Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
u may kiss d brideโค๏ธ
wow!!!!!!!!!!!
update soon... i m waiting
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow sandy lovely dear abhiya r married yayy i m happy though its funny d way they got married ๐Ÿ˜†n poor abhays shoes ๐Ÿ˜†loved kabir n update soon n pm me next time๐Ÿ˜Š
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brillient sandy!!!!!
i loved it!!!!
now winning pias love is abhays chalage... cool... i want 2 read more!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!!
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yaar I love this ss of urs/God Abhiya were so cute booth got married & continued wid their pagalpanti & Abhay subah uth k kya bola usse poor Pia & I loved the challenge so now Abhay will seduce Pia๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Cont..
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
loved abhiya's wedding
I hope both fall for each other
continue soon
thanks for the PM
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awsum
gr8
continue soon
plz pm me
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Thanx for the PM and awesome Update I cud imagine Pia kaisi lagi hogi when she screamed ๐Ÿ˜†
Continue soon plsss

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Chapter 4 - Regrets

PIA's P.O.V

Whenever I was hurt or facing a problem, the first thing I did was try to suck it up, when that didn't work, which was 90% of the time, I'd go to misha. We were complete opposite but she made up for what I lack. I could easily paint a pro level picture in around 15 minutes, while misha could solve 50 math problems in less than 10 minutes, I despise anything related to math. She likes black, I like white.

I knocked on her front door, patiently waiting for misha to open up, give me a bear hug, and invite me in. But instead she opened the door and said.
"Boy do you got some explaining to do."
"You read the newspaper?" Well at least she wasn't freaking out.
"No, I watched the news."
"You watch the news?"
"You read the paper?" touche
"When me getting married with abhay raichand makes the cover page I do." mish went into the kitchen and I followed her in, while I searched the kitchen for some advil, mish threw questions at me.
"Why are you married to an  business man you just met? What happened to jey? Does he know? Oh my god, what happens if mom finds out?" Her last question caught my attention.

"Mom will be overcome with happiness. She won't even stop to think that I married a stranger." I found the Advil and swallowed two caplets with a glass of water.
"A very rich stranger, she'd definitely freak if he were just some average guy with an average job." That was true, madhu dobrial was a materialistic, shopoholic mother and wife in her mid fifties. Oh and did I mention she's a fashion designer?

"Okay, explain everything. With lots of -"
"Detail." I finished for her, "I know." mish rolled her eyes feigning annoyance.
"Friday night, I went home, set up a romantic dinner, and waited for jey to come. When he finally showed up, he was really angry and he confessed he'd been cheating on me with maya for the past two years." I wanted my words to sound neutral but they still came out sounding to emotional for my liking.
"That. That. That asshole! that jerk -" She looked like she wanted to destroy something.
"misha calm down."

"And maya! I gave her a ride home just last week AND I went to the movies with her. What a two faced brat. What happened after he told you?"
"I told him to leave and went to the bar. That's where I ran into abhay."
"Why was abhay there?" He'd looked so sad that day, it was part of the reason I drank so much with him, I thought he understood how I felt but I'd been wrong, if he understood me why would he have said those cruel words to me?

I continued telling mish what had happened, all the way to our conversation this morning.
"I think he's just stressed. That's why he said those things."
"I'm stressed too and I didn't call him a weak, ineffectual man when it comes to relationships."
"No, but you did blame the marriage on him and call him an idiot."
"I'm going to go talk to him. We have to sort this mess out." I felt my blackberry vibrate in the hidden pocket of my dress.

"Wow. 15 text messages, 3 voicemails and 23 missed calls."
"Who are they from?"
"Mom, dad,  a hand full of friends from work, Grandma, and mom friends"

"Give me your phone, I'll explain things to them." When I handed over the phone she'd see there were also 8 missed calls from jey and 12 from maya. She took the phone from my hands and scowled.
"jey and maya can go to hell, I'm not explaining anything to them, in fact I'm going to erase them from your contact list, block them from my Facebook and forget about them."
"I'll come back later. Oh and don't tell anyone the truth, just tell them I've been secretly dating abhay for the past year."
"'ok."

ABHAY's P.O.V

kabir had finally left after an hour of lecturing me for getting married. I sat on the couch surfing through channels but my mind kept wandering to pia. Where was she now? What was she doing? Was she mad at me? It took me longer than it should have to realize my phone was ringing.

"Hello?"
"It's me." Alina's voice shattered the small amount of happiness I felt.
"What is it? Why are you calling?"
"Why are you married? Did you have a lover while we were dating?" I didn't want to argue with her, actually I didn't even want to talk to her. Why did she give a shit if I were married? She'd rejected me just yesterday. Not saying one more word I hung up, turned off my phone, and continued surfing through channels.

It was useless, nothing could distract me. Alina, pia, they were both on my mind. There was a couple knocks on the door. I stood, making my way to the front door.

"pia?" Had she come to demand divorce?
"Can we talk?"
"Sure, come in." I led her into the living where we sat down on the couch, I'd been sitting on while thinking about her just a minute ago.
"I'm sorry about what I said earlier, I didn't mean it."
"It's true you know, my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend for two years and I didn't suspect a thing. I'm an idiot."
"You're not an idiot, He's the idiot for doing that to you." Tears started to leak down her cheeks. I wanted to reach out and comfort her but I didn't.

"I thought I was going to marry him, I thought."
"Stop, you can't change what happened!" I didn't mean for my words to come out so loudly, I only wanted her to stop hurting.
"But I really wish I could, and so do you, I can tell you're in pain. You miss Alina, you really miss her. How did things turn out like this? All I wanted to do was marry jey and all you wanted to do was marry Alina."
"Instead we ended up married to each other."
"Funny how life works out." She smiled but another tear fell down her cheek. I scooted closer to her and wiped it away with my thumb.

"Sweetie, there's no use crying for him."
"I'm really glad we met you know."
"You are?" She nodded smiling.
"It's nice to talk to someone who understands what I'm going through." My phone rang, stopping me from saying anything back. It was my sister.
"Hello Anne."
"abhay what in damnation is your problem, how could you get married without inviting me to your wedding?"
"Sorry, we wanted to keep it private, we thought it would be more romantic." I felt bad lying to her but what else could I say?

"Fine, I'll forgive you this once but only if you give me lots of niece's and nephews and hurry I don't like to wait."
"All right."
"Well, I'll leave you to fulfill my wish, oh and good job not marrying Alina, I never really liked her. Say hi to pia for me."
"Will do."

"Who was that?" Asked pia once I'd hung up.
"My sister, Anne. She says hi."
"I didn't know you had a sister."
"There's a lot you don't know about me."

PIA's P.O.V

He was right, there was a lot I didn't know about him. What was his favorite color? His favorite movie? Why did he join buesiness ?
"Hey, you ever stayed at a boathouse?"
"A boathouse? No, why?"
"Well, I own a boathouse, I thought it might be fun for us to go, get away from..."
"Away from jey and alina?" He said nothing and I knew I'd guessed right.
"I can't, I have work and responsibilities and I'm pretty sure you do too." A small vacation at a boathouse sounded great, if only there weren't so many houses to remodel and I'd promised my  friend I'd watch after Sam his son tomorrow.
"Work. Work. Work. Your no fun, live a little."

"Live a little! Last time I tried to 'Live a little' I ended up married!"
"Come on, it'll be fun."
"No." I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head.
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"I bet you stole that line from one of  movies." He looked surprised at first then smiled and leaned in closer to me, when his mouth was by my ear, he whispered, "You're pretty smart aren't you?" I froze as I remembered what it'd felt like to kiss those lips. Two days ago I would have scooted away and ended the conversation but instead I pressed abhay down on the couch and lay on top of him. He was shocked.
"What the -"
"Yes, yes I am coming with you ."

thnx everyone like last part . i m glad u enjoy  last part here is next part . press like button and comment .happy new year to all my reader and friends . 
          new year scraps, comments, cards, images for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, friendster