SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey nice prologue
Plz cont...
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sandy kahani filmi to hai par ye wali filmi mujhe pasand hai...i love your style anyway...chalo likhna shuru karo...please pm me... :))
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved d concept
update soon

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
                                 part 1- First Impression

Friday Afternoon - PIA's P.O.V

I've always liked to imagine what it would be like when the love of my life proposed to me, I imagined something extremely romantic, just like in the movies. A diamond ring, Mr. Right kneeling in front of me, and a beautiful background.

Me and jey have been dating for three years, he's the love of my life and the one I want to marry, but in these three years we've been dating, not once has jey even hinted at wanting to marry me.

"What's taking him so long?"
"What's taking who so long?" misha's words sounded distant but where enough to drive my thoughts away.

"I'm sorry what did you say mish?"
"Well you said, 'What's taking him so long?' with this far away look in your eyes and I asked, 'What's taking who so long?' and you looked at me confused."

"Oh." I blushed, now I'd have to tell misha what I'd been thinking, she'd probably laugh and say I was being in-secure, which I probably was, jey loves me, he'll propose when the time is right. "I was just wondering why it's taking jey so long to propose."

"pia, this is the 20 first century, woman don't have to patiently wait to be proposed to, you propose to him."
"But won't that make me seem desperate?"
"Aren't you?" My eyes widened and my mouth fell.

"Kidding, I'm kidding. Look all I'm saying is you should take initiative, you don't want to sit around waiting for him your whole life do you?"
"Of course not, it's just... what if I'm rushing things? I mean surely jey will propose when the time is right."

"Rushing things? Hun it's been three years, I think it's about time you two got married."
"You think?"

"Yes, and as your older sister I'm worried about you, remember how long it took just to get jey to like you back? You spent 1 year chasing after him and now he doesn't want to commit!"

"You're right, I'm tired of waiting, I'm going to take initiative and propose to him myself!" My loud voice got the attention of everyone in the small coffee shop.

"Thanks for inviting me out for coffee mish, I've been stressing about this for days, I don't know what I would have done without you."
"You're welcome, now here's how I think you should propose."

abhay's P.O.V

There was no way in hell I was going to wait until my new hotel work finished for opening to propose to alina .kabir was my manger and very close friend but he had no right to butt into my personal life if I want to get married, I'll get married.

"For God's sake mate, are you even listening?"
"kabir, I'm proposing to her tonight, I don't care if it'll affect my business."

"Fine, putting your aside, what about the possibility of rejection?"
"If nobody proposed because of the possibility they might be rejected, no one in this world would be married."

"I don't understand you, you're young, rich, and all women fawn over you, why tie yourself down so soon? There's so many fish in the sea, what happens when you get bored with Alina?"

"That'll never happen."
"I assure ya it will."
"kabir?"
"Yea?"

"Go to hell!" I've been with Alina for 2 years and I sure as heck wasn't bored with her.
"Someone's got a bit of a temper." Grinning, kabir ran his hand through his short blond hair.

"Remind me again why I let you be my manger." As I talked, I pressed my hands against my cup of hot chocolate, trying to warm them. It was an extremely cold day.

"abhay, how dare I have to keep reminding you, it was like love at first sight, we were waiting at a bus stop and our eyes locked."
"Our eyes did not lock and no fudging way was it like love at first sight."

"Rude much? Didn't your mama teach you not to interrupt when someone's talking, it shows no manners."

"Is this why you invited me out for coffee, so we could discuss my personal life?"
"That's one reason."

"What's the other one?" kabir drank out of his coffee before answering and I turned to look at a table with two women sitting across from each other and talking in exited voices. It was a small coffee shop which was why I could make out their conversation.

One of them had straight blond hair, that reached mid-waist, she looked like a model for those clothes and make-up commercials or something.

She wasn't extremely drop dead gorgeous but she was enough to get any straight man's attention. Her eyes were an extremely light brown and as I looked down I saw she also had nice sized figure.

The other women had some of the same features as the blond but her hair was dyed red and she wasn't as good-looking.
"abhay!"
"Huh?" I turned back to kabir.

"I said, the other reason is to tell you some info on your new business." kabir talked but I turned my attention back towards the two women.

The first one with the blond hair said, "misha! I can't do that!"

The other women, misha, I suppose was her name said, "Why not, jey would love it! Come on pia!" The prettier one was named pia.

"Are you even listening to me!" kabir yelled getting the attention of everyone, all eyes fell on us and the whispering began. Out of the corner of my eye I saw pia stand up and walk over to our table.

"Hi, sorry for the interruption, I'm pia -"
"And you want an check right, let's not waste time, which amount of check do you want me to sign?"

"I'm not here for any check." She said crossing her arms.
"Then why are you here?" Asked kabir stepping into the conversation.

"Well as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I'm pia dobrial , and I work doing interior design."

"Oh so, you're the dude that's going to remodel my house." Alina wanted to add some feminine touches to my house since she spent a lot time there with me.

"Dude? I'm not a dude, I'm a woman." She didn't smile anymore, instead she looked irritated.

"Yes," My gaze traveled down to her nice body, "I can see that." Her eyes widened when she saw where I was looking. Her heel slammed onto my foot and I bit my tongue to keep from crying out in pain.

"What the hell was that for!" I asked though clenched teeth. kabir tried to cover his laugh by coughing.

"These are just 4 inch heels, but if you dare look there again I'll bring my 9 inch heels just for you."

"pia what's going on." misha, the red-head walked over and stood beside pia.
"Look who I happened to run into, abhay raichand."

"Oh My God, Your abhay raichand! I love your business interviews! You're even hotter in person!" Funny, this was the reaction I expected to get from pia but she seemed to not care that I was a famous world-wide business man.
"I need the keys to your house so I can get started planning out the changes."

"Leaving so soon, why don't you two sit down with us for some coffee?" Asked kabir winking at misha.
"I've had enough coffee, I just need the keys." Said pia, who was now beyond irritated.

"Fine suit yourself." I said as I dug into the pocket of my jeans. Once I handed over the keys she put on a fake smile and walked off.

"I'd love to stay and chat, by the way my name's misha, pia's my little sister, though sometimes I feel like she's the older one."

She pulled up a chair and sat down, kabir began flirting with her and I thought about pia. Something about the way she carried herself and how unfazed she was by me, made me want to know more about her.

"So misha, tell me about your sister." I said flashing a smile.

guys hope u like this part . give me u r response . if any one want pm send me  buddy request .let me now if u guys still want me continue or not .
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
iv become a fan of ur writing sandy!!!! lovely start... pia n abhay r gona propose Jeh n Alina??? nooo 😭 abhay is attracted towards pia @ the first meeting... 😊  loved the way pia hit abhay wid her heels πŸ˜† continue soon dr... Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow ur ff's just keep on getting better and better cant wait til next update im ur no 1 fan πŸ˜Š
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
interesting start soni..nice concept waiting to read more
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sandy...it was awesome start..i so so loved it...haha..abhay is already attracted towards piya..waiting to read more..continue soon...
adnilover thumbnail

loved the first part though its a little complicated. Piya loves jeh and abhay loves alina. Cant wait to see them married. I love abhiya's nok jhok

continue jaldi😊
snitchseeker thumbnail
Another brilliant start. I loved their first meeting. It was literally kicking one. Update soon