Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday Mahi! 🥳
May you have many more! ❤️
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~Serendipity~

d day whch is indeed really really spcl for us..!!
bcoz 2day an angel came just for us ...
MAHI..<3..
its her day 2day...:)
so lets make it memorable one for her..:)..!!
many many happy returns of d day dear...:)
happy bday mahiii...😳
ABOUT MAHI
she is an bubbly chirpy..cute..little bacha for me...
still very matured..and my super cop..<3..we better call her super cop...coz when she says anythng in PKYEK forum...we always used to take it as an warning..i was always so scared from her..🤣
being younger to us..still she always lead me to d right path..<3..
she is an biggg vala fan of..
KAPI..{kabir -piya}
AR{armaan-riddhima}..
mahiiiyaaa...we loveee u shhhooo shhhooo shooo much..!!
so sorry for being sooo late in wishing..and we could'nt even do anythng spcl..:(..!!..

Kya kaho. I am speechless.😲I never expected a birthday thread this time since I went inactive. But you know what? I just love you all for making this birthday special. Really Devina ur the bestest sis of mine on IF. <3 And wah wah kya description mara hain mera.🤣cute, chirpy.🤣
..Armaania.. thumbnail

This is ONE of the loveliest gift Ive ever had. I mean this looks full of your love. The siggy is SO awesome. The best bday gift Ive received ever. This sig shows the love, respect n care you have for ur sis aka me.😃😆

Thanks alot for making my bday so awesome.🤗
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

Message From Me
Mahi! I have realized I make friends who I always have some kind of dual between.🤔🤣Remember how we met. 😆It was tense. 😆U warned me for my loud, and bold mouth. 😆Anyway! I don't know when we became close. I think it was through pm's. 😆Kidding! 😳Anyway! at first seriously, I thought u were some "uptight' grandma. Really serious all the time.!😕I always got in trouble, and u always gave me a  warning.That's how we were. Through your CC's,and talking to you upfront while I was not giving u the trouble,😆I discovered boy I was wrong. 😆You are really sweet, down to earth, and a amazing gal. We became really close after that.🤗I love u sweety. You are like my little sis🤗.U are so mature for your age.At first when I found out about your real age, I was like W*F are u kidding? I thought u were in your 20's by the level of your talks. 😳I am glad I met you on IF.!You have always been there for me,and respected my opinion. Though I admit, I can be a tantrum queen,dhamki, loud, bold, and sometimes way to0 blunt. You have manage to stick with this Jungili billi which hats of too your for that.You have learn  manage my short temper.🤣🤗I am sorry for forgetting your birthday.I mean W*F has to let anyone knows it's their birthday. I should have been aware. I did not know it because A. You were inactive, and I did not have u in by buddy list.😳

Well ! Happy Happy Birthday Girly!🤗Missed u, and glad u have u back.🤗

God bless u! May all ur wishes, and dreams come true.! I hope u have all the success u have desired. Happy
 Birthday Again.!Love u a lots sweets.🤗

Nah nah you aren't bad at all. Everyone's nice the way they are. :)
And lol everyone thought I am the 'UPTIGHT' girl out here but seriously mere jitni nautanki baaz, gupshapi larki u wudnt have ever seen.😆😆 I can start talk with someone 20 years elder than me also.😆 Yes even I dunno how we became close and became awesome sisters. Trust me its you, devina, Sara, krishi why I come to IF since everyone forgot me here except you all. That means u all are my true friends who remember me so much till now even when Im inactive. Thanks to all of you for making my bday so special and thanks for the bday gifts and the message.🤗 You are an awesome sister of mine. 😃