abhay is trying to make pia fall 4 him but instead he is falling 4 pia
alicia212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.   abhay wanted piya to fall for him for the bet but instead he is falling for her.  bad boy falling for good girl cool . loving it n love it.  thanks for pm and update soon.  eagerly waiting for your next update. 
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
saaso ko saaso me dhalne do zara...
sooo swt
thx 4 pm
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was umazing dear plz continue soon :) and don't forget to pm me
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 thanks for u r lovely comment guys😊 .  here is next part .😃
                           Chapter 6 - Shirtless

Pia's POV - A Few Seconds Later.

What had I done. I'd acted like such a- Ughh. And why was he just standing there? I shivered as a gust of wind hit me. My hair was dripping wet and my bra had wet through my thin shirt.

"pia, we should head back it's getting pretty windy. Plus I think the snake's gone by now." abhay called out getting out of the water and walking towards the boat.
"Yeah… okay."

We didn't speak the whole boat ride and I was shocked to see it was already turning dark as the boat reached the house. abhay got out quickly and I took a step out but my sandals caused me to slip off the edge of the boat just as I was about to get on the stairs that led up to the house. I screamed as I fell into the water. I couldn't think about anything but the cold.

"pia!" There was a loud splash as someone's arms wrapped around me and pulled me up. I coughed out water and shivered.
"You're so stupid, can't you pay attention to what you're doing?"
"You were worried." I managed to say as abhay pulled us up onto the boat.

"What?"
"When you're worried about someone, you yell at them harshly, but it's only because you care. I know because it's the same thing I do."
"Yes, it did worry me that my wife fell into a freezing lake."
"Sorry."

"Let's get you inside." We walked out of the boat carefully and up the stairs into the house.
"The bathroom's connected to the bedroom, your suitcase is in the closet. Shower and dress while I make dinner."

"But you're all wet."
"Don't worry about me, I'll change while you shower. Unless, you want me to join you." He grinned his seductive little grin.
"I prefer to shower alone."
"It was worth the shot."

Before I showered or even undressed I looked in my suitcase for my phone. misha had given it back to me. I dialed jey's number and didn't have to wait long for someone to answer.

"pia, it's maya I know how you must feel, you probably hate me right now but I'm your best friend, I know you'll forgive me."
"Forgive you? I can't forgive you but I do want to thank you, it's thanks to you that I didn't marry a stupid unfaithful, cheating asshole."

"Well, he chose me for a reason, I must be better than you, but you already knew that didn't you? You were always jealous of me pia, I'll make sure to send you an invitation to our wedding." This was my best friend? No, I'd been awfully wrong, she was just a brat who snatched away whatever wasn't hers.

"He'll use you maya."
"No, he used you."
"Goodbye maya." With that I hung up and set the phone on the sink counter. I striped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. The hot water relaxed me but I couldn't stop replaying the conversation in my head. I was so distracted that I wasn't sure if I'd already washed my hair so I ended up washing it again.

I changed slowly and brushed my wet hair then when I was sure I wouldn't start crying I walked out to the living room.
"Dinner's cooking in the oven." I smiled and sat down next to abhay on the recliner sofa.

"What is it, frozen pizza?" He gave a quiet and half-suppressed laugh.
"Yes it is actually, unfortunately I can't cook."
"Fortunately I can, and by the way I'm allergic to tomato's, I can't eat pizza, it has tomato sauce."

"Allergic to tomato's, hmm, what else do I not know about you?"
"I always sleep on the right side of the bed, my favorite color's lavender because it's also a flower, and I'm terrified of bees."
"Interesting but not quiet what I wanted to hear." I stood and walked to the kitchen, abhay following close behind me.

"And just what did you want to hear?" Just as I was reaching out to open the fridge abhay stepped in front of me.
"What turns you on?"
"Well it certainly isn't stubborn, think their all that men."
"You shouldn't do that."

"Do what?"
"Push me away, I'm a man you know." Yes, he was a man. A very alluring, half-naked man. Oh goodness to hell how had I just noticed that?
"Y-you're not wearing a shirt."
"It was getting hot in here." My eyes traveled down to the floor where his shirt lay. He took hold of my hand and squeezed it, his gaze lowered to my lips.

"Try anything and I'll kill you."
"But pia dear I'm afraid you still owe me my wedding night." I felt him twirling the promise ring around my finger, pulling it up and then back all the way onto my finger.

"I- we, this is only temporary." He laughed and dropped my hand.
"I've always wanted to tease a woman like that."
"You're incorrigible!"
"Not incorrigible, just a bit stubborn."
"I'm tired, I think I'll just skip dinner today and head to bed."
"I have a better idea, let's play a game."

pia's POV

"I can't believe I agreed to this." I stood holding a dart in my hand and wondering if I could make it hit the board.
"The rules of the game are simple, each time you throw the dart and it doesn't land on the board, you strip."

"Same rules apply to you?" He nodded.
"I'll start." He angled the dart and pulled back his hand then brought it forward again and let the dart go. It landed perfectly on the board.

"Your turn." I flung the dart without giving it much thought. I wasn't too surprised when the dart didn't make it onto the board.
I groaned "Do I really-"
"Rules are rules." I lifted up my arms to pull up my shirt but a sharp pain struck my elbow. I bit my tongue to stop from crying out and clutched my arm.

"pia, what's wrong?"
"My shoulder."
"Sit down so I can look at it." He led me toward the couch and sat me down.

"Take off your shirt."
"abhay!"
"I want to get a better look at your shoulder, I'll help you so you don't hurt it again." His fingers were so gentle as he slowly lifted up my shirt, careful not to move my shoulder.

"I got hurt at work about a week ago while moving some boxes, now every time I lift up my arm too quickly it hurts my shoulder." While I waited for him to yell at me for moving boxes and getting hurt I watched him.

He was so focused on my shoulder it made my insides squirm. His gaze dropped down to my bra and I felt uncomfortable and self-aware. When he caught me watching him he hastily looked away.

"I'll take you to get it checked, for now I'll just put some salve on it and promise me you won't ever do anything that could hurt you at work again, like moving heavy boxes."
"Pinky swear." I stuck out my pinky waiting for abhay to twist his pinky around mine to complete our promise.

abhay laughed, "You have the heart of a child, but okay," Our pinkies locked. "Pinky swear."
"I'll go get the salve." While I was alone my head swam with questions but before I could try to answer them abhay was back.
"I found it."
While he applied the salve I thought of his ex-girlfriend, he'd proposed to her as I'd proposed to jey. He must have been feeling the same way I was.

"abhay?"
"Hmm?"
"You don't have to pretend you're not hurting around me." His eyes caught mine firmly.
"Neither do you." I smiled taking his words in, he was right I didn't have to pretend I wasn't hurting either.

"You're right, maybe us meeting is a good thing."
"It can be good, it can be bad, we won't know till the end."
"You can put my shirt back on now." He was done with the salve yet he continued to stare at my chest.
"I think I'll wait."

"abhay!"
"Kidding. I'm kidding."

hope u gays like it .  press like  button and comment .
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing dr...

so abhay n pia care about each other... cool yr...
n i hope dey both get over dere past.. n move onn... n d game was nyc.. n d punishment was amazing...
 i loved it... cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved abhiya🤗
both r  fallin 4 each other 😍
maya😡
Edited by pkyekvisu - 12 years ago
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

res

amazing game with awesome punishment 😉 😆 loved it brilliant update yaar so both care for eachother hmmm n falling for eachother as well good want 2 read more update soon n thanx for pm😊

Edited by pkyekfanclub - 12 years ago
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They s so adorable.lovely update.Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago