Akash-Moniya call blessing in disguise for ManVeer

Posted: 12 years ago

I m glad that Akash made a silent phone call to Moniya making sure he does not come out of his silent mode πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

I m glad that Moniya too remained silent on the other side of the phone πŸ˜ƒ

I m super glad that Udayveer made his perfect entry in between this unique silent phone talk and broke the so called silence with his one dialogue sixer saying "Why r u crying Moniya when your real prince is here "😎 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

And I m super super super glad that AKash overhears Uday ka sixer dialogue and decides to cut the phone call thus giving us all some relief πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£..

This phone call of Akash-Moniya which was assumed to b a disaster for ManVeer fans have now turned out to b blessing in disguise because of following reasons πŸ˜›..

1)Akash realises that he needs to stop calling or thinking about Moniya so that she can move on in her life πŸ˜ƒ

2)We get a bonus ManVeer scene where Udayveer keeps playing touch touch game with Moniya thus giving peace to our eyes 😍😍😍😍..

3)Udayveer too comes to know about Moniya still hving feeling for Akash when she says this on his face and so for the first time I noticed a bit of jealousy  in his eyes which is a perfect set up for the future ManVeer track as I always wanted to see Uday a bit jealous or possessive for Moniya when he sees her talking to Akash 😳..

So finally there comes a Akash-Moniya scenes which works perfect for future ManVeer track 😈🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...Now I dont mind Akash going in devdas mode if it helps indirectly in ManVeer track πŸ˜›

Today episode's best scene was undoubtedly the Dhobi-Ghaat scene πŸ˜†...I mean Moniya turning J's bathroom into a dhobighaat ..it even beats ManVeer scene 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
completely agree yaar...akash manya is needed for uday manya to happenπŸ˜‰
Agree with u Jyothi loved the way when moniya talks of akash(the bore) UV s smile is wiped off and he looks angry . just loveeed the scene between them today πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shann20

completely agree yaar...akash manya is needed for uday manya to happenπŸ˜‰
Exactly ..I feel Akash might come handy in making Uday a bit jealous or insecure of his position in Manyata's life because even though Uday is well aware that Akash is a nobody but still at the back of his mind he will b worried about the fact that Moniya gives more attention to Akash than him ..and this will make him go wild and possessive to get Moniya's attention πŸ˜‰
oh god u really look at things from a different manner 🀣 🀣 blessing indeed it was. i needed to get over the silent romance between moniya akash. so ya a dose of manyata Uday was needed 😳
I agree Jyo! It is a blessing in disguise, but are tolerance for Akash-Monu is slowly and steadily vanishing. I do hope Akash fuels ManVeer ahead. The tiny glimpse of jealousy was the BEST!!! hehehe! me loved today's scene!
Jyoti,hilarious post.loved it.What a contrast between the Akash-Moniya scene and the Uday-Manyata scene.one was all thanda-thanda and the other one, sparks were flying all around.We do get to see the real Manyata around Uday na.I love that.That expression on Uday's face was so telling-its not just a game for him is it?He really feels very possessive about his hone waali biwiπŸ˜‰Arre Uday phir tumhare back up plan ka kya hogaπŸ˜†my fav scene from today's episode is this one and the J-Vijay scene.The Jungle Queen tonic dialogue by Vijay was so funnyπŸ˜†
Ya that's the only good thing happened in the whole convo.But now that Soni and Chiki will be there for a nite out I'm sure more AM scenes.They are seriously torture to eyes.Ya he was a bit jealous but the over confident Prince in him covered his actions convinientlyπŸ˜‰
jo
mera post kal ke thread mein padh lena I posted late.

completely agree...manveer scene and dhobighat scene was awesome...