Frequent Posters

minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome... abhay is so naughty continue soon
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnk u Maya fr being with Jey n bckstabbing Piya, Thanku  Jehina 😆 Bcas of u all, Abhiya mil gaye 😍

Sands, update soon 🤗
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oh!!!!!! my dear...kitna tadpaogeee
plz update sooon i cnt wait... i wnt 2 read mr... abhiya r bst
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SONI WHEN WILL U UPDATE!"???!'?
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Chapter 7 - Is he Mr. Right?

Abhay's POV - Sunday Night

"No, no, no!"  she shouting.
"Oh calm down will you Hun." 
"Get. Off. The. Bed!" Something about seeing a woman mad, correction, something about seeing her mad entertained me.

"Temper, temper." 
"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Absolutely.
"Not at all, I just want to get some sleep." she said  fuming with anger.
"Then go sleep on one of the many beds in the guest rooms!" Truth is I wanted to sleep with her.

"Fine, you know what, I'll leave." She took one step away from the bed. The thought of spending the night in bed alone and not being able to tease pia made me feel lonely. It wasn't that I liked her, was it? No, I just needed her to fall for me.

"Don't go. It hurts to be alone." I could feel her hesitating as she looked toward the door then back at the bed.

"Fine." It was hard not to laugh at the sight of her curling into the bed as far away from me as possible.

"Goodnight." Her hand reached out to turn off the lamp by her bedside but I pulled it back.
"Tell me a bedtime story."
"Aren't you a little too old for bedtime stories?"
"I won't go to sleep unless you tell me a bedtime story."

Pia's POV

Seriously this guy, what was wrong with him? One minute he was dark sexy bad boy and the next he was cute, innocent, and irritating. No actually he was always irritating.

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful damsel in distress playing in the fields with her sister when a huge nasty ogre captured her. The ogre took the damsel to a huge ugly mansion where he locked her up."

"Where's the prince?"

"I'm getting to it, just listen, no interrupting. Then the ogre left to find some food. Just then a handsome prince was walking by the mansion but a group of girls saw him and began to chase after him for his autograph. The prince ran into the mansion to get away from the girls and found the damsel. She told him about the ogre and he escaped with her. The prince and the damsel then fell in love with each other, got married and lived -"

"Happily ever after."
"That's how it always goes." Happily ever after, what was it worth?
"Thank you, my sister used to read to me before I went to bed when I was little, I guess I wish I could go back to being a kid."

"Don't we all. Well goodnight abhay."
"Goodnight." I switched off the lamp and just as I was drifting off to sleep abhay's words stayed with me through the night.
"You were the damsel... and I was the prince."

Misha's POV - Monday Morning

"Who?"
"kabir, we met at the coffee shop." The coffee shop? Oh, that's right he was abhay raichand's manger!
"Oh your abhay's manger!"

"Bingo." But, what was he doing at my house? I'd been making coffee when the doorbell had rung with kabir waiting on the other side.
"But I still don't know why you're here."
"Well I've been trying to contact  abhay but he seems to be -"
"Ignoring your calls?" I supplied for him.

"I wouldn't call it ignoring more like, oh who am I kidding, yeah he's ignoring me."
"So you want me to call pia to get hold of abhay since their together?"
"You have a quick mind, I like it."
"Sure I'll call her but I have one question. How'd you find out where I live?"
"Resources."

Abhay's POV - Monday Morning

I thought it was funny how pia slept with her head resting on her hands. She looked kind of... cute I guess.
"jey..." My breath caught as the name escaped her lips.
"pia." I shook her gently, my head hovering over her.
"jey?" Her eyes were barely opened.
"No, it's me, abhay." She opened her eyes wide and stared up at me.
"You're hot." She giggled then gasped and covered her mouth with her left hand. "Sorry, when I'm half asleep it's like I'm drunk. I'll say strange things."

"Don't apologize, it's not every day a woman calls me hot."
"Please your abhay raichand, women probably call you hot every three seconds."
"Your sister called."
"She did? When?"

"A couple of minutes ago, she wanted to warn us about the press, there's paparazzi surrounding my house."
"We can hide in misha's house, they won't find us there."
"I don't do hiding and they can find us anywhere, I bet they might have even took some pictures when we were down at the beach."

"You mean... they... there's a possibility that... they took pictures of me... in my undergarments?" I nodded feeling a little angry at how pictures of her exposed would be everywhere for the eyes of perverted men to see.
"Pack your things, and would you pack mine too, I have to make a phone call."
"Sure."

Pia's P.O.V

As I packed our things I sang a song my dad used to sing.
"Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight. Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer, that we'll find one another, in that big somewhere out there."

"You have a nice voice." My mind blanked and my heart gave a small jump at abhay's voice breaking the silence.
I turned and scowled, "Do you have to sneak up on me like that, I thought you were making a phone call."
"He didn't answer," He paused then smiled, "That song, it's from 'An American Tale' isn't it?"

"How'd you know?" He didn't seem like the type of man who watched children movies, especially not one about a little lost mouse but then again he didn't seem like the man who listened to bedtime stories either.

"I watched that movie about a hundred times when I was a kid."

"So did I, my dad would always sing that song to me.  he knew what kids liked."

"Maybe he could give me some advice, kids don't seem to get along with me."

"I haven't seen him since I was 13, he had a second family."
"Were you the one who found out?" I shook my head.
"No,  misha was the first to find out. It was after school and I heard  misha in her room crying. I went in and asked her why she was crying and she told me she'd seen  a  girl calling him dad but I didn't believe her."

"You really loved him didn't you?"
"If you had only seen how much he loved us, misha and me adored him .

"So what happened?"

"misha told my mom, my dad confessed it was true, and my mom asked for a divorce. I still remember the last time I saw him, it was a week after they'd divorced and he'd come back to say goodbye to us. misha  hid in his rooms and refused to see him, and my mom wasn't home. I was the only one with him. He told me he was moving to here with new wife and daughter . I begged him to stay but he left me crying." After so many years I still cried when I thought of the last time I'd seen him.

"Come here." abhay sat on the floor next to me and brought me into his arms.
"Why do all the men in my life leave me?" I sobbed into his shirt. He brushed his fingers through my hair and tightened his hold on me.
"When the right guy finds you he'd be absolutely stupid to ever let you go."

"But how will I know he's the right guy?"
"Because he'll hold you just like this." But then didn't that make him the right guy?
"You're not gay are you?"
He chucked "No, I'm pretty sure I'm straight."
"Just checking."

hope u guys like it . thnx for u wonderful comment .
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice update ...

abhay is so cute ..
feel bad 4 pia ..

Edited by hema_rawat - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nyc sandy...

its awsum...
abhay pia are so cute... abhay needs 2 hear a bed tym story... cool yr... i loved it...
so media is finding dem...
i really hope abhay didnt ditch him... n really feels 4 her...
cont soon n thanks 4  d pm...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update
abhay is so cute when he teases piya!
I hope, he really falls for her !
Continue soon
thanx 4 d pm
tc
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant. Awesome, sweet and cute
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EDITED

supercute update... Abhay is such a tease... I hope he doesn't hurt her...since it will be heavy on Piya if he ditch her too... i can see Piya falling for him already...update soon Sandy 😳
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago