Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Tooo hawt to handle!!!Virika<3

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's  episode was what we have been waiting for since we watched the SBS/SBB segment & what a say,worth the wait.

Bonus points:
-The backgroung music was so melodious.
-I loved how Viren was shown putting music through his cell phone,it was way better than music out of nowhere.

Coming to Krystle,How did she do that man?How was she giving itne right expressions?She didn't need to say anything,Everything was written on her face.Shyness,Urge to do it😉!!She is a very talented actress.

We all know KT!He rules when it comes to romantic scenes😃

This was one of the hottest love making scenes that i have seen so far!!!10/10!!!!

P.S-it was a little odd for me because i was watchin it with my granny but she was more into it than me so its kay😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you.

I so loved the fact that the song didnt start to play from nowhere 😆
The whole sequence was amazingly shot. I personally loveeed the bit where both have the red dupatta in between, their chemistry was at the top for me at that time ☺️ These two were just so freakin' HOT! I so cant believe im saying this for our not-so-seedhey-saadhey Virika 😆

Aaand, not to forget, Karan nd Krystle looked amazing.
Karan - that white almost transparent shirt made him look SO SO SO hot :| I couldnt help but just drool on him ☺️☺️ Upar se his hair were wet, and were not on his forehead as usual. So those wet hair did make KaranT. look extraaa hot <3 I know im acting like a full besharam at the moment, but i just cant help it 🤣
Krystle - i havent really said this to many actresses, but Krystle actually managed to look so hot in that blue saree. Oh nd yes, blue is deffo her color =)) Aaand, her shyness wale expressions were SO real. I couldnt believe how natural her expressions were :O

KryRan totally nailed it today 😎

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely agree wit u! I loved 2day's epi.well,em not in mah actual sense to talk abt it,hav lost in d virika dreamland:-P d way karan was romancing krystle,i jst luvd it totally.n cuming 2krystle,her xpressions were 2die 4..em amused 2c dat how dey hav showd deir sizzling chemistry.dey were luking lyf a real lyf couple:-)gosh! Aftr watchng 2day's epi mah love 4karan n krystu has increased even more! I M PROUD DAT I M A DIE HEART VIRIKAN:-)dis is till date d bestest episode:-)kudoz to KT n KD!
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they totally nailed it..i love their chemistry..hayye the baarish n the hot look..!! am totally fida on them..!! :)

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Hoor-

I completely agree with you.

😃

I so loved the fact that the song didnt start to play from nowhere 😆
henaaa?😉
The whole sequence was amazingly shot. I personally loveeed the bit where both have the red dupatta in between, their chemistry was at the top for me at that time ☺️ 
I loved how the dupatta fell and their hands met!!I wish that scene was prolonged somehow
These two were just so freakin' HOT! I so cant believe im saying this for our not-so-seedhey-saadhey Virika 😆
hahaha, 
Aaand, not to forget, Karan nd Krystle looked amazing.
Karan - that white almost transparent shirt made him look SO SO SO hot :| I couldnt help but just drool on him ☺️☺️ Upar se his hair were wet, and were not on his forehead as usual. So those wet hair did make KaranT. look extraaa hot <3
agreed
 I know im acting like a full besharam at the moment, but i just cant help it 🤣
I have ishe bhi ziada besharam sawaal!!😆 When they were shooting for it,Didnt they actually get physically attracted!!😳Bohat are equally hawt!!How did they handle each others hotness in such a intimate scenes😆?

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nid An Assylum😆Have Gone Totally Crazy😆VIRIKA ROX N RULES😊No1 Is Lyk Dem..Karan Is Alwaz Fantabulous When It Cums To Romance,Afterall He is D King Of Romance😊But Em So Surprised By Krystle's Expressions,Passionate Look,She Was Luking Dam Sesky Today😉Ahhