India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sona is equally responsible (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Oh dear !! Mera Bacha is still under fire !!! Maaf kardo yaar next janam mai Suhana will become Rajni !!! And in this janam , she is not going to save anybody , pukka kabhi nahi, intact Suhana say bachana paday gaa !!!
The reason i am not into this track is that they are taking it into a completely different way domestic violence would turn into jealousy mistrust blah blah , we have seen that before. Also we have seen how whinny Ishaan is , how can be become all this super duper hero types, Suhana has always been like this , talking and taking actions rightly or wrongly but Ishaan was always shown as a comprising one , chodo rehnay do types . I did not see the whole episode as lost interest . Dreading fantastic actings ahead!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Rimsha-sizzlesleo4everTani91

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
     Lobolo , Tareef karoh toh UNDER FIRE , naa karo toh BASHING .   Broken Heart ROFL ROFL Bachhi ko kuch bhi nahi kahe sakte . Tongue LOL

Y eve try to b RAJNI when suhana has her MOM BM as role model . Rajni's personality is different . She has done what is expected of her , even if she has opposed it with good reason & remaining is boundry . I respect her for who she is . I don't expect her to b perfect . She has her own flaws but she has far more possitive , admirable traits than flaws . Once Suhana had something admirable but its long gone . I do n't expect anything from her . I like characters with flaws but suhana is not character full of flaws , she is now something else all togather . If I say anything more I'll b the Basher Big smile

P.s. Not bashing , specially for those who don't like any kind of discussion regarding LEADs. V have had so many heated discussions in the past where V agree - Disagree but laugh togather too . Now a days , if U disagree , don't think abt it . LOL

Edited by netri - 22 December 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tensionbuddy

Shidev.Soniak Goldie
Shidev.Soniak
Shidev.Soniak

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Ya sona is responsible for all this. If she would have taken revenge earlier than this would have not happened.

Go to top