Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Neethu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awe that was so sweet prerna...sabke stories aage bad rahi hai. Superb update.
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neethuuthaman

Awe that was so sweet prerna...sabke stories aage bad rahi hai. Superb update.

Thanks Neethu!!
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hiii...i hv read all ur updates nw...n i dn't hv any to describe dat hw mch i lyk ...no no no...luv it

hw cn u explain each n evry thng soo gracefully amazingly beautifully n wid lots of emotion...i jst luv it

n i personally luv da song HUCHUL HUI...da way u describe n depict dat song wid all 3 of dem it jst mind blowing...hats off to u

n yeah wen uu update nxt plsss pm me
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: smshaffy-mehta

hiii...i hv read all ur updates nw...n i dn't hv any to describe dat hw mch i lyk ...no no no...luv it

hw cn u explain each n evry thng soo gracefully amazingly beautifully n wid lots of emotion...i jst luv it

n i personally luv da song HUCHUL HUI...da way u describe n depict dat song wid all 3 of dem it jst mind blowing...hats off to u

n yeah wen uu update nxt plsss pm me

Thankew!! thnakeww!! thankewww!!  
will pm you when i update next!! 
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanyaa

prerna update kar de yaar...

Not possibel today dear!! m so sorry!! 
I'll try to update late in the night or else tomorrow you''l get the update definitely okayy!!
Nd first you start writing your update okay!!
maddieee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey d update was lovely...😊.. pls do PM me,i am not getting any notifications😔... u r developing the story amazingly👍🏼
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddieee

hey d update was lovely...😊.. pls do PM me,i am not getting any notifications😔... u r developing the story amazingly👍🏼

u didnt get my pm??? 😔  
but i had sent you.. there must be soem problem..
no worries wil sent you when i update next.. k...
nd thanks for the comment!!
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

PART 9

The beautiful night left them all with lots of unforgettable memories. The night ended making a place for new wonderful beginning.

As the first ray of light touched their faces lightening them up Kriya's sleep got disturbed. She woke up to see Rey still sleeping. Looking at him she remembered last night how they shared one shawl and fast asleep. The thought made her blush so hard. She smiled at herself and looked at Rey who was sleeping so calmly. She felt a strong urge to touch his face. She brought her hand close to his face but didn't touch it. She didn't want him to wake up. So she just moved her hand along his face and brushed her fingers on his hair. She whispered slowly in his ears.. "good morning Reyaansh". Her whisper made him awake but he pretended to be sleeping. She was about to move from there when he held her hand tightly. She looked back to see him looking at her opening his one eye and smiling teasingly. She turned back again and bit her tongue.

He made her face him and brought his face near her ear.

"Good morning Baatcutter, You know what I am the luckiest person in the world today to see your face first in the morning"

She smiled blushingly. She looked at him and locked her eyes with his.

The entire night Vicky was standing near the swing so that Neha won't feel lonely. When they fast asleep they didn't know. Vicky woke up in the morning when he felt pain in his legs. He was wondering how he slept the entire night standing there by her. But when he saw Neha sleeping peacefully he forgot his pain. Neha was sleeping holding his hand in hers. He tried to take his hand back without disturbing her beauty sleep. But as soon as he took his hand away she opened her eyes. She looked scared.

"Kya hua Kagu?"

"Neha thought babu went dur Neha se!"

"babu kabhi kagu ko chhod ke ja sakta hain?"

Both of them smiled at each other..

"Good morning kagu"

"morning good babu.."

"Morning good kyun?"

"Neha saw Vicky today first in the morning so morning good ho gayi!!"

Vicky smiled at Neha's sweetness. He lifted her in his arms and put her down from the swing. Both of them started walking towards Rey and Kriya.

"Rey" Vicky was yelling from behind... Both of them came back to senses hearing that.

"Subah subah chilla kyun raha hain re" Rey was annoyed that their beautiful eye lock was disturbed by Vicky.

"Arre Rey, tum log bhi yahi par so gaye? Aur Swayam aur Sharon kaha hain?"

"Arre pata nahi chala kab hum so gaye.. Woh log andar hi honge chalo dekhte hain"

"i hope everything is all right" Kriya said. All of them went inside the cottage.

The ray of light peeping inside the room disturbed Sharon's sleep and she woke up. As she opened her eyes she remembered last night and a cute smile appeared on her face. She looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully, keeping his head on the bed and sitting on the floor. She brushed her fingers on his hair.

After Sharon confessed Swayam about her feelings, they both shared a long hug. It was ages for both of them to find the place in each other's arm.  An awkward silence filled the spaces between them. Though both of them had a lot to say to each other, they felt that the silence between them was something very precious as it has to come their way after ages...

