Posted: 12 years ago

awsome and lovely update soni.👏

great job.👍🏼

thanx for the pms.🤗

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Chapter 9 - Confessions

Abhay's POV

I'd known, it wouldn't be long until Alina showed up, but I hadn't expected her to be right outside the interview building.

pia looked toward me confused when I stopped mid step but a look of understanding crossed her face when she saw Alina.

"Why haven't you answered my calls?" She strode over holding her head up high.
"You must be Alina." Pia stepped in and extended her ringed hand.

She ignored the hand. "I deserve an explanation, how could you get married the day after we broke up!"
"You mean the day after you left me?"

"Abhay did you  cheat on me?"
"You should go." Alina's anger only increased.
"You stay out of this, you don't know abhay like I do."
"I do know him."
"Then let me ask you this; Why does that ring have 8 small diamonds, and one big diamond?"

Pia had no idea. "You don't know why do you?" Alina paused then went on. I should have stopped her but my love for her was still there.

"Diamond one, the day we met, diamond two, our first date, diamond three, our first kiss, diamond 4, our first night together, diamond 5, which is the big diamond is the day we confessed our love. Should I go on?"
"This isn't mine." Pia struggled to say, she was pale and wouldn't look at the ring as she slipped it off her finger and gave it to Alina. I just stood there like an idiot as she hurried off and whistled for a cab.

"I don't believe you cheated on me, what really happened?"
"I got drunk, the next morning I was married."
"She doesn't need a man who can't love her back because he's still stuck on his ex, just stick to your one night stands like you did before we met." She handed back the ring.
"Alina, do like the outdoors?"
"Yes, I love them but what does that have to do with anything."
"Even all the sweating and bugs?"
"It's all part of the fun, I want to be as close to nature as I can." Why couldn't she say what she really felt?

"Then why do you choose to live in New York?"
"Well..." Funny how the answer to one simple question could wake me up.
"I'll see you around Alina." Slipping the ring into my pocket I got into the car and drove off, Pia's phone was on the passenger seat.
"Lucky me." I said grabbing the phone and calling Zoey.
"Hey misha."
"It's Abhay, where would Pia go when she's upset?"
"I'm assuming she's upset?"
"Yes, she's upset."

"She's at work, 928 W. street, She's remodeling some woman's house, no matter how upset she is, she wouldn't stand her clients up."
"Thank you, you really helped."
"You better not hurt my sister." The way she set it sent chills up my back.
"I won't."

The street wasn't hard to find, the house she was working on was rather small and homey looking. It wasn't hard to guess that a newly wed couple had just bought the home and where eager to get started with their married life.

I knocked on the door and received a shocked look from a young woman, she didn't look a day over 20.

"Who are you?" I was equally shocked. I'd never had to tell anyone who I was before.
"I'm sorry to be a bother but I have some business with pia raichand." She turned her head to look back inside the house then looked back at me, a frown was etched on her face.

"She's busy right now, as I am. Who did you say you were again."
"I'm abhay raichand."
"Oh, abhay raichand." She looked and sounded as if she were on the point of fainting.
"I'm so sorry, hold on a moment." She came back a minute later, this time wearing glasses.
"Sorry, I wasn't wearing my glasses, when I looked at you all I saw was a tall  man. I certainly didn't wake up today, thinking I'd get to be face to face with abhay raichand, you said you wanted to see pia?"
"Yes."

"I'll have to ask her first but-"
"I'm her husband."
"Oh you're pia's husband, Please c-come in." Poor woman, anymore surprises and she'd surely faint.
"I just bought this house for me and my son, he-"
"Rose who on earth are you talking to?" pia's eyes widened when she saw me. The light in her eyes left and her face paled.
"abhay."
"I have to talk to you."

"I'm at work right now." Her face went neutral and she spoke coolly.
"It'd make no difference to me if you were talking to the president of the U.S." I wouldn't let her win this, I'd make sure she understood that me and Alina were over.
"Rose could you give me a minute, I'll be right back."
"Oh sure, actually just come back tomorrow, you've done enough for today. The place is looking great. Oh and thanks for bringing  those comic books. He's been rather distant since the divorce." I'd been mistaken this wasn't a newly wed couples home, it was the home of a recently divorced woman and her son.

