SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

soni at what tym will u update dr!!!!

6 pm ko paka ðŸ˜ƒ
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ok dr... so den now i m leaving will come at 6... byee dr...
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi.soni when r u going to update do pm me.continue the other ff its really getting interesting.cant wait.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
@ flora dear thank very much.
@ bella thnx dear .
@maskd thnx dear .
@ anukrti thnx dear .
@ shris  thnx dear .
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wn wl u updt nevr leave me agn????
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Chapter 5 - Beach House

ABHAY's P.O.V

pia still lay on top of me, her chest on my chest awakening a need inside of me. I fought off the sudden urge to kiss her and asked her a question, it would keep my mouth busy.

"So what do you think babe? Will you go?" I think she realized what she'd just done because as quickly as she'd pulled me down she was up and scooting to the other end of the couch.

"I... well..." Her cheeks were bright pink.
"You look cute when you blush." I blurted out without thinking. It was my turn to blush now. pia smiled and looked down at her hands resting on her lap.
"Thank you," She seemed happy about the compliment. "But I can't go to your boathouse with you."

"Well this is a first."
"What?"
"Well you see, no one's ever turned down the opportunity to spend a day with me." It was true, women were always eager and jumping at any opportunity to spend even a second with me.

"There's a first time for everything."
"What's it going to take to get you to say yes?"
"I can't go abhay, I promised my friend I'd take care of her son ." she  is so caring . There was so much we didn't know about each other, I had to find out more.

"What about misha, can't she take care of him?"
"my friend doesn't trust misha  with sam."
"Why?"
"She dropped him when he was only a toddler."

"Surely Sam is a bit older now and it won't happen again."
She sighed heavily "I give up, I'll go."
"We'll leave in an hour, go home and pack some clothes." She stood and muttered something under her breath.
"What was that?"
"Nothing, nothing at all."

PIA's P.O.V - Sunday Afternoon

An hour later I was back at abhay's house, packed and ready to go. I'd called my freind and told her I couldn't watch after Sam. He'd buried me with questions about my sudden marriage and I'd had to lie.
"Stupid abhay." I muttered as I walked into the house pulling my suitcase along.

"I heard that."
"Good!" I threw the words at him. It irritated me how he just leaned against the wall looking at me with a stupid grin on his face. How I wished to smack it right off his lips.
"Cute outfit." I glanced down at my black shorts and camisole, suddenly wishing I'd worn something more conservative.

"It's just an old shirt and shorts."
"Well are you ready to go?"
"Yes, I'm ready."
"Good. We'll go in my car." Once our bags were in the trunk I got in the passenger seat and abhay drove off. It amazed me and scared me how he could look at me and drive at the same time.

"Shouldn't you keep your eyes on the road?" I said interrupting our conversation.
"I like this view better." How did he always manage to avoid answering my questions by charming me?
"You're such a flirt Mr. raichand." How I wish his comments wouldn't affect me as much as they did. I could feel my ears burning and my stomach fluttering.

"It come's naturally Mrs. raichand." Mrs. raichand, that's right, my name was no longer pia dobrial, it was pia raichand.

"Do you regret it?" I asked on impulse and without forethought.
"Regret what?" He obviously knew what I was talking about, I could tell by the way his lips curved up in the faintest hint of a smile.
"Getting married."
"Don't ask me that, not now. A lot can happen in two months you know."
"Two months?"

"Yes, I didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
"We can divorce in two months." I felt a small tug of sadness but ignored it and focused on being happy. Before I could make any comment on what I'd just learned the car came to a stop and abhay set the gear shift on park.

"We're here." He got out of the car and went around to the passenger side to open the door for me.
"Playing gentlemen are we?" He laughed and closed the car door behind me.
"Who said I was playing?"
"So you're saying if we were to stay married," I was quick to add, "Which we're not, but let's we were. You'd always be a gentlemen. Opening car doors, holding the door open for me, pulling out my chair. Even after 10 years of marriage?"
"Well..." He looked away averting eye contact.

"That would be a no." Just as I was about to add something else my eyes caught our surroundings. A crystal blue lake surround a two-story house. It was painted plain white but the sun hit the walls making it look a blinding gold.

A cool breeze played through the beach as the wind made the palm trees sway. I could hear the sound of wind chimes coming from the house. There were no sounds of cars, people talking, or any of the many other noises that came with living in city . It was peaceful.

abhay's P.O.V

She looked happy as she turned her head here and there, eager to take it all in. I understood how she felt, it was a beautiful place.

"You like the outdoors?" I expected the usual answer I got from girls stating that they absolutely loved nature and animals, when really they hated the outdoors.

"I like the good side of nature, the scenery, hiking, going for a swim in the lake but I can't say I like the bugs swarming around me or sweating because of the heat. I like spending a few days with nature but I'm a city girl." A city girl for a city boy, no, what was I thinking, this was just temporary but I definitely wouldn't lose the bet, I'd make her fall for me.

"Good answer, I've never heard it before. All the  girls I've dated before just tell me they love nature. Come on, the boat's over there, you'll like the house."

pia's P.O.V

The ride in the speedboat was exhilarating. abhay insisted on going beyond the speed limit while I yelled at him to slow down. But despite my yells, I had fun.

We stepped inside the house and I admired the wide windows that showed off the view. The kitchen was designed for a 5 star chef and the bed in the master bedroom was amazing.

"Amazing what money can get you in year ."
"Money that comes from hard work. Being an  buiesness man isn't as easy as it looks. Just like your line of work isn't just deciding what curtains go good with the bed sheets. I stared at him amazed. He was the first person to state that my job wasn't all that easy.

"PIA! Move!"
"What?" Before I could process a single thought abhay scooped me into his arms and ran to the kitchen.
"abhay, what are you doing!"
"There was a snake." A snake!

"A s-snake! How did a snake get in here!" Instead of setting me down on the floor he set me on the kitchen counter.
"Ricky probably left the back door open."
"Ricky?"
"He looks after the place while I'm gone. We should get out of here, it looks poisonous." He started to walk to the door.

"abhay."
He stopped and turned back to face me "Yeah?"
"Thank you. If it weren't for you that snake would've bitten me."
"You're not safe yet, come on, we can go for a swim."

abhay's P.O.V

Once we were back at the beach I started to unbutton my shirt and looked towards pia. I was eager to see her reaction.
"What are you doing?" Once the shirt was off I unhooked the button of my jeans.

"You better not take off your jeans! What are you trying to do?" I laughed at the site of her fidgeting with her fingers and looking away.
"Calm down, I have swim shorts underneath my jeans."

"Two can play at your game!" She yelled back as I dove into the water. I looked towards pia who was slowly pulling up her shirt. What was she doing? I felt myself start to ache as she brought the shirt over her head and let it drop to the floor, leaving her in a lacy black bra and shorts.

All I wanted to do was run over to her and continue what we'd started last night in my kitchen, but I didn't move, instead I continued to watch her. She pulled down her shorts and they dropped to the floor. There she stood in only a bra and underwear making me crazy.
Just as I was about to start heading towards her she delicately dove into the water and swam towards me.

"I guess you're not as innocent as I thought." She was standing only a few inches from me.
"I told you, two could play at your game didn't I?" She spoke but everything was drowned out when I looked into her eyes.

"Your eyes..."
"What's wrong with them?" She asked putting her hands in front of her eyes.
"Nothing they're just really beautiful. You're really beautiful." I took a small step towards her desperate to lean down and press my lips against hers. "Just say stop if you want you want me to stop." Our lips just barely touched when she pulled back abruptly.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I shouldn't have done this, I'm not that kind of girl." She swam back to shore hurriedly and had her clothes back on in less than a minute.
I continued to stand in the water, she'd left me cold and wanting, but I was for some strange reason glad she wasn't that kind of girl. Bad boy falling for good girl, how cliche.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope u guys like it . press like button and comment . 

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nyc dr... abhay n pia on boathouse...

i think dey both are started liking eachother...
n is abhay really falling 4 her or he is doing dis just 4 a bet...
n in d end i like it when pia moved abhay... i dont want abhay 2 get so easy over pia...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

wn wl u updt nevr leave me agn????

tomorrow dear paka ðŸ˜† 
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it