Users

Frequent Posters

aashima.jindal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome pls continue and pm me when u update 
lovekriyaansh thumbnail
Hey guys as i said i am continuing this OS... i need to give some background so here it is..
All the characters are same as they are shown onscreen. Till the dance fest everything is same. Except the questions Rey asked Kriya and her confession about sharing bond more than a friendship. They have feelings for each other which are still unspoken. They are just indulging themselves into  pehla pehla pyaar. The second part of the story starts after two days from the part 1.
and the next update is on the way... 
lovekriyaansh thumbnail

Part 2:

Kriya was packing her bags. She and her mom were going to their hometown to solve property matters. As it was Christmas vacations Smriti was also taking Kriya with her. Kriya was kinda happy but sad also. Happy to be back at her hometown and sad that she won't be able to meet him those many days. For then she was up to there that she was accepting the fact that she is gonna miss him. Her confusions were all went off as she accepted it to herself that they both share a special bond between them which is more than friendship but still she was not sure about getting into a relationship. Whatever was between them was something special and she wanted to just go with the flow of it as she was enjoying each and every bit of it. Their staring sessions, cute talks, awkward silences' Everything was special special and special only'  She finished her packing and called Rey.  Before she could say anything

"baatcutter, I am so happy kit um nahi jaa rahi hoon" Rey said happily

"what?"

"Tumne yahi kehne ke liye call kiya tha na?"

"Rey aap bhi na. Chhhup karo.. Main sacchhi mein ja rahi hoon" Kriya said making sad face.

"Rey maine bass aapko bye karne ke liye call kiya tha"

Rey was also sad. But still he didn't want to make her sad by expressing it.

"Main jaa rahi hoon"

"Baatcutter kisine tumse kahi nahi ke aise nahi kehna chaiye.. kaho ke I'll be back.. "

"hummm' I'll be back"

"And why are you so sad? Tum tho bohat excited rehti ho jabhi hum Dehradun ki baat karte hain.. aur jab tum ja rahi ho .. you are sad"

"Aisi baat nahi hain but'"

"but' kya?"

"Mujhe new year pe yahi rehna tha"

Smriti called her as they were getting late for the flight.

"OK rey I'll call once I reached der' Take care n'"

"n?"

"will miss you. Bye."

"Bye Kriya. Come soon. N I'll miss you too."

She hanged up the phone.

Rey was still looking at phone. He was thinking to himself.. I am gonna miss her very badly.. and even she said it that she's gonna miss me.. ohhh goshhh. Unpredictable she is!! But baatcutter I have a feeling that we will be together on this New Year eve just like last year..

Their Christmas vacations were starting from the next day so all were present in the college except Kriya as she was all ready left to Dehradun. Everybody was waiting for Nicole mam in the Rehearsal hall. Nicole entered and addressed everybody.

"Guys, as you all know this is my last class with all of you. I want all of you to invite on a New Year eve at my native place. It's in goa and you all have to come. All of you are way too special for me. And I want every one of you there on the New Year eve in Goa. I repeat everyone. And where is kRiya?

"Mam she all ready left to her native place. Dehardun" Vishakha said.

"Ohh.. I wanted to see all of you there because after that I am leaving to Torronto & won't be able to see you guys again." She said making sad face.

"ohhh.. Please guys. I don't know  anything.  All of you are coming. And I don't know how? "

"And I also know that you won't make me feel bad. And you all will be there. Right boys?"

"Ya ya .. Nicole, anything for you."  Said Nilesh.

"That's good. So see you guys there." Saying that she left.

All of them were happy that they will be at Goa celebrating the New Year. All the girls left the rehearsal hall making plans for New Year celebration. Boys were still there. Rey called Kriya to tell abt Nicole's invitation. She said that she will try to convince her mom but she was unsure. After some time she called him back to tell him that she won't be able to come because her mom is not letting her go alone all the way to Goa. Vicky and Rey were sad as their lady loves won't be there with them. Nilesh was also unhappy that Nicole was leaving for Toronto.

Edited by lovekriyaansh - 12 years ago
Anyaa_012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aaawwe!! u continued !!
this part was sooo sweettt!!!!
hope kriya comes to goa!!!:D really nicee ...
thanxx fo the pm:)
ardy03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome yaar..will be waiting for pm..:")
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very megical..pls do continue and pm me as well..
aashima.jindal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part pls pm me when u update next part pls
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U continued . Awww. Waiting eagerly for nxt part...
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awiee cute pls update soon..
21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this part was so amzing..
hope they wil meet in goa..
plz PM me on the next update..