Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 495: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic 2day
loved it
D in action

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Extremely gripping today...and yes, I still firmly believe that NOTHING will happen to the baby...
BB and Team...please tell us before the weekend hits whether that is true...please...I wont be there for a week...gone on vacation...but I need to know before I go..please please please
I hope Abhi comes and helps Dutta...that might actually get them talking...Naku can also play peacemaker :)

-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nooo pls dont do anything to bhauli plsss :( plsss
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderfull episode. Abhi should reach there to save them. Liked the way Mukadam was thrown out.

Waiting for tomm.'s epi. Thanks BB & the writers.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I sat down on the bed  to relaxed with the episode...after a week of nightmare...🀒...because of christmas and my employee getting sick...people getting crazy...

Just one more day to go...

Anyway...I was hoping to relax...but no relaxing...the episode was gripping and I just loved Dutta in action.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

The best thing was SP finding out about the attack...πŸ˜ƒ...hopefully now he will realize that Dutta is not a bad guy and that he could need some of SP's help. Instead of SP wasting time on finding dirt on Dutta he should figure out what is really going on. 😳

Also where is Sanjayrao...πŸ€”...I would like Dutta to teach all the bad guy's a big lesson...so no one dares messing with Dutta again.

I love yesterdays episode too and the way Dutta talked to the "gang"...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...Dutta  was so cool and scary.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks BB...😊...and not to be a pain...I know you have been busy...but did you find out some of the answer to my question?πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again for a great episode and a great promo...πŸ‘πŸ‘... Like everyone else...I like to believe that nothing is going to happened  to the baby...please...I also loved the way Dutta keep saying darr mat...kuch nahi hoga...Now was he telling this to himself or Naku?
πŸ€”Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is it nave ,so he has cme out in open and hope abhi gets this oppurtunity to trap him or is it mhatre 's men ? 

loved the way abhi thrw mukadamm ,,and also loved the way he reacted over dutta 's news ,,, he will now be convinced dutta is the one targeted and since nakku is also missing  ,,i think the moment has cme wher abhi and dutta may join hands or understand each other ,,,

hope all will be well with bauli  ...
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
please baby kuch nahin ho
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A gripping episode after a long time! It's action time Mr. Patil!! Thanks BB and Writerjee! Thrilling episode! Hope all is well with the baby and that Kala starts paying for the sins she committed instead of getting any help from anyone. It is high time that Kala needs to be punished severely. Hope it happens now.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! extremely tense n gripping.  Cant bear to see tasha in distress n now with the baby tooπŸ˜”.  Gosh! the next 24 hrs will be the longest wait.