"I'll come back tomorrow, say bye to Monny for me." Rose nodded and pia made a sharp turn for the door, she glanced at my car then continued to walk.
"You can't avoid me forever!"
"Watch me!" Damn woman.
"My car's right there you know."
"I know." The way she said it, so casually, made me so furious I laughed.
"Slow down, I can't keep up, how do woman walk so fast in heels?" Of course she did the opposite of what I'd asked.

Finally she stopped and turned, it was such a quick movement that I almost crashed right into her.
"Would you just stop following me!"
"No." I gave her a wide grin.

"Why? Why don't you just go back to Alina, she clearly still has feelings for you."
"Because when I'm with you I feel, I feel annoyed, happy, arousal. I don't have to make sure everything is perfect, every second of the day, I can show you my rude, arrogant side and you can match it perfectly, overpower it even." As the words came out, I realized I'd developed feelings for pia, feelings that consisted of more than just physical wanting.

She went pale "I'm scared. All those years you spent with Alina, there's no way you don't still feel for her, and I can't take that chance, not after what jey did to me, I couldn't bear it happening again."

"I would never do that to you, you know that."
"Perhaps, but why do I feel so scared, maya called me again, when I was in the cab."
"What did she say?" Though I knew it pained her to remember, I wanted her to confide in me, talking to someone about it would help her, she couldn't keep it bottled up inside her.
"She was crying, she said jey found out she was pregnant and left her. Then she told me she wouldn't abort the baby. She's going to raise it as a single mother, then she begged me to forgive her, begged so hard I almost wept. I miss having a woman to talk to, We were so close."

"Did you forgive her?"
"I did, but I'll never be able to talk to her and not remember what she did to me, and her child, though I knew he or she isn't at fault, I won't be able to look at that child and not think of its father."
"Then don't look at maya or her child, I know this is going to sound selfish but, just look at me."
"When I look at you I remember Jammy." She giggled like a schoolgirl."
"Who's that?"
"My high school crush."

"And what's so great about this Jammy that he reminds you of me?"
"He was ominous and rude, I took a great dislike to him at first but then one night, at a high school dance, he asked me out to dance and I fell head over heels for him."
"You think I'm ominous and rude?" This wasn't what I really wanted to ask her but I wanted to catch her be surprise.

"Extremely."
"But I'm also a good guy at times, like this boy Jammy."
"Yes, when you wish to be."
"And you've fallen head over heels for me." It was more a statement than a question.
There it was, the shock. "I, well...No." She laughed. "Of course not."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Then if I told you, I had feelings for you, could you honestly say you felt nothing for me?"
"No, I feel a lot of things for you abhay. And I think... I think I'm, As much as... well."

"Simplify it pia."
"I think I'm falling for you." There it was, I knew my feelings weren't one-sided. Right then I didn't care that I'd just won the bet I'd made with kabir, all that mattered was telling her how I felt."
"I know I've fallen for you."

hope u like this part gave u r response . 
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update

loved it
finally abhiya confessed
continue soon
Edited by Pari-Gupta - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update..finally they confessed! Why do i feel that this bet thing wil create prob bet abhiya..err may be may be not!Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum sandy as usual!!!!

pia felt bad when alina talks 2 abhay... but i m glad abhay find out his feeling 4 pia...
d way he ran after her was soo cute!!! he is really worried about her...
finally both confess dere feeling 4 each other!!!! i loved dis part...
now i hope dey are polite 2 each other.. cont  soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
awesome update besharm sonu !!!
finally they confessed :)
jeh is a jerk seriously !!
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update sandy!!!
finally abhiya confessed their feelings... 😃
jeh left maya also... he's such a 🤬 😡
continue soon dr...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update...finally abhiya confess their l;ove 4 each other yupieee...but i dont knoe when piya know abt tht bet of kabir yar wht will happened hope piya understand tht abhya really fallen for her ...cont soon superb update
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE SONI. love abhay's pov.jeh is such a jerk. waiting for next update.update soon
U ARE really good writter i love ur other ff also update them soon