Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Now this wah i call Balanced Epi-VirMan/Virika<3 (Page 2)

--Mystical-- Senior Member
--Mystical--
--Mystical--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by missingremix

Hey..hi..seeing u on d forum aftr quite some tym..i'm mainly a silent reader so u wud nt hv seen me arund bt i love ur takes on d epi n also ur ffs...
Newy..agree wid u finally a balanced epi aftr like 1 n half week...i love d sister pair d most n like al 4 leads bt i'm a bit biased 2wrds Virman of d 2 couples..finally hving a scene of their's brought a smile on my face...Big smile
Poor Virat, he stil is in pain..want manvi 2 heal al his wounds..finally a slight more glimpse in his past makes me hope that they'l opening this track completely soon...fingers crossed
Virika scene was of course 2 hot 2 handle n d song jst suited d mood!!
Nxt tym i wish if v hav virika, virman n a gud JM scene 2..then i'l b more than happy..haha..dis epi was pretty cool, bt such an epi wud b like PERFECT!!..lolTongue
Awww hugs <3 !! u actually read my posts <3 ! my name is manal btw :) ! 
aww i lvoe the sisters the most too buh ! ya i love VirMan The most frm both the couples ! buh tht doesnt mean i dont like virika <3 ! 
todays epi was simply amazing afta ages <3 !! loved how his past was shown :( ! i wanted to kill tht maya Angry Unhappy !! 

dont worry virrru our mannu will be the gurl in ur life again ;) n she wont leave u ;) ! 

Hi manal..yup i do read ur post bt i'm replying for d first tym..i'm sonika btw..u can cal me soni...
Tho i like virika(love virman) bt for me past 1 n half week se virika overdose hogaya tha (no offence 2 ne1, jst my personal opnion)..v were'nt even getting 2 much Jeeman either n zero virman..finally hving them back onscreen has made me happy!!
G2g now..hv an exam 2mrw..lolLOL..u must b wondering wat i'm doin here then..haha virman addiction...catchya later..keep posting..Hug..byeess

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virman4lyf

Haha True dat sister! And Missed u soo glad ur back Hug And Viraat ka mood lol khabhi ider to khabhi udar haha But I can't get angry at him! To much in love with Virman!
Even tho him shuttin her call second time annoyed me ! buh this is Virman hahahha they have to do this ROFL 

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kokila11

Agree!  Today's episode was a great balance between both the jodisThumbs Up

Hope that happens more often, would be great

p.s. love your avi Manal, too cuteLOL

hahaha love the avi too ROFL
-Shwet- Goldie
-Shwet-
-Shwet-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hi !!!!
Awesome post . . . . .well, you literally said it all. It was really a balanced episode. 
And I swear I really agree with every single word you said . . . . .Loved VirMan, Hated Viraat's tears and I was like Embarrassed Blushing while seeing JeeVi. 

This was surely a treat Dancing Party. . . . .EHMMBH Rocks !!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Hey..hi..seeing u on d forum aftr quite some tym..i'm mainly a silent reader so u wud nt hv seen me arund bt i love ur takes on d epi n also ur ffs...
Newy..agree wid u finally a balanced epi aftr like 1 n half week...i love d sister pair d most n like al 4 leads bt i'm a bit biased 2wrds Virman of d 2 couples..finally hving a scene of their's brought a smile on my face...Big smile
Poor Virat, he stil is in pain..want manvi 2 heal al his wounds..finally a slight more glimpse in his past makes me hope that they'l opening this track completely soon...fingers crossed
Virika scene was of course 2 hot 2 handle n d song jst suited d mood!!
Nxt tym i wish if v hav virika, virman n a gud JM scene 2..then i'l b more than happy..haha..dis epi was pretty cool, bt such an epi wud b like PERFECT!!..lolTongue
Awww hugs <3 !! u actually read my posts <3 ! my name is manal btw :) ! 
aww i lvoe the sisters the most too buh ! ya i love VirMan The most frm both the couples ! buh tht doesnt mean i dont like virika <3 ! 
todays epi was simply amazing afta ages <3 !! loved how his past was shown :( ! i wanted to kill tht maya Angry Unhappy !! 

dont worry virrru our mannu will be the gurl in ur life again ;) n she wont leave u ;) ! 

Hi manal..yup i do read ur post bt i'm replying for d first tym..i'm sonika btw..u can cal me soni...
Tho i like virika(love virman) bt for me past 1 n half week se virika overdose hogaya tha (no offence 2 ne1, jst my personal opnion)..v were'nt even getting 2 much Jeeman either n zero virman..finally hving them back onscreen has made me happy!!
G2g now..hv an exam 2mrw..lolLOL..u must b wondering wat i'm doin here then..haha virman addiction...catchya later..keep posting..Hug..byeess
Soni love ur name <3 good luck for the xams <3 ! n hope to see u active <3

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Manaaal...its been so long I haven't seen you post here Hug good to see you posting :)
I havent' seen the epi yet, but it already makes me really happy to know ke there is VirMan in there...gotta be the best epi in terms of "balance" as you said...being a fan of both the couples equally, I really did feel their absence from the screen!
sonika_virman Senior Member
sonika_virman
sonika_virman

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Exactly today was one of the best episodes ever Wink
Finally we got virman scenes which were really amazing as always and most importantly we even got to know about virmans past
Todays ep was just perfect Clap
And not to mention the ending that was really amazing and super duper hot
Loved it yaar!!!!!!! Star
Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
OMG Manal u are back...Im all over the moon atm soo glad to see ur rocking post after a very long time! Embarrassed
Totally Agree with u, today's episode was a great loved to see between both of the jodis...was more excited to see Virman as we havent seen them in ages Big smile
Thanx alot for an awesome description of the episode, Manal u have described it sooo well!! Clap Clap Wink 
 Keep up with ur rocking work! StarThumbs Up
Will look forward to read ur post again tomorrow! Embarrassed

Edited by Fallen Star - 22 December 2011 at 10:36am

Go to top