Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my gosh oh my gosh! I am completely frozen abhi! It was one hell ova scene! These two are hella HOT! <3 I made a topic too aj toh I was zoo overwhelmed! πŸ˜
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
meepha, I have seen you in Humsafar AT πŸ€—

aaj ka epi was so HAWT...ufff I was blushing throughout the sequence...Haaye Kryan has got really sizzling chemistry..ek toh they chose "Dekho Na" - one of the most sensuous and romantic rain song ever...perfect choice!!

I like the fact that they played the song through Virat's phone...made it look more realistic...πŸ‘πŸΌ
also the fact that their car got auto-locked was pretty believable too...It has happened to me as well, the only difference I didnt have any sexy partner like KT with me πŸ˜†, I was all by myself in my college parking lot...πŸ˜”

anyways coming to the topic, though the rain and hut are pretty cliche but I still like the jungle scene and if well shot then toh sone pe suhaga...here toh they surpassed my expectations...πŸ€ͺ

KT : how how how do you look so hot, sexy, adorable and so lovable all the time? πŸ˜
white almost transparent shirt and those sexy looks, uske bheege bheege baal β˜ΊοΈ
ufff thats it...I wont go in much details now...πŸ˜†
perfect expressions and those endearing eyes πŸ˜
10/10

KD : blue saree , sexy backless blouse, wet hair and that shyness in the eyes...aur kya chahiye ek husband ko πŸ˜...I have this major girl crush on KD now...πŸ˜†
loved her expressions throughout and her running away eevrytime...so typical...just love it..
10/10

the direction, the editing, the lightings everything was bang on!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

perfect 10 to the whole Creative team as well...πŸ‘
bas yunhi humpe aur scenes barsaate raho, TRPS will go rocket high! πŸ˜Ž
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Karan alwaz luks hawt n happening,bt i thnk dis tym I hav again fallen in luv wit mah ROMEO KT:-)N i luv krystle since d begining f EHMMBH.Bt nw aftr watchng 2day's epi i came 2knw about soopa sesky krystu,so nw luv her evn more:-) krystle's xpressions were lyk OMG! She is freaking awesum! LOVE MAH KRYRAN 4EVER:-)
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was bloody awesome man.. have no words to describe it am still fainting over it  lol πŸ€ͺ
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with your post.. I can't stop watching it! 
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank God, they didn't pretend the music was imaginary in fact the CV's did the right thing by showing Viren turning the music on on his cell phone. And you are absolutely right; playing a romantic actor comes naturally to Karan TackerπŸ˜‰ And yes, Krystle had the right expressions; she behaved as if any normal girl would do. I seriously love her expressions, her beautiful eyes says it all. 

Edited by MairaKhan1180 - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fairy17

Meeephaaa :D finally a post from you after SO long! :D

Will be back to comment..

HEHE!!
waitingπŸ˜‰
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its the most intimate and beautiful sequence ever shot on TV...with KT & KD's subtle and perfect expressions..one can actually feel their love 😍
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can only say:

Virika were a KILLER<3 yesterday.

They defined their love with passion and emotion, which is the most important aspect. Totally loved them.<3