Balika Vadhu

De Danadan- Feeding Bakra before Halaling

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So now De Danadan series started again😆 these days Kunda Tai is very generous and feeding Gaouri and her good for nothing parents with her specials pakwaans 🤣 🤣 Its seems tht this feeding is before bakra halal on saturday special episode.😆😆 the preperation of tht halal episode hs started😆 bakra r ready, kunda tai is ready, and we viewer r also ready to watch halal episode 🤣 🤣

Today was episode of mirror showing to Doctorni madam😆😆 but u cant show the mirror to a blind person, i think madam need eye operation to see properly and differentiate between black and white 🤣  🤣 but madam ji ko to every thing out side seems black and inside white but things is just opposie😆😆 This is first time anyone told her tht her education is good for nothing and she is immature, insecure, unpractical and worse thn a gawanr 🤣  🤣 till now only Anandi closed people were blaming her, who might be biased, but first time a neutral, sensible person who r closed to Doctorni madam and unknown to Anandi, tried to show her mirror. without operating she is unable to see anything and her silencer less sound system activated 🤣  🤣 Poor Kunda tai and her neighbours 🤣  🤣 i dont think they were prepared with suitable equipments to safeguard their ears 🤣  🤣  Jaggu Dada also in action so now both speakers of this doctor couple gudget r fully functionable but only problem is the sound control system is disabled 🤣  🤣  🤣 

Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think every one Was desperate for a De Danadan series...😊
Good one Ankit👏
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YESSS!!!

we were alll waiting for the de dhana dhan !!

ANkit sa you are going to BUSYYY this week!! 
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

YESSS!!!

we were alll waiting for the de dhana dhan !!

ANkit sa you are going to BUSYYY this week!! 

🤣🤣sab Doctorni Madam ki kripa hai🤣🤣
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waitin for ur dedanadan series only. J-G's fight is not completed wid ur commentry. But daactarni's entry in their GHAMASAN house was superb. And started her screaming acts. And evergreen anandi came out in this world war.
ankit111 thumbnail
Some time i appreciate Doctorni madam's sense of humor😆 in start of the episode she herself started fighting for no reason but at the end of tht fight she blamed Jogia to fight for small things 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Really she hs special tallent to blame other 🤣 🤣
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such idiotic perfect couple😵-ek hospital mein main patron shivani se dadagiri jhaad raha hai😲 and gauri ghar mein screaming nautanki..😵
inhe ainaa dikha ke kya fayda🤔-apna akkss na bhaya toh aine mein khot dikhaa..
Such rude arrogant behavior -will be kicked out soon from home and hospital ...
na ghar ke na ghat(😉haspathaal) ke,😉sirf khatara car ke 😆
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha..i loved tha bakhra concept!..😆😆..i imagined them like that..🤣🤣🤣

guys u should start jetsar times again now..😒..i would love to read the fake news of J-G's car session, kunda tai's kick out session etc etc..😛
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was waiting for ur de dana dan series...
ab toh...roz roz new new...thread open hoga...full masala r there and a lot of masala r coming soon...🤣
bichara like button...pata nehin apne pe itna load le payega v ki nehin😆

kunda tai's halali will be a treat to watch...bada mazza ayega!!😆
daactar sahiba will say...kyunnn horaha hai yeh sab mere saath...kyunnn!!
latra thumbnail
Tooo Goood Ankitt...SAB DOCTORNI MADAM KI KRIPA...You are going to be very busy to make all of us laugh and happy.😊😊😊😊.

cant wait for the next episode and your post.

thanks dear.