Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And after today's episode people will still think that these two love each other?...they have the same mind (evil)thats why they are together in the first place. Gauri is in this relationship to win above Anandi, Jagat is in it to get a standard girl for himself (and Gauri was the dumbest standard girl  that would agree to date him) so it worked great for them.

Just listen the how how they look to each other with if-not-because-___ - do-you-think-will be-with- you Face...lol.its just great to see those two go at each other.

shivani jI, hope you've learn your leason that there is always two side to every story. do not conclude until you hear both sides. thank God you are not as dumb as Gauri to hear and conclude on only one sided story.

After talking to Gaui, Gauri still hasn't even blink to think for a second maybe she is wrong..or maybe she needs to think things over again. gosh!!!!!! this girl is mentally challenged ...what do you guys think?

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Shivani is a nut,she said u cannot be a gud hubby bla bla now wat wil j think,dat g goes n tels his complains to shivani ,while g has never told bad abt j.she cant deny also dat becoz she had told personal things to shivani,shivani has an habit of intefering in other people s life n then puting them in problems.what is j goin to feel abt g.g ne Shivani par trust karke galte ki.now if even g says it hapend due to A,j wont believe.true home breaker is shivani.Dnt know y i had expections frm the lady .

๐Ÿ˜’
Shivani said u can not be a good hubby in reference to Anandi so when he heard Shivani mentioned about his family he shocked little bit. Shivani ji also about to mention Anandi's name but she stopped.
everyone was gathered there so she felt its better to go from here. Shivani ji never interfered it was Gauri's fault not to discuss it with Jagat Shall we buy car from Shivani. GAGA's always behave like individuals. What Shivaniji's fault in it?????????? Gauri ne kaha hum Gadi afford nahi kar sakte to friend ke naate Shivaniji ne Secondhand car offer kar di aur convenience se installment pe paise dene ke liye kaha lekin Gauri ki galati hai usne Jagat se discuss karna jaroori nahi samajha seedhe car ghar leke ayi. 
true home breaker is shivani๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ NO Home breaker tag just suits to "GAURI"
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the epi, my bro was standing when jag gauri gari issue came, when he gave it back to her that i pay rent food, alnd whats mera tumhara she said uff jagat tum chote chote issues pe larte hu, my bro was like what is she crazy, she started it !! i was laufing my head off, guari ke victim mode ki jai ho!!๐Ÿ˜†

yeh kis kisam ka hospt hai,ik tou residents can take off any times, talk to dean get back ,finish ms in record time, and whenever two ppl are talking all form a cicrcle to listen !!๐Ÿ˜†

aah shivani where do i begin, wah wah, she was disgusted and even angry at self but poor gauri she still tried her see it all chaal of anandi yeh bhi chiin lia, and i loved it when she said that you are insecure as you know you arnt right!!

precap now i know where does the guari thinking comes from, her mom says the same thing !! now i guess the two smoochers will conveniently go to thier gaon leaving kuwarsa to take care of guriya as he had promised ๐Ÿ˜†

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously, I was so delighted to see her royal dressing down by Shivani. 

Gauri has been raving n ranting for WAAAY too long. She really needs to wake up and see how the rest of the world sees this situation. Her Cleopatra mood is always on ๐Ÿ˜ฒ - everybody is a slave and ought to do only what she desires ๐Ÿคข.

Ranting about the car, glossing over the rent n food. Ranting about Anandi, glossing over confiding in Shivani. Ranting about well just about everything...it is so pakau .

I really want to see her feeling totally alone and not be understood and with zero sympathizers. J needs to also back away from her and say - "this is your problem - you deal with it. I have been trying my ultimate best to make it work for far too long and now I give up. you are always demanding, never happy and you don't care for me. Well then, maybe we shud just take a break from each other and chill apart "!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Coz until n unless she gets a serious wake up call from simply everyone - she will continue to deal with each person on a case by case basis and keep adding them to Anandi's growing list of crimes.
hooked thumbnail
LOL just had a very funny thought. Remember that dialogue from 3 idiots? 

"Jahanpanah  - tussi great ho. tohfa kabool karo. "

I personally feel Gauri too is fully entitled to the bare butt salute. 
"Gauri devi - aap mahaan ho, ..." ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

nya_ansari thumbnail
Really such dedandan episode... Thanks for the update :)
where is the dialogue writer I wish to salute him or her... Kia dialogue tha..."Kisi or ko gali daynay say pehlay yeh mat bholo k sab say pehlay tum apnay aap ko zaleel kar rahi ho."
Shivani was disgust with Jagya bcoz of Anandi... and literally she was trying to calming down having a glass of water...๐Ÿ˜Š and Gauri madam nay uska BP aur barha dia... and Gauri is so brainless, she never understands what's everybody trying to tell her but she is so shameless and selfish lady...
Waiting for band bajao episode tomorrow...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Iam so glad her name is Shivani just like me LOL. She totally OWNED this episode!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Khusi for the awesome update๐Ÿ‘Isn't it ironic that Gauri's only friend decided to turn volteface and praise  Anandi?Truth cannot be hidden for long...Gauri got to hear some home truths from her friend๐Ÿ˜ƒDid she accept the bitter pill? No she doesn't want to know that she is in the wrong?
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sivani ji--wow, that was superb and the precap too is good