Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Exciting times...its high time Dutta and Abhi team up. Their goals are similar and their enemies are common...they also in many ways similar to each other. I hope ASD is able to help Tasha(I dont have much hopes from Baji). Btw did Dutta go down the same cliff AGAIN? Dutta knows of all the saazish going on against him...and esp after last night's meeting he should have careful with the security. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys 

I think the baby is going be fine ...Becoz whenever these two lover birds are struck in the Jungle ...its sorts things out rather than mess 

so I am cool and njoying the action packed D ..

But I wanna him to kick the sorry behinds of those losers , who r such big chickens that they attack a man , when he is with his pregnant wife 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Even I think baby will be fine. Naku is a hardy woman and women like her are used to even working during their pregnancy. The baby seems strong and active too with all the kicking its indulging in. 😆
I am little worried for Dutta though...he cant handle so many goons alone with Naku and baby to look after. He needs help...Balu dada, Baji or Abhi...please come soon!
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A nail biting episode. Once again TaSha in a jungle ?

Would like SP to help them out, only way to get DSP and SP on the same side.

Thanks BB and Writer Jee.