Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

as usual hillarious and mindblowing post Ankit👏👏

Doctorni madam and Jaggu dada should be thrown out by Kunda Tai..  wow that would be the best episode ...

I liked the way Shivani portrayed Gauri to be insecured and immatured...

freakingly Awesome episode👏👏
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol ... when the going gets tough, the tough get going... Jagat and Gauri ki hawa phuss honay wali hai...

Nicely written Ankit!
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent job Ankit !!!

Hum sab ko kitna tadpa tadpa ke ye din dekhne ko mila. Till now, so many accumulated frustrations have been vented on the forum - finally we get a closure. Well, maybe not closure - but a well deserved award.

Gauri Madam has a very big mouth and zero tolerance. It'll be heaven to see her speechless. Best is - I had been thinking so what if KT throws them out, Shivani will adopt these strays. But na na na 😃...Shivani has left no invites on her doorstep for either of them.

Ab sach me mazaa aayega !!👏...J said to his mom - throw her out - hope he will get a flashback...Karma has a way of tallying the score n with interest too 👍🏼. 
Gauri too  - she has always had a charmed life. When her parents married her off - the panchayat dissolved it, when her parents abandoned her at Haveli, the Singhs took care of her. Later on some Bade papa took her on as his good deed case.
And then when G met J n liked him, he too went bananas for her and gave up everybody just to be with her.

No wonder she thinks all she has to do is want and it appears as if by magic...but ab to uski solid lagne wali hai..🥳

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

Excellent job Ankit !!!

Hum sab ko kitna tadpa tadpa ke ye din dekhne ko mila. Till now, so many accumulated frustrations have been vented on the forum - finally we get a closure. Well, maybe not closure - but a well deserved award.

Gauri Madam has a very big mouth and zero tolerance. It'll be heaven to see her speechless. Best is - I had been thinking so what if KT throws them out, Shivani will adopt these strays. But na na na 😃...Shivani has left no invites on her doorstep for either of them.

Ab sach me mazaa aayega !!👏...J said to his mom - throw her out - hope he will get a flashback...Karma has a way of tallying the score n with interest too 👍🏼. 
Gauri too  - she has always had a charmed life. When her parents married her off - the panchayat dissolved it, when her parents abandoned her at Haveli, the Singhs took care of her. Later on some Bade papa took her on as his good deed case.
And then when G met J n liked him, he too went bananas for her and gave up everybody just to be with her.

No wonder she thinks all she has to do is want and it appears as if by magic...but ab to uski solid lagne wali hai..🥳

Ya, i still remember the dialogue of Doctorni madam tht we r living masti wali life😆 now this masti will turn khasti🤣🤣 the final closure dialogue of shivany was final nail tht u will be always insecure becoz u always fear to loose jagat and darta wahi hai jo galat hota hai👏👏
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow de danadan started again.

lovely post ankit. 👏
anshansh thumbnail
dactarniji "U CAN FOOL EVERYONE AT A TIME ,BUT U CANNOT FOOL EVERYONE ALL TIME ONLY ONCE Y CAN FOOL "ur time and mouth is too wide now shrink good de dana by shivaniji🤣 good de dana dan by jagga 🤣good de dana dan by kunda tai  now dhinka chika 🥳
u all four were out of house in new promo good all selfish moroons out of a good prson house khoob khaya poha and now she will crack ur moroon heads u 4 deserve it tru dadisa too left u jaga becoz u self obsessed person don't deserve good 👏well posted ankit  be ready daily now
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit111

Ya, i still remember the dialogue of Doctorni madam tht we r living masti wali life😆 now this masti will turn khasti🤣🤣 the final closure dialogue of shivany was final nail tht u will be always insecure becoz u always fear to loose jagat and darta wahi hai jo galat hota hai👏👏

@bold this daialogue was one of the best dialogues of BV by CVs till date 7 true 2 the point & also a bitter 4 G type of prsns reel or real!!!ClapClapClapClapClap
i wish eve in real God will do such divine justices 2 all such looser couples!!ClapClapClapClap
Bdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

shukr hai bdoll... that your mill stopped or else you would be flying thanks to Gauri dolby effects!!!

Hope you did not hurt yourself in the process!!

be careful next time

Thanks suchi ji...luckily i am not hurt.