Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
          Chapter 2 - Rejections 

Friday Night - PIA's P.O.V

I lit the last candle and stepped back to admire my work. I'd set up a romantic dinner for jey. My dining room table was filled with all of his favorite foods, an elegant vase with roses, and candles. Before we ate I'd propose to him, then we'd eat, and then I'd change into the sexy lingerie I bought and...

I laughed at my dirty thoughts and smiled when I heard the doorbell ring, before answering I looked at myself in the living room mirror. The white summer dress I was wearing looked really cute. I'd contemplated on buying a sexy black dress but jey didn't like me dressing extravagantly. My hair was curled in ringlets and I wore the diamond necklace jey had given me on my birthday.

The door bell rang again, this time I opened the door right away. I greeted my soon to be fianc with a huge grin that disappeared the second I saw his face. He looked furious, his brow was knitted and his jaw was clenched.

"jey, what's wrong?" Ignoring me, he stepped inside and walked to the kitchen. I followed after him confused.
"jey-"

"Oh for gods sake, can you shut-up!" He'd never spoken to me that way before, he was always kind and gentle. I felt like crying but I held it in.

"I made you dinner." I'd meant for my words to come out sounding like what he'd said hadn't affected me, but my voice was barely a whisper.

"What's all this, candles, roses, dinner and that stupid dress you're wearing, it's freezing how can you be wearing that?"

"I have the heater on, it's perfectly warm in here." What was wrong with him? Why was he so angry?"

"Why are you so angry?"
"Why are you dressed so fancy?"
"Because I have to ask you something..." I paused waiting for his reaction.

"Go on!"
"Marry me." I blurted out not thinking.
"What the hell, marry you?" Those definitely weren't the words I was expecting to hear.

"Yes, you love me don't you and I love you, so let's get married." He did love me didn't he? Of course he did, I thought angry at myself that I'd thought for even one second he didn't.

"I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because... because I'm in love with maya."

"You're in love with my best friend?" I asked fighting back tears. "How long?"
"What?"
"How long!" I banged my fist against the kitchen counter focusing on the pain in my hand instead of the one in my heart. "How long have you been seeing her behind my back?"

"pia-"
"God damn it jey, how long!" I wanted to throw something at him, I wanted to hurt him as badly as he was hurting me.

"2 years." He finally said. A sob escaped my mouth and tears were streaming down my cheeks, they blurred my vision but I didn't care. I couldn't think straight, all I knew was that I didn't want to see jey.

"Get out." I whispered.
"pia don't do this, I-"
"Get out!" I pushed past him and ran to my room. Slamming the door shut behind me. I leaned against the door and sank to the floor.

ABHAY's P.O.V

I held the ring in my hand wondering if Alina would like it. It was beautiful but would it suit her taste?

"Sir, would you like to purchase the ring you're holding?" I looked up at the jewelry store worker, her eyes sparkled as she eyed the ring.

"Uh, yeah. I'll take this one."
pic of ring ...

"It's beautiful but I didn't know you had a girlfriend, there was never anything in the business magazine's."

"Ah, so you did recognize me."
"Of course, I have a picture of you as the wallpaper on my cell, see."

She held up her phone and waved it around. I laughed and handed her my credit card.
"Well here's your ring, can't wait to see what your future wife looks like."
"Oh, she's beautiful."
"I'm sure she is."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me a couple of seconds to realize what Alina was saying.
"You're rejecting me?" I asked in disbelief.
"No, no, it's not that abhay it's just... Marriage? Don't you think it's too soon?"

"No, actually I don't." kabir was right, I was rejected by the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. "Don't you like the ring?"
She looked down at the 16 karat engagement ring resting on her lap and bit her lip.

"It's gorgeous and everything."
"I sense a but coming." Alina's eyes turned sad, I didn't understand why she didn't want to marry me.

"But it's not the life I want."
"What do you mean?"

"abhay, you're an business  man, your life is full of parties and late nights out, the press is always around you watching your every movement and starting rumors. I don't want to be a part of that, I'm okay just marrying a good man with a good paying job, living in a small country house and raising our children together."

"Then why did you stick around so long, you knew this was my life from the very beginning." I put the anger and frustration I felt into my words.
"I guess I got caught up in all the fun, I didn't think you were serious about me."

"I am serious about you."
"abhay, I'm sorry." Saying nothing more she stood, handed back the ring and left.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked myself fighting the urge to throw the ring across the room.

PIA's P.O.V

My head was pounding and I couldn't process a single thought but that didn't stop me from taking another shot of tequila.

"Miss, don't you think you've drunk enough? Should I call a cab to take you home?" The bartender sounded genuinely worried but I was so lost in the effects of alcohol, his words angered me.

"I'm fine! And what makes you think I'm Miss, why can't I be a Mrs.?"
"I'm sorry, it's just you don't have a wedding ring or-"

"Be quiet my head hurts." I looked around and noticed abhay. abhay raichand, sitting down on the bar a couple of bar stools away. I stood up clumsily and walked over to him, a couple of steps away from him I lost my balance and fell. abhay stood up instantly and helped me up.

"pia? What are you doing here? Why are you so drunk and what are you wearing in this weather and how are you getting home?"

"As much as I'd love to answer your why, where, how, and what questions I can't think straight for even a second. I hate alcohol." He led to me to a stool, sat me down, then sat beside me.

"What happened, did your boyfriend dump you or something?" He was teasing but I burst into tears.

"No, he confessed he's been cheating on me with my best friend for 2 years." My sobs caused other people in the bar to give us odd looks.

"Did you kick him in the balls? If you haven't you definitely should. Kicking a man there hurts them both physically and mentally." Despite myself, I couldn't help laughing.

"I knew I could get a laugh out of you." He finished his drink and was on to the next, if he kept it up he'd be as drunk as me.

"So why are you here?" I questioned curiously.
"I proposed to my girlfriend today."
"She said no?"
"I wouldn't be here if she'd said yes."

10 tequila shots later - ABHAY's P.O.V

"Oh my god, this is the ring you got her? How could she have said no, the diamonds so huge!"
"16 karats."

"Wow."
"You like it?" I cocked my head to the side and smiled, she looked like a child with a brand new toy.

"Like it? I love it!" She was cute even when drunk.
"I have this crazy idea." It definitely was crazy.
"I'm up for anything."

"Let's get married."
"Let's do it!" I slipped the ring on her finger and steadied her to keep my fianc from falling off the stool. I'd regret this in the morning.

guys hope u like it . press like button and comment  .
marry Christmas to all my readers and friends .have fun and eat lots cake . send me one slice .😉 
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

OMG..abhay got rejected and piya's bf confessed he loves someone else and in the same night abhiya get married😲. Well its a little messed up but I am glad they were drunk. They are married now😃. They will take time to accept each other but eventually they'll have to fall for each other😉. Love the ring. It soo beautiful. The moment abhay picked it, I wanted him to put it on piya's finger

loving the story sandeep. Continue soon😊
Edited by piyabhay4ever - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dnt know y I love Jeh becoz he rejected Piya...😆...N Alina rejected Abhay...222 good...😆..Lol...ABHAY put the ring ...😆...Nashe mein bhi Abhay ne sahi kaam kiya...IM waiting 2 read next part...Merry Xmas...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sandy never ever in my life did I found someone so drunk that cute its really nice. Brilliant yaar. Cant wait for the next
aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey 
jst read both the parts !!!!!!!nyc story ⭐️⭐️ eagerly waiting 4 more abhiya😳😳 and do pm me😉
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wah wah! rejection ke gum mein shadi...ye pehli bar padha :-D
aur ab to maza ayega jab dono hosh mein ayenge :-D
continue soon and merry christmas to you too,sandy :-)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG  🤣 🤣 That's so cute and stupid and sweet and funny all at the same time. I can't stop laughing  🤣 🤣
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so many twists in a single night!!!!😲 abhay rejected.. pia cheated n abhiya gt married ... bt abhiya r married 😃 

im waiting to knw thr reactions nxt morning... 😛 

continue soon sandy... 

moonlitnisha thumbnail
Awww i loved d update Nashe mein Shaadi,wow lets c wat wud b dere reaction in d mrng...thanx 4 d pm and continue soon and Merry Christmas 2 u too
minibsp2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb so now abhiya are engaged continue soon waiting for their reactions after the hangover