Posted: 12 years ago

ok guys..i feel we need to change our approach...i called SO office thrice...twice they put me on hold and third time they attended my call... I introduced that I am a doctor and told that i am calling from pondicherry..I asked them why is that they stopped ghsp without any notifications also is there any possibility for season 2...I told them we are paying for your star network and if we are not seeing what we wanted then there is no point in having your channels...I also told them please either respond or behave well with the fans...already fans are disappointed and they feel that you are mocking them down...also I told him., don't take people for granted and don't consider we are jobless...he asked my details and number ..I gave him my number ., and asked are you asking to fool people around...he told me madam no we are not...we are truly sending all these details to the corresponding officials...and also apologized for any inconveniences happened to you because of us...I told him at last., your target is your audiences and when they are at your door steps and telling you what they wanted., is that so difficult to pay some attention to consider them...he is like sure., we would consider it and will respond...

I think people need to stop prescribing that channel..I  think only then it will enter into their heads...if not they will think we are all fools...what say everyone...why don't we ask people to first stop their subscription., and let them realize their fall...what do you all think

stop being so emotional and pleading ways to them...also don't talk rude also...just keep your points straight crisp and clear...😊

Edited by sindu1231 - 12 years ago
bharthi i agree with u very well said...
i am also constantly sending them mails...
will not give up till they bring back our GURTI...

well said Bharathi...even 2day I called twice & my gud luck one guy picked up my phone he asked me about my id & ph. no...even I asked him the same question that are you making fool of us or you will forward our request. He said no we are serious & we will forward your requests/suggestions
i will  fight till gurti nd geet is back
agree with u dear but i having cable not dish dear...waise my tv us forever off...will send letters soon.
Well said Bharti..I agree with u..whenever we call them they just repeat the same things..We've been calling, mailing & pleaing them for so long...before our show went off air..I think they're testing our patience & endurance level..But we all r true & loyal fanz & we should show them that its the power of fanz which speaks ultimately..
i agree with u dear
Even I call them today...but they didn't pick up
but don't worry...I will call them tml
yaahhh i agree withu dear... we r also doing ar best by sending emails...

bt we should nt loss our  hope...

keep fighting to get ar GUTI/GHSP2...
wow bharthi.. i salam ur braveness yaar...

yes u are right we should unsubscribe...

ut do u think people who love tv would unsubscribe starplus...

coz starplus is the only one which brings in profit
Bharti d problem is they r taking as jobless people probably...in our life 10 am to  5 pm is d busiest period still we r calling...one more thing to ask...do they have caller id in their phone as l have already called  & if l can call again from d same no