De Danadan- Feeding Bakra before Halaling - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Ear plug...loud speaker concept..today really happened with me. I was walking on threadmill with earplugs. When Gouri suddenly entered house and started screaming...i felt like numb and suddenly unplugged ear phone and stopped thread mill...hahhahhahaha...guess i should stop watching this serial while excercise. 
shukr hai bdoll... that your mill stopped or else you would be flying thanks to Gauri dolby effects!!!

Hope you did not hurt yourself in the process!!

be careful next time
Originally posted by ankit111

So now De Danadan series started againπŸ˜† these days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans 🀣 🀣 Its seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the preperation of tht halal episode hs startedπŸ˜† bakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode 🀣 🀣

Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madamπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white 🀣  🀣 but madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposieπŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr 🀣  🀣 till now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated 🀣  🀣 Poor Kunda tai and her neighbours 🀣  🀣 i dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears 🀣  🀣  Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled 🀣  🀣  🀣 

HAHAHA WHAT A πŸ€£ post.. your Rofl's dance and I feel laughing out loud best post...Eye operation yes definately. I am feeling like I might want ear operation if she continues to shout tumhari Anandi lifetime.. I mean lifetime of the show...
Both deserve award for remaining firm on their decision.
Even single person is not ready to support their relationship even they know its not possible to live peaceful life with each other still they r proud couple.
Sometimes i really feel bad 4 gauri. She was a girl with lots of confident and everything was so perfect in her life. Even she got another chance to live after tragidy of child marriage. Suppoters like bade papa was there 4 her. But one wrong decision and only illegal husband and unwanted pregnancy remaining in her life.Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago

So now De Danadan series started againπŸ˜† these days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans 🀣 🀣 Its seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the preperation of tht halal episode hs startedπŸ˜† bakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode 🀣 🀣

Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madamπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white 🀣  🀣 but madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposieπŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr 🀣  🀣 till now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated 🀣  🀣 Poor Kunda tai and her neighbours 🀣  🀣 i dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears 🀣  🀣  Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled 🀣  🀣  🀣 

Recently I saw Old Golmal.. Where Girl's father finds out that its only one Amol Palekar not 2 then he is serving him food like... Yeh aloo Pratha lo, Yeh Mooli Paratha lo.. beta Khaoge nahee toh phir police ki maar kaise khaoge??  Same thing here Kunda Tai is feeding them well before kicking out.. Oh God Can't wait for tomorrow..

Ankit yaar you are too goood..
[QUOTE=pjyo]Such idiotic perfect couple😡-ek hospital mein main patron shivani se dadagiri jhaad raha hai😲 and gauri ghar mein screaming nautanki..😡
inhe ainaa dikha ke kya faydaπŸ€”-apna akkss na bhaya toh aine mein khot dikhaa..
Such rude arrogant behavior -will be kicked out soon from home and hospital ...
na ghar ke na ghat(πŸ˜‰haspathaal) ke,πŸ˜‰sirf khatara car ke πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

@Blue only]

Yaar woh Khatara car bhi rahega tab na.. Shivani se jo panga le liya hai.. Shayad jagiya gusse mein car hee na wapas kar de.
Originally posted by mmishra1

</div>

Recently I saw Old Golmal.. <font color="#990000">Where Girl's father finds out that its only one Amol Palekar not 2 then he is serving him food like... Yeh aloo Pratha lo, Yeh Mooli Paratha lo.. beta Khaoge nahee toh phir police ki maar kaise khaoge?? Same thing here Kunda Tai is feeding them well before kicking out.. Oh God Can't wait for tomorrow..</font>
<div>

Ankit yaar you are too goood..
Only.difference is in golmaal it was intentionally but here unintentionally πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
@ankit where were u from past 2-3 days??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but after seeing this i was defnite atleast this week we"ll get min. one De DanaDan from u!! and lo!! it happened!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow !! wat a de dnadan aur daactarni madam ek baar  speaker on kard eti hai toh yeh nahi sochti ki iss atrah woh apne pair par kulhadi nahi par kulhadi par pair maar rahi hai aur woh bhi dono!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arre kam se kam ek pair toh bacha leti(i mean kunda tai wala)!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and this bakra is getting "halaled" not once but in "kishton mein" jaise Car ki kishte bhar rahen hain naa.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh my God! 'You crack me up'

πŸ€—

Thanks a lot Ankit.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Unke speaker ka volume Kunda tai ke episode ke baad "Dhusss"     hone vala hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago