Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SS hum tum part 10 pg 4927 feb (Page 34)

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
awesome but what made pia think of abhay being gayLOL
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 

Abhay is soo cute n he likes to hear bedtimes stories b4 he goes to bed wow.
 feel bad for piya i hope abhay falls for her soon.  thanks for the pm and sorry for late reply.
SANDY_ROSE IF-Dazzler
SANDY_ROSE
SANDY_ROSE

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
 thank you very much guys liking last part . i m sorry i can't reply   everyone .but i m  appreciate  your comments . here is next part hope u guys like it .  waiting for u response . 

Chapter 8 - Interview

Pia's POV

As abhay drove up to the curve and parked the car, a crowd of reporters and camera men swarmed around the car blocking our way out. I watched as he got ready to push the door open.
"Wait! You'll hurt someone!"
"We'll be stuck in here all day if I don't do something about it." I signaled for the people to move aside and they did thankfully.

"Come on, get out through this side." I followed abhay out of the car and took his hand, microphones were brought to my face.
"How did you and abhay meet? Is it true he paid you for  sleeping with him and then fell in love with you?" I was horrified, who came up with these things?
"No that's not true! I'm an interior designer, I met abhay at a coffee shop and I'm through talking to you people!"

"pia come on." We pushed our way through the front yard and I let out a relieved sigh when the door closed behind us.
"I need a drink." I briskly walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. abhay watched me amused as I gulped down the glass. When there was nothing left I harshly set the glass down.
"I'm so pissed! That's what the kids say nowadays isn't it?"
"I think a work like mad or angry suits you better, maybe even ticked off but pissed, I don't know it seems more like a parent trying to get noticed by her child."

"I'm not that old okay." 22 wasn't old was it?
"Then how old are you?"
"What kind of question is that? You don't ask a woman her age, it's extremely rude."
"38? No, 40." This guy sure was asking for it.
"I'm not 40! I'm 22!"

"See that wasn't so hard. Women have it all wrong, men don't care how old you are as long as you're hot."
"I am not having this conversation." I turned my back on him and went back into the living room, the front door opened and in came abhay's manger.
"You ever heard of knocking?" Called out abhay.
"You ever heard of following directions? Man I just got my ass pinched by some desperate reporter out there just because your ass couldn't follow directions."

"abhay, what's he talking about, what directions?"
"I told your sugarplum here to go to  misha's house until the press left but no, he has to come straight here."
My phone started to ring in my pocket. I pulled it out and scowled at the sight of the name in the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Asked abhay looking over my shoulder at my phone.
"My dad, well my step dad actually." I wasn't all that friendly with my step dad, so I ignored the call.
"Well I just came to tell you." kabir pointed to me. "To spend the night here, the press will think it's strange for a wife not to live with her husband." Just two months I told myself, that's all you have to endure.

"And you guys have an interview tomorrow, make sure to look like a happy newly wed couple, no arguing. Hold hands, gaze at each other adoringly, the whole enchilada."
"Wait, I think we should have a contract, a love contract." I said suddenly remembering how much a contract would help.

"A what?" Both abhay and  kabir asked.
"A contract with rules for our marriage." I hurried towards abhay's desk and grabbed a paper and a pen.
"Okay, Rule one in our contract is we only stay married for two months. Rule 2 is-"
"We stay out of each other's personal lives." Said abhay as if reading my mind.

"Rule 3, No asking for sexual relationships, Rule 4-"
"Hey, hey, wait, I'm not sure I'm okay with Rule 3." I looked towards abhay and gave him a menacing look. He mumbled something I couldn't hear and looked back at the contract."
"Rule 4 should be you can't fall in love with each other." Said kabir looking directly at abhay.

"Yeah pia write that down won't you." As abhay said this he looked right back at  kabir.

"And finally Rule 5, no one but us three can know about this contract or it become's void, you guys got that?" abhay and  kabir nodded.
"Now abhay and I have to sign it." Once we'd both written our signature's on the paper  kabir left and I laid down on the couch for a short nap but ended up dozing off.

Abhay's POV

When I went back into the living room  pia was already asleep on the couch. I thought about going upstairs and getting a blanket for her but it was a pretty hot day. I sat across from her on the recliner and let sleep take over me.

"abhay! abhay! Get up, we're late!"
"For what?" I asked squinting up at pia.
"For the interview, hurry up!" She rushed out of the room and came back about a half hour later with makeup on, her hair curled, and wearing a black short jumpsuit and heels.

"You sure clean up quick."
"I really wish you would too." No one has ever known how to tolerate me, for pia to be able to talk to me so calmly when we were late was… odd.
"Change. Now, you have 5 minutes, go."

Pia's POV

"Well, at least we made it before the press left." I kicked abhay and turned my attention back to the camera men.
"I'm so sorry we're late, we came across some… problems, but we're ready to start the interview."

"Alright, you two sit down over there on that couch and we'll get started with the questions." It was a nice couch, I noted when I sat down beside abhay, probably cost a couple hundred dollars.
"Where did you two first meet."
"A coffee shop." At least this I didn't have to lie about, we had met at a coffee shop.

"Was it love at first sight?"
"No." Said abhay before I could lie and say yes.
"She slammed her heel down on my shoe because I made a comment about her uh, cleavage."

Laughter filled the room.
"Where was your first kiss?" Silence followed.
"In his kitchen." Again I hadn't lied, I thought back to the night of our wedding when we'd got to his house and kissed in his kitchen.
"Could you demonstrate a kiss right now?" My whole body froze. What!
No, no, no! Absolutely not!
"Sure, why not." abhay said coolly. I forced myself to smile.

He brought his face close to mine then leaned in and kissed me once softly, then again longer this time. My whole body was burning with pleasure.

His lips fought against mine. His mouth on mine brought me a sweet feeling, I was crushing on my accidental husband. The thought scared me but I longed to touch him, to get as close to him as I possibly could. He pulled back slightly and traced my mouth with his tongue, then stopped abruptly.

"That was one hot kiss, I hope you two last, can't say how tired I am of all these two month celebrity marriages." My head was still spinning from the kiss.
This was gonna be a long two months…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 17 January 2012 at 6:17am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75ash12Sanderallaswtgirl_tinaaroradaksminibsp2007laxmiiTISA0711Priya46abhiyarockzseabeautycuteteddyhema_rawatpurple_shadoz-Sonia-ChelseaForEverabhiya4evrBhataktiAtma._Chits_alicia212heena_mehtaadniloversnitchseekerPaint.It.BlacK.BookNerd_KittenSheDevilAkshi0019---Priya---MS-meghasharmailove99bellaaaFearless_Lover..Bournville...SmokeySilence.

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

I love the interviewer for making abhay and piya kissWink. These 2 are crushing on each other so much, the love contract wont last for longEmbarrassed

Edited by anjali.K - 17 January 2012 at 6:47am
BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
loved it Sandy n interview was good Abhay maroing mauke pe chaukaLOL 

Edited by pkyekfanclub - 17 January 2012 at 6:37am
Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
interview ws awesooom...& contract it ws mindblowingClap
last bt nt d least
kisss ws hoootttBlushing
thks 4 pm update sooon

Edited by luckdiya - 18 January 2012 at 2:37am
Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

amazing dr!!!!

i loved it!!!
d contract session was gr8!!!! n abhay have pronlem with rule no 3... i have expected dat...LOLLOL
n interview was  nyc!!!! n d kiss was smashing hott!!!!
pia is developing feeling 4 abhay!! cool.. gud 4 dem!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm

Edited by Akshi0019 - 17 January 2012 at 6:43am

Go to top