As Kriyaansh and Viha entered the cottage they saw Swaron walking down the stairs together.. They were shocked to see them together...

"Hey guys tum log raat bhar bahar kya kar rahe the? Hum tumhe hi dekhne aa rahe the?" Sharon spoke out but she bit her lip as she realised her word "hum". She looked at Swayam and he too looked at her. Both of their faces turned red as if they were two small kids who caught stealing their favourite chocolates..

"TUm dono main aur tum se hum kab ban gaye Sharon?"

"ha ha ha bolo ek weakling aur ek dazller diva sath sath?"

They were looking down blushing hard.

Now Rey came to the rescue and said

"Chalo guys hume dehradun mein new year celebrate nahi karna hain Goa jana hain an tho chalo get read fast.."

All the girls rushed to their room Vicky rushed after his deewani. Neha was about to close the door when she saw him standing outside the room. She gave a flying kiss and closed teh door. He went to boys room lost in her..

"Achcha, kisi ne mujhse kaha tha ke banana keliye uski koi baat hi nahi hain?"

"maine kaha tha aise"

"ha tune hi bada smart ban raha tha tab ab bata ab kya hua?"

"Abhi main smart hi hoon.."

"Ab bolega kya hua?"

"Samjhale meri bhi baat ban hi gayi..."

"Kya? Sachchi? Mujhe pata tha... I am so happy for you..." And they both hugged.

Everybody got ready and left the cottage. Boys were waiting for the girls in the car. Vicky was sitting in front row, Rey on the middle and Swayam at the last row. Vicky turned on the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glit-kwFozY

(Listen to the song and imagine these lyrics with the visuals i described below)

Hey Ya, Hey Ya

Hey Ya, I See You Walk In Through The Door

(Kriya entered the car... and sat next to Rey)
Hey Ya, ?? You Look ???

(He stared her upside down and she looked back)
Hey Ya, I Got To Tell You How I Feel

(Sharon entered the car Swayam stared deep in her eyes)
Hey Ya, O Baby You Are The Only One For Me

(Neha was entering the car when Vicky approached his hand towards her and took her inside the car)
Hey Ya, I Wanna Get Closer To You

(Rey shifted close to Kriya)
Hey Ya, I Need To Be Closer To You

(Sharon shifted a bit towards Swayam)

(Kriyaansh, Swaron, Viha eyelock)

Tumhe Kaise Main Bataau Kya Main Paa Gaya Hoon

(Vicky started the car and Rey held her hand looking away..)
Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho

(Swayam kept his hand on Sharon's She smiled at him)
Mujhako Duniya Mil Gayi Hai, Jindagi Badal Gayi Hai
Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho

(Kriya played with Rey's finger looking at him)

(Neha shifted close to Vicky)

Haseen Haseen Hai Yeh Safar, Saji Saji Yeh Raahein

(Rey looked outside the window)
Jhuki Jhuki Hai Yeh Najar, Khuli Khuli Yeh Baahein

(Sharon was looking down while Swayam looking at her)
Meri Palakon Palakon Sapane Jaaye, Haule Haule Dil Yeh Gaayein

(Kriya looked at Rey and blinked her eyes twice)
Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho

(Neha held Vicky held Vicky's hand and was playing with his finger)

{Caution: These type of acts can be dangerous while driving. Do not imitate it.}

Hey Ya, Hey Ya

(Everybody moved their Necks to the rhythm of the song)

Kahin Kahin Toh Dhup Hai Kahin Kahin Hai Saayein
Jara Jara Tum Ho Mere Jara Jara Paraaye

(Sharon and Swayam looked at each other)
Main Paagal Paagal Sa Rehata Hoon

(Rey walked his fingers towards Kriya's hand)
Har Pal Har Pal Yeh Kehata Hoon

(Kriya too walked her fingers towards him)

Meri Palakon Palakon Sapane Jaaye, Haule Haule Dil Yeh Gaayein
Tum Jo Mere Saath Ho

(All of them together moved their necks to the rhythm)
Hey Ya, I Need To Be Closer To You
O Baby, Hey Ya
You Are The Only One For Me, Hey Ya

(Kriyaansh and Swaron holding hands locking eyes while Neha embracing Vicky's hand in hers...)

They were heading towards Goa.. actually they were heading towards the celebration of their new beginning... The love was all over in the air... 

Hey guys this is all for today.. next part in next update.. I hope you will like it..Do comment and hit the lyk button if you like it.. 

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
prerna dat was awsam !!

i cud imagine all scenes dey ol were so reall!!!
luvly update !!!Edited by cuteupasna - 12 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved ur update prerna!! it was such a sweet update!! and loved d song selection.. i could imagine d whole thing!! awesome!!!!