Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

first impression was good for me but only for ArHi! about looks..ya he is ok! sorry blinded by hottie so i didnt noticed about his looks that much! but ya liked his character...i was thinking he will be some comedy type but thank fully his exactly opposite of ASR which will be liked by khushi but hated by arnav..he is surely gonna bring the ASR back in Arnav😳

Same he isn't one of those drool worthy characters his more like a joker character which is why we all love him😊 He compliments KKG so well, ASR you are going to have to get your head in the game. Oh god what if the creep starts getting jealous of NK and KKG🤢
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The best thing about Nanduji is that he will entertain us & Khushi, irritate Nanav, block the snake from approaching Khushi etc, BUT will never divert our attention from ArHi.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar I think the same...
nanav is now start feel jealous...and Khushi's closeness towards NK makes not only Arnav jealous but also shyaam aha shyaam may you deal with this NK...
and Anrav will get his bride soon
Ended thumbnail
find NK adorably funny. very good chemistry and hindi,,,LOL
xxx
..Apz.. thumbnail
i liked NK sooo muchhh😳...he is already bringing brightness all over the show😃... i loved him so much...n arnavs n akashs expressions on seeing NK was class🤣🤣🤣