Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SS hum tum part 10 pg 4927 feb - Page 11

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
omg!!
ur  ff is totally mindblowing
terrific
last update was hilarious at some points...gosh i cracked up like nything..
do continue soon...pls plsss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

Sandy update? When?

ajj mein update nahi kar sakti mera exm tha .
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Vidya_luv_SaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
luvly n superb update πŸ‘ ... yhanx so much 4 PM me :xxx
cuteteddy thumbnail
loved it sonu . 
finally they are married !!
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Chapter 3 - You May Now Kiss the Bride

Later that Night - PIA's P.O.V

As we stood in front of the preach in the small church a couple blocks from my house, no guests and no preparations I 

wondered why I was getting married. The fuzziness in my head didn't allow me to think too much about it, was it jey 

standing next to me? It must be. No, jey betrayed me and so had angand, she'd been my best friend.
"pia?" The priest looked at me angrily. "I don't approve of you two getting married while you're drunk but since you two 

insist I must, so if you could at least pay attention I would be most obliged."

"Sorry priest, my fianc's head is a little fuzzy right now." Who did that voice belong to? It was the man standing beside 

me, what was his name? abhi? No, abhay.
"pia dobrial, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to ho-"
"Can we skip to the I do's?" I asked, his voice was causing me to have a major migraine.

"Fine! You do, he does, I now pronounce you man and wife, kiss the bride!" The priest stalked out of the church, I 

could almost see fire shooting out of his ears.
abhay was leaning in to kiss me, I didn't resist him, he was my husband now after all but as his mouth neared mine my 

stomach did a nasty flip and I threw up all over his shoe's.
"My shoe's! My 300 dollar shoe's!"
"Oops." I looked down guiltily at the mess I'd left.
abhay took a deep breath and through gritted teeth said, "It's okay they're only one of a kind 300 hundred dollar shoe's 

signed by my favorite basketball player, no big deal." It sure did sound like a big deal.
"Come on let's go." He scooped me into his arms and carried me out like a bride, well I was a bride... so it made 

sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I keep wishing you were jey but I know he cheated on me." I confessed as I sat next to abhay in the backseat of a cab 

feeling like poop but thankfully I was out of tears. We were too drunk to drive so we called a cab.
"I keep wishing you were Alina, so I guess we're even."
"I really wish your perfect soulmate had some sort of stamp on their forehead saying they were your soulmate. It would 

make things so much easier."
"Yeah that would make things easier." He chuckled and I looked at him quizzically, why was he laughing?
"Sorry, I was just thinking about how kabir's going to react to this."
"kabir?" Was he that guy with him at the coffee shop?
"He's my manager, he gets 30% of all my earnings, you met him at the coffee shop."
"Right."
"I think he has a thing for your sister."
"Oh god, that oughtta play out nice."

The car pulled up on abhay's huge mansion I'd been inside many time's before. I was remodeling it after all. My head 

still hurt and my steps as I walked beside abhay toward the house were clumsy but I could think a bit straighter.

I thought it really weird how the second we entered the house my arms went around abhay's neck, his arms around my 

waist pulling me closer to him, his breath was hot on my neck and his hands roamed over me, stopping on my breasts. 

His lips found mine and I kissed him back. I felt abhay pulling my dress up. Had jey not entered my mind I probably 

wouldn't have stopped him but he did, jey's sad brown eyes cleared my head and I pushed abhay back.

"What's wrong?" Asked abhay out of breath.
"I-I, I'm tired."
"The bedroom's down that hall, it's the first room on the left."
"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked, surely he didn't think we were sleeping together, did he?
"I'm sleeping on my bed of course." He looked at me like I'd gone mad.
"But I'm sleeping there."
"And?"
"You can't sleep with me!" I wasn't sleeping on the same bed with a stranger.
"Why not? I'm your husband."

"But, but, you better not do anything perverted!" Why did I get married? What had I done?
"I have higher standards than you, believe me."
Higher standards? Ugh what a jerk." A minute ago you would have had do things with me if I hadn't stopped you and 

now you're saying I'm not good enough for you!" What was his problem? Tired of arguing I turned my back on my 

husband and hurried into his bedroom.

I crawled into the bed and pulled the covers over me. A couple of minutes later, as I was drifting off to sleep, I felt 

abhay get into the bed next to me. He kept his distance but you could never be too careful. I got a pillow and put it 

between us.

Sunday Morning - PIA's P.O.V

God, my head, why did it hurt so much? It took my eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the bright light of the sun that 

entered the room. Where the hell was I? It wasn't my bedroom, it wasn't jey's either.
"Hey there sunshine." My eyes landed on the man who'd entered the room.
"Oh dear God." Please tell me I didn't have a one night stand with this man. I peeked under the covers and let out a 

sigh or relief. My clothes were on.

"Don't worry wife, nothing happened last night, but you owe me my wedding night." Flashes of last night ran through my 

head. jey confessing he'd cheated on me, abhay and me running into each other at the bar, us in the small church 

standing in front of the preach, and our small make out session in the living room.
I don't know why but, I screamed. I screamed and screamed and screamed.
"god lady, quit screaming, I regret last night too but I have a solution." That stopped my screams.
"You do?"
"Yes, divorce, kabir's on his way, he'll tell us how to fix this."
"jerk." I snorted "Do you famous people know how to fix your own problems, or do your manager's do everything for 

you?"

"Are all designers this nosy?"
"No, it's just me, something about dark brooding men just brings out my bad side." I was entitled to some flirting, I might as well enjoy being the wife of a hot, rich, businessman    while it lasted.
I vaguely heard the doorbell ring. abhay bolted out of the room and I stood up to make myself more presentable.
"pia! Come into the kitchen!" I quickly ran abhay's comb through my hair and hurried into the kitchen.
"pia, please tell kabir we want a divorce."
"We want a divorce."

"No can do." kabir handed me the newspaper on the kitchen counter. I nearly fainted. The cover page was abhay 

carrying me out of the church and an enlarged picture of the engagement ring.
"You idiot!" I said turning to abhay. "How could you ask me to marry you when I was heartbroken and drunk!"
"I don't want to be married to you either, you're a whiny perfectionist, you're not that good-looking, and if your boyfriend 

cheated on you with your best friend there must be a lot of other things wrong with you." Each word he spoke drove a 

knife harder into my heart. My eyes pooled up with unwanted tears. kabir was the first to notice abhay's words had hurt 

me.

"He doesn't mean that." He said trying to comfort me. abhay caught my eyes and the look in his eyes said he regretted 

his harsh words.
"pia, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I just..."
"No. It's true, I'll go now." I turned and hurried out of the house.
ABHAY's P.O.V

"oh. What's wrong with me?"
"You really wanna know?" Asked kabir leaning against the fridge.
I shot him a look, "I didn't want to hurt her feelings, was I too harsh?"
"Definitely."
"We have to divorce."
"You can divorce in 2 months, once your  hotel 's done . For now, you have to pretend you're madly in love with your 

wife and no one must know you got married because of alcohol."

"What happens if I really fall in love with her?"
"Then you're screwed."
"Why?"
"Because I highly doubt you can seduce pia dobrial. It'll be a one-sided relationship."
"Is that a challenge kabir?"
"Only if you're willing to accept it."
"Challenge accepted."

hope u like it . press like button and comment .

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update sandy. Awww, abhiya are married though not in the best of situations but still, I am happyπŸ˜ƒ
and this is an added bonus. Not only do abhiya have to stay married for 2 months but abhay also challenged kabir that he will seduce piya. He is sure to fall head over heels for her. Cant wait for that to happen😊

continue soon!
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant. Its too funny the way they drove the priest up the wall. Poor Abhay's shoes. Oh wow so a challenge hmm sounds interesting
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aha ...finally thy get married...In true church style...Wah wah...kya baat hai...πŸ˜†..N abhi se hi shuru ho gaye...Ding dong karna...πŸ˜†...divorce...I wish Abhay yeh challenge accept kare...Lovely update n update soon...πŸ˜›...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally abhiya are married... bt wt type of a wedding ws that... bt it ws the bst πŸ˜† so abhay accepted the challenge...
continue soon sandy... 
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this was awesome...i loved it..hehe they got married..then tried coochi coo..and before it could continue..we hear divorce next day! Nw its gona be fun..