Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely love Nandikishore already. His good looking and funny😳 and the best thing about him is his totally going to make Nanav jealous. I think his going to play cupid for ArShi also I love how NK already gets on Nanav's nerves and  when NK is handing his girl SHITE WILL GO DOWN. I don't know why but I have a feeling that KKG will confide in him about the creep and he will help her show the creeps true colours.His character will deffinetly brighten up the show and I'm looking foward to seeing him in the next episodes. What did you guys think of him?😊 Edited by abzy. - 12 years ago
Me to Yaa his damn cute 8->] and funny lub him already*but asr se kam*
I REALLY liked NK...He was damn funny 🀣 and is defnitely gonna bring out the jealous side in Arnav. It wud be interesting to see how the story unfolds frm here onwards...i m XCITEDπŸ˜ƒ
First impression is the best impression.
I like him a lot after seeing the precap because he makes ASR jealous.
When Akash told ASR that NK got perfect match ASR reactions was super. πŸ˜†I
I think NK will give ASR tough time.πŸ˜†
wow da forum's going on great guns tonight thanks to NKayy πŸ˜†

i find him cute, funny, hawt and extremely CUPIDish towards nanav oops i mean arnav & khushi. our arnie's already going green baby hallelujah 

jeez i think i've yapped way too much tonight thanks to NKayy πŸ€£
I like him... He makes the already hot ASR even hotter! πŸ˜†
first impression was good for me but only for ArHi! about looks..ya he is ok! sorry blinded by hottie so i didnt noticed about his looks that much! but ya liked his character...i was thinking he will be some comedy type but thank fully his exactly opposite of ASR which will be liked by khushi but hated by arnav..he is surely gonna bring the ASR back in Arnav😳 Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
i loved today's episode yaar!!! πŸ€£    my stomach burst in pieces when even anjali was like "NAANAV!!! πŸ˜ƒ " πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...nANADKISHORE IS ALREADY MY FAVOURITE! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ...i am so calling mr . angry young man Naanav from now on  lol..naakh se "kua" nikaal raha hai!!!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£..in way NK is right...dhua kya kua toh humesha ASR ke ander aur bahar beheta  reheta hai! πŸ€£ πŸ˜ πŸ€£ [  i copy-pasted the same thing everywhere..cause i am to lazy to write the same thing in different isshtyles πŸ˜† ] ...  "india ke front doors aur gates...confusing!  " ...🀣 πŸ€£..i  lobh NK πŸ€£
Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
Originally posted by abzy.

I absolutely love Nandikishore already. His good looking and funny😳 and the best thing about him is his totally going to make Nanav jealous. I think his going to play cupid for ArShi also I love how NK already gets on Nanav's when NK is handing his girl SHITE WILL GO DOWN. I don't know why but I have a feeling that KKG will confide in him about the creep and he will help her show the creeps true colouts.His character will deffinetly brighten up the show and I'm looking foward to seeing him in the next episodes. What did you guys think of him?😊
I so was not looking for the new guy as I always feel 3 is too much a crowd.But you gave a new perspective to it abt creep the pervert  and I am so looking for it. I really hope it happens.
Originally posted by girikaushik

First impression is the best impression.
I like him a lot after seeing the precap because he makes ASR jealous.
When Akash told ASR that NK got perfect match ASR reactions was super. πŸ˜†I
I think NK will give ASR tough time.πŸ˜†
his reaction was priceless, the sad rabba ve tune at the background also made that scene. I love seeing jealous men, especially when it's a hotwa.