Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kokila11

Agree!  Today's episode was a great balance between both the jodisπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope that happens more often, would be great

p.s. love your avi Manal, too cuteπŸ˜†

hahaha love the avi too 🀣
Hi !!!!
Awesome post . . . . .well, you literally said it all. It was really a balanced episode. 
And I swear I really agree with every single word you said . . . . .Loved VirMan, Hated Viraat's tears and I was like πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ while seeing JeeVi. 

This was surely a treat  πŸ₯³. . . . .EHMMBH Rocks !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by missingremix

Hi manal..yup i do read ur post bt i'm replying for d first tym..i'm sonika btw..u can cal me soni...
Tho i like virika(love virman) bt for me past 1 n half week se virika overdose hogaya tha (no offence 2 ne1, jst my personal opnion)..v were'nt even getting 2 much Jeeman either n zero virman..finally hving them back onscreen has made me happy!!
G2g now..hv an exam 2mrw..lolπŸ˜†..u must b wondering wat i'm doin here then..haha virman addiction...catchya later..keep posting..πŸ€—..byeess
Soni love ur name <3 good luck for the xams <3 ! n hope to see u active <3

Manaaal...its been so long I haven't seen you post here πŸ€— good to see you posting :)
I havent' seen the epi yet, but it already makes me really happy to know ke there is VirMan in there...gotta be the best epi in terms of "balance" as you said...being a fan of both the couples equally, I really did feel their absence from the screen!
Exactly today was one of the best episodes ever πŸ˜‰
Finally we got virman scenes which were really amazing as always and most importantly we even got to know about virmans past
Todays ep was just perfect πŸ‘
And not to mention the ending that was really amazing and super duper hot
Loved it yaar!!!!!!! ⭐️
OMG Manal u are back...Im all over the moon atm soo glad to see ur rocking post after a very long time! πŸ˜³
Totally Agree with u, today's episode was a great loved to see between both of the jodis...was more excited to see Virman as we havent seen them in ages πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx alot for an awesome description of the episode, Manal u have described it sooo well!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ 
 Keep up with ur rocking work! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Will look forward to read ur post again tomorrow! πŸ˜³
Edited by Fallen Star - 12 years ago
yup true said finally i m so happy to having some virman scene after sooo long time...😍
virman phone conversation was sooo cute...omg i was feeling soo bad wen i seen virat kinda crying..
nd virika scene was really gud...😊
show k jaan shaan are back virman..lovely post manolaaa...πŸ€—
aaah I was smiling, blushing throughout the epi and felt so so sad when I saw a teary virat πŸ₯Ί...this is getting interesting now...they are building up VirMaan story on one side and on the other side Virika are frigging gettting HOTTER day by day..."Dekho Na" - such a sensuous romantic rain song...perfect for Virika and hayyyeee Kryan looked gawjuss together...😍

gr8 to read your pots Manal after such a long time πŸ€—