Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

De Danadan- Feeding Bakra before Halaling (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i was waiting for ur de dana dan series...
ab toh...roz roz new new...thread open hoga...full masala r there and a lot of masala r coming soon...ROFL
bichara like button...pata nehin apne pe itna load le payega v ki nehinLOL

kunda tai's halali will be a treat to watch...bada mazza ayega!!LOL
daactar sahiba will say...kyunnn horaha hai yeh sab mere saath...kyunnn!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaankit111monamie111Suchi-tiny15

latra Newbie
latra
latra

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Tooo Goood Ankitt...SAB DOCTORNI MADAM KI KRIPA...You are going to be very busy to make all of us laugh and happy.SmileSmileSmileSmile.

cant wait for the next episode and your post.

thanks dear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Suchi-tiny15

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ear plug...loud speaker concept..today really happened with me. I was walking on threadmill with earplugs. When Gouri suddenly entered house and started screaming...i felt like numb and suddenly unplugged ear phone and stopped thread mill...hahhahhahaha...guess i should stop watching this serial while excercise. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesankit111Suchi-tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
shukr hai bdoll... that your mill stopped or else you would be flying thanks to Gauri dolby effects!!!

Hope you did not hurt yourself in the process!!

be careful next time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

So now De Danadan series started againLOL these days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans ROFL ROFL Its seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.LOLLOL the preperation of tht halal episode hs startedLOL bakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode ROFL ROFL

Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madamLOLLOL but u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white ROFL  ROFL but madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposieLOLLOL This is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr ROFL  ROFL till now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated ROFL  ROFL Poor Kunda tai and her neighbours ROFL  ROFL i dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears ROFL  ROFL  Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

HAHAHA WHAT A ROFL post.. your Rofl's dance and I feel laughing out loud best post...Eye operation yes definately. I am feeling like I might want ear operation if she continues to shout tumhari Anandi lifetime.. I mean lifetime of the show...

ankit111.vrshn.tiny15

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Both deserve award for remaining firm on their decision.
Even single person is not ready to support their relationship even they know its not possible to live peaceful life with each other still they r proud couple.
Sometimes i really feel bad 4 gauri. She was a girl with lots of confident and everything was so perfect in her life. Even she got another chance to live after tragidy of child marriage. Suppoters like bade papa was there 4 her. But one wrong decision and only illegal husband and unwanted pregnancy remaining in her life.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 22 December 2011 at 11:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesankit111IBserenitySuchi-tiny15

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

So now De Danadan series started againLOL these days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans ROFL ROFL Its seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.LOLLOL the preperation of tht halal episode hs startedLOL bakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode ROFL ROFL

Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madamLOLLOL but u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white ROFL  ROFL but madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposieLOLLOL This is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr ROFL  ROFL till now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated ROFL  ROFL Poor Kunda tai and her neighbours ROFL  ROFL i dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears ROFL  ROFL  Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Recently I saw Old Golmal.. Where Girl's father finds out that its only one Amol Palekar not 2 then he is serving him food like... Yeh aloo Pratha lo, Yeh Mooli Paratha lo.. beta Khaoge nahee toh phir police ki maar kaise khaoge??  Same thing here Kunda Tai is feeding them well before kicking out.. Oh God Can't wait for tomorrow..

Ankit yaar you are too goood..

veil_of_rosesSuchi-tiny15

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pjyo]Such idiotic perfect couplePinch-ek hospital mein main patron shivani se dadagiri jhaad raha haiShocked and gauri ghar mein screaming nautanki..Pinch
inhe ainaa dikha ke kya faydaErmm-apna akkss na bhaya toh aine mein khot dikhaa..D'oh
Such rude arrogant behavior -will be kicked out soon from home and hospital ...
na ghar ke na ghat(Winkhaspathaal) ke,Winksirf khatara car ke LOL
[/QUOTE

@Blue only]

Yaar woh Khatara car bhi rahega tab na.. Shivani se jo panga le liya hai.. Shayad jagiya gusse mein car hee na wapas kar de.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012PranjjalSuchi-tiny15

Go to top