Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's not just the hiot guy playing Udhayveer.  It's the chemistry between all of the actors.  You never know what is going to happen next.  It's a fairy tale, and all of the girls at one time have wanted to be royal princesses.  It's a nice sweet story.  And it's attention grabbing.  Once you're hooked, you're hooked.  I doubt KBC has much effect now that's it's been over for a month.  Maybe the first week or couple of days, yes, but now it's going on its own merit.  
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it's the storyline, IT IS ASHISH KAPOOR AKA PRINCE UDAYVEER!! I would have stopped watching after the first two weeks if it wasn't for UV!
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
a true indian fairytale like cocept,prince UDAYVEER😛his awsome firing ,sizzling,yummy,melting,gluing chemistry with our very firey simple , sweet,cute,and gaali waali princess😉
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Udayveer and ManVeer all the way! 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
udayveer, obviously. ;) i only watched an episode yesterday cause my uncle was watching it on telly & i got hooked when i saw him. 😆
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's uday & manyata hot sparks that burn the screen on fire!!!!☺️
this is today's best jodi after a long time..❤️
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the story's something unique... cute.. something we all girls dream about now and then..

plus the cast is awesome.. the lead girl is really pretty,...

and the best part of the show: udayveeer. no words needed, the guy's a natural entertainer. =D
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For meee its UV .. plain and simple... LMAOO and i think thats the main reason a lot people are watching..but i know my folks watch becuse they like the storyy its different and ITS HILARIOUS watching Monyaa.. her character is enjoyableee .. i love her character and my parents think she is doing a great job.. i agree with them... i think that Priyal came a long way from RMJ days... but in totallity.. i think this show has a REALLY good storyline set, HOT UV, and Monya and UV's chemistry is REALLY good..
raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
4 me becoz of manveer
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
UdayVeer...UdayaVeer...Only UdayaVeer...😳