spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
cute sweet part
continue soon
killerbinny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it...and rey and kriya make every ff lovely...but this one i really loved...)
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Heyyy ppl thank you so much for the overwhelming support... I am so very happy...
I never expected this!!!! 
I have so many surprises for all of you... in the coming parts... i can assure you that you will be getting so many treats...
So stay tuned guys... i'll upload the 3rd part in the evening 
@killerbinny its true.. Kriyaansh makes evrything megical!!! and we all love their megic isn't it????
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
evening !!! abhi karo na !!! hehehe !!
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wanna see rey n kriya together on new years eve could u plz get them together and thanks for the pm and awesome update and wow u have so many ideas up ur sleve
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Hey guys...I started this OS as Kriyaansh's, but now i am writing for Swaron and Viha too. 

I like all three of them But Kriyaansh are very close to my heart. So here goes the next part...

PART 3

Neha was attending a wedding in Dehradun. So, she was also not going to Goa. Vicky was so upset that his Dewwani will not be there on the new year eve with him. He left the rehearsal hall with a sad face. He went to Boy's common Room. All boys followed him.

"Kuch tho karo yaar . Kuch socho' Kaise karna hain Nicole ko khush.. main uska sad face nahi dekh sakta.. aye Vicky ja na apni Neha ko le aa" Nilesh said.

"Abbe Neha ko lana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hain.. pata hain uske parents kaise hain?" Vick said making even more sad face.

"Parents se darta hain.. kabhi khud apne parents se darra hain tu? Jo uske parents se itna darr raha hain be a man and go get you gal!!" Nilesh.

"Tu  tho rehne hi de.. ha bol raha hain be a man! Aur assume kar ke main Neha ko leke bhi aaya lekin Kriya ka kya? Usse kon layega?"Vicky.

"me!! Who else?"Rey said.

"wat?"Everybody was shocked hearing that from him. He realized what he just said.

"Arre I mean. Main karunga apne dukhiyare frinds ki help!!"

"Kya bola tune dukhiyare?? What does that mean"

"Ignore kar.. Sunno guys I have a plan to get both the gals. Vicky me and Swayam will go and get both of them"

"Main? Main kyun? " Swayam asked.

Rey took him to the corner and whispered "Idiot teri bhi setting kar raha hoon na"

"What setting?"

"You just wait and watch"

"But Swayam kyun?" asked Nilesh.

"Arre guys, Swayam is the only guy who knows their parents samjhe.. ab unke ghar se un dono ko lana hian tho aisa koi chahiye na jisse unke parents jaante ho"

"Right!"

"So guys plan is here. But we will need a girl with us"

"Arre saale ab ladki kyun chaiye tujhe" Vicky asked puching rey.

"He is right guys, gals se ghar jaake unko laana hian' hum teen ladke jaaayenge tho thoda odd lagega. Kriya ke ghar pe I don't think ki koi problem hogi but Neha ke gahr pe ho sakti hain" Swayam said.

"Yes. We will take Sharon with us. Apni baat manavane ke liye she is just perfect.. So we will take her with us."

"Sharon who bhi haamare saath aayegi aur who bhi appni pyaari kripa aur meri deewani ke liye"Vicky said.

"Don't worry I have plan for that also."

"Itne plan sochta kab hain re tu? Ajj kal bohat genious ho gaya hain"

"Chal re filmy cartoon neha ko laana hain na"

"Hummm" Vicky said blushing.

"Dekh Rey main yeh sab sirf tere aur Kriya ke liye kar raha hoon. I am no t at all interested in opening a closed chapter."

"Ha ha pata hain, you just do as I said."

In the canteen Rey and Swayam waiting for Sharon with full proof plan to pataofy her.

As Vicky signaled that she is coming. They both started.

"I am telling you Swayam, Sharon is the right girl. And she will come with us."

"Dude, I am telling you she will not come. 1st thing apni pyaari weakling friends ke liye who itna tho karegi nahi. Aur 2nd thing ki who Nicole ki tarah sweet nahi hain ki who sabko eksaath dekkar khush hogi.. write my words she won't come."

Sharon was listening to all this but she didn't understand anything. But his last sentence was went directly into her head straight to the point aimed by them.

"Rey, what is all this? Where are you taking me? "

"Deharadun"

"Dehradun but why?"

"To get Kriya and Neha , so that we all will be together at Nicole's place at Goa"

"I am telling you she won't come"

"I am coming Rey. And I don't want to explain everything that why am I coming. As Swayam will tell you why I am coming with you? He knows me very well, right swayam?" She was so happy that she proved him wrong but actually boys were succeeded in their plan. She left the canteen.

Rinni, Simmi , Nilesh, Amar, Bharat and Vishakha left for Goa.

Precap: Rey , Vicky, Swaron In Dehradun. Kriyansh scene at Dehradun.

Edited by lovekriyaansh - 12 years ago
Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaww veryy nice part:) :) :)
update sooonnn!!:)
tish18 thumbnail
waiting for the deheradun scenes eagerly...pls update soon.😃
contact.remya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome loved it...I could actually picture the scenario. Each scene was so clear and up to the mark of each character... Simply loved it. Good job...your very creative. Keep updating plzz...