Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Please do give me your thoughts - mostly people don't reply to my very rare posts, but this frustration has been building up for more than a month.

Ok, so I watched Star plus for most of yesterday and today - What did I see

DABH - 5 promos
MARYADA - 2 promos
Ruk jana nahi - 4 promos
EHMMBH - 3 PROMOS
YRKKH - 1 promo

IPKKND - NO PROMO

For how many day - don't know but care very much

What happened in the show

They had an engagement - did the have a promo? NO
They had an engagement broken - did they have a promo? NO
They have a new entry now - is there a promo? NO

And what would have other serials done if such big events happened to their show - show the promos 10 times a day in 10 different way, between 10 different serial breaks - if they could, they would actually air their promos on other channels too.

And why shouldn't they? If they want more people to watch their show, they should promote it. I respect all the other star plus serials for doing their publicity. they are producing something and they are making people aware of it. Good Job actually.

I just don't understand why our IPKKND PH does not promote the show enough. One major reason for less than deserved TRP's is lack of publicity. Many people don't even know that the serial airs. I came home for vacation and started watching the show - my father said to me - "Oh what is this show? we don't even know about it". And he watches TV a lot and knows about all the serials. 6 months after the show started and many people don't even know that our lovely show exists - now isn't that publicity problem.

I am angry at PH, very angry. Believe me, I want this show to be really popular. I just feel very frustrated at them for neglecting such an important publicity requirement. 
Edited by shlvrv_Niva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
I totally agree dnt udnerstand SP
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually one of TM just put a post up. She saw a promo about NK meeting Khushi and Akashs telling Arnav that NK and Khushi are perfect match , so it was just like the precap for today. So there is new promo. I know that star plus doesn't promote or show for some reason and it is frustrating.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I totally agree...it bothers me so much...y r they not promoting ot big time...and serials which started few weeks back r getting all the limelight though they hardly have any story ~~~
Niva1 thumbnail
I don't think its an SP problem - I think its the PH. Because if SP can air promos for its other shows - it would definitely promote IPK too.

I think the PH doesn't provide promos even for the imp twists.

WE need promos - we need promos
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I 100% agree with your view... I really don't understand Channel/PH's reason of this lack of publicity.They should be promote. By the way Its not 'Off the topic' so please change your heading... This topic is important and totally related to the show.
Edited by SIZZZLER - 12 years ago
Niva1 thumbnail
Changed the topic to imp for the show!!!! I hope thats an appropriate title.

WE need more publicity campaign. !!!!!!!!
Targaryen thumbnail
yess!!! totally agree with u!!! 

the last promo we saw was shyam's slap!! 
and so many things happened after that!! i mean Arnav's and la's break up, payash engagement and khushi crying on arnav's shoulder!! 

we really need more promos!! whenever i see ad breaks i see so so many promos of other serials but not even one of IPKKND!!! 

it's actually so so frustrating!! 😡 it is such a wonderful show and everyone should know about it!!

could we write anything to the production house?? an email or something like that?? does anyone have the email address??
Niva1 thumbnail
^^^^ I know - lets run a publicity Campaign - we should write to PH for this issue - Publicity is the most important thing - otherwise how would they add new viewers? How would they add new viewers?

Does someone have an email address or something? Plz, Plz members - lets write to the PH. I want our show to be watched by many many many people.

I want Barun and Sanaya to be appreciated by more and more viewers.
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg i know it is soo annoying! This morning i saw the new promo of IPKKND and all day iv been trying to watch SP to see if it comes on again but it hasn't!! In every single Ad breaak there is YRKKH, DABH & RJN!!!