Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

De Danadan- Feeding Bakra before Halaling (Page 3)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mmishra1

Originally posted by ankit111

<font color="#0000ff">So now De Danadan series started againLOLthese days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans ROFL ROFLIts seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.LOLLOLthe preperation of tht halal episode hs startedLOLbakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode ROFL </font>ROFL

<font color="#ff0000">Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madamLOLLOLbut u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white ROFL ROFLbut madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposieLOLLOLThis is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr ROFL ROFLtill now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated ROFL ROFLPoor Kunda tai and her neighbours ROFL ROFLi dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears ROFL ROFL Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled ROFL ROFL ROFL</font>

</div>

Recently I saw Old Golmal.. <font color="#990000">Where Girl's father finds out that its only one Amol Palekar not 2 then he is serving him food like... Yeh aloo Pratha lo, Yeh Mooli Paratha lo.. beta Khaoge nahee toh phir police ki maar kaise khaoge?? Same thing here Kunda Tai is feeding them well before kicking out.. Oh God Can't wait for tomorrow..</font>
<div>

Ankit yaar you are too goood..
Only.difference is in golmaal it was intentionally but here unintentionally LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Suchi-tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@ankit where were u from past 2-3 days??LOLLOLLOLbut after seeing this i was defnite atleast this week we"ll get min. one De DanaDan from u!! and lo!! it happened!!ClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOL
wow !! wat a de dnadan aur daactarni madam ek baar  speaker on kard eti hai toh yeh nahi sochti ki iss atrah woh apne pair par kulhadi nahi par kulhadi par pair maar rahi hai aur woh bhi dono!!!!LOLLOLLOLarre kam se kam ek pair toh bacha leti(i mean kunda tai wala)!!!WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
and this bakra is getting "halaled" not once but in "kishton mein" jaise Car ki kishte bhar rahen hain naa.LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83hookedankit111Suchi-

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Oh my God! 'You crack me up'

Hug

Thanks a lot Ankit.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

Pranjjal Senior Member
Pranjjal
Pranjjal

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

So now De Danadan series started againLOL these days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans ROFL ROFL Its seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.LOLLOL the preperation of tht halal episode hs startedLOL bakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode ROFL ROFL

Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madamLOLLOL but u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white ROFL  ROFL but madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposieLOLLOL This is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr ROFL  ROFL till now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated ROFL  ROFL Poor Kunda tai and her neighbours ROFL  ROFL i dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears ROFL  ROFL  Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Unke speaker ka volume Kunda tai ke episode ke baad "Dhusss"     hone vala hai LOL

Edited by Pranjjal - 22 December 2011 at 12:27pm

sri2012mmishra1ankit111tiny15

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

as usual hillarious and mindblowing post AnkitClapClap

Doctorni madam and Jaggu dada should be thrown out by Kunda Tai..  wow that would be the best episode ...

I liked the way Shivani portrayed Gauri to be insecured and immatured...

freakingly Awesome episodeClapClap

mmishra1ankit111Suchi-tiny15

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
lol ... when the going gets tough, the tough get going... Jagat and Gauri ki hawa phuss honay wali hai...

Nicely written Ankit!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Excellent job Ankit !!!

Hum sab ko kitna tadpa tadpa ke ye din dekhne ko mila. Till now, so many accumulated frustrations have been vented on the forum - finally we get a closure. Well, maybe not closure - but a well deserved award.

Gauri Madam has a very big mouth and zero tolerance. It'll be heaven to see her speechless. Best is - I had been thinking so what if KT throws them out, Shivani will adopt these strays. But na na na Big smile...Shivani has left no invites on her doorstep for either of them.

Ab sach me mazaa aayega !!Clap...J said to his mom - throw her out - hope he will get a flashback...Karma has a way of tallying the score n with interest too Thumbs Up
Gauri too  - she has always had a charmed life. When her parents married her off - the panchayat dissolved it, when her parents abandoned her at Haveli, the Singhs took care of her. Later on some Bade papa took her on as his good deed case.
And then when G met J n liked him, he too went bananas for her and gave up everybody just to be with her.

No wonder she thinks all she has to do is want and it appears as if by magic...but ab to uski solid lagne wali hai..Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012swetha_chankit111Suchi-tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Excellent job Ankit !!!

Hum sab ko kitna tadpa tadpa ke ye din dekhne ko mila. Till now, so many accumulated frustrations have been vented on the forum - finally we get a closure. Well, maybe not closure - but a well deserved award.

Gauri Madam has a very big mouth and zero tolerance. It'll be heaven to see her speechless. Best is - I had been thinking so what if KT throws them out, Shivani will adopt these strays. But na na na Big smile...Shivani has left no invites on her doorstep for either of them.

Ab sach me mazaa aayega !!Clap...J said to his mom - throw her out - hope he will get a flashback...Karma has a way of tallying the score n with interest too Thumbs Up
Gauri too  - she has always had a charmed life. When her parents married her off - the panchayat dissolved it, when her parents abandoned her at Haveli, the Singhs took care of her. Later on some Bade papa took her on as his good deed case.
And then when G met J n liked him, he too went bananas for her and gave up everybody just to be with her.

No wonder she thinks all she has to do is want and it appears as if by magic...but ab to uski solid lagne wali hai..Party

Ya, i still remember the dialogue of Doctorni madam tht we r living masti wali lifeLOL now this masti will turn khastiROFLROFL the final closure dialogue of shivany was final nail tht u will be always insecure becoz u always fear to loose jagat and darta wahi hai jo galat hota haiClapClap

mmishra1veil_of_rosesSuchi-tiny15

Go to top