lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kritzzz

Awesome!!!!

thanks ya!!!
achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no words...jus faab...thaanks a lot for the pm and plzz update soon...
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wooowww πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

AMAZINGLY SUPERB!!! πŸ‘im speechless!!! πŸ˜YAAR THIS ISS SOOO SOO ROMANTIC!!!☺️😍❀️

hayeee😳 i luved every bit frm swaron viha kriyaansh ki romance☺️ to snowfall masti!!

AND ISHQ HUWA MY FAV SOONGπŸ€— 

so ncely u protrayedπŸ‘ deir feelings😳.. lov❀️e.. passion☺️.. anger😍.. caringπŸ˜ƒ.. teasingπŸ˜†... viha's cuteness😳.. kriyaansh romance😍☺️.. swaron ka painπŸ˜” wid loads of luv hidden❀️ inside!! OMG i loved it to d coreπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

SUPERB YAAR GUD JOB PLZ UPDT SOONπŸ˜‰
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshaachu

no words...jus faab...thaanks a lot for the pm and plzz update soon...

thankeww so much!! 
sukanyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wwoww...prerna...superb update...gosh the snowfall ...the choice of song...the entire sequence is so awesome...too good sweety...luvd it luvd it luvd it...

and honestly thanx fr such a superb update today...(when we dont get to watch d3)...

Rey went behind Kriya and stood there watching her kiddish dance with snow. She wasn't aware that Rey was behind her, she was all lost into her snow dancing. She spread her hand to catch the snow and was turning around herself when she collided with him. Their eyes meet and world around them stopped fro them. His hand went to her waist to pull her closer with her hands still spread. He looked at her face and then at her hand. The snow was touching her hand and passing away. He turned her to face the other side. He cupped her hand bringing it closer to her body. She looked at his hand which was holding hers from beneath. He slowly started pouring the snow into her hand. The snow particles which were getting filled in her hands sent so many butterflies throughout her body. He was pouring those snow particles into her hand as if to say that he will always fill her world with his love and all the joys in the world. She was so touched with his action. She turned her right to see him. His face was next to hers over her shoulder. They looked deep into each others eyes. His eyes were promising her the rest of her life full of joys. Their eyes were locked into each other speaking volumes. Suddenly Vicky came and waved hand in front of their eyes. Their eye lock broke. They came back into their senses. They sensed every eye was on them. Vicky raised his eyebrow questioning them. Both of them looked at each other. Rey was about to say something when Neha tapped Vicky from behind. She signed him that she'll explain.. And the song started in background with Neha's lip sync...

my fav part...

fabulous ...mindblowing...❀️❀️❀️
Edited by sukanyaa - 12 years ago
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams_arsha

wooowww πŸ˜

AMAZINGLY SUPERB!!! πŸ‘im speechless!!! πŸ˜YAAR THIS ISS SOOO SOO ROMANTIC!!!☺️😍❀️

hayeee😳 i luved every bit frm swaron viha kriyaansh ki romance☺️ to snowfall masti!!

AND ISHQ HUWA MY FAV SOONGπŸ€— 

so ncely u protrayedπŸ‘ deir feelings😳.. lov❀️e.. passion☺️.. anger😍.. caringπŸ˜ƒ.. teasingπŸ˜†... viha's cuteness😳.. kriyaansh romance😍☺️.. swaron ka painπŸ˜” wid loads of luv hidden❀️ inside!! OMG i loved it to d coreπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

SUPERB YAAR GUD JOB PLZ UPDT SOONπŸ˜‰

I am so overwhelmed by this comment Nams!! Thankeww so much Nams!!! It means a lot to me!!!☺️ 
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovekriyaansh

I am so overwhelmed by this comment Nams!! Thankeww so much Nams!!! It means a lot to me!!!☺️ 

ahw chweety chalo ek kriyaansh ki bada sa jhappi do mujeπŸ€—πŸ€—
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: sukanyaa

wwoww...prerna...superb update...gosh the snowfall ...the choice of song...the entire sequence is so awesome...too good sweety...luvd it luvd it luvd it...

and honestly thanx fr such a superb update today...(when we dont get to watch d3)...

Rey went behind Kriya and stood there watching her kiddish dance with snow. She wasn't aware that Rey was behind her, she was all lost into her snow dancing. She spread her hand to catch the snow and was turning around herself when she collided with him. Their eyes meet and world around them stopped fro them. His hand went to her waist to pull her closer with her hands still spread. He looked at her face and then at her hand. The snow was touching her hand and passing away. He turned her to face the other side. He cupped her hand bringing it closer to her body. She looked at his hand which was holding hers from beneath. He slowly started pouring the snow into her hand. The snow particles which were getting filled in her hands sent so many butterflies throughout her body. He was pouring those snow particles into her hand as if to say that he will always fill her world with his love and all the joys in the world. She was so touched with his action. She turned her right to see him. His face was next to hers over her shoulder. They looked deep into each others eyes. His eyes were promising her the rest of her life full of joys. Their eyes were locked into each other speaking volumes. Suddenly Vicky came and waved hand in front of their eyes. Their eye lock broke. They came back into their senses. They sensed every eye was on them. Vicky raised his eyebrow questioning them. Both of them looked at each other. Rey was about to say something when Neha tapped Vicky from behind. She signed him that she'll explain.. And the song started in background with Neha's lip sync...

my fav part...

fabulous ...mindblowing...❀️❀️❀️

Hey sukanyaa thankew so very much for such a long comment!!! thankew thankew thankew!!!
M glad that i could actually entertained you on NO D3 day!! thankeww so much!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ nd Kriyaansh vali jhappi for you!!!πŸ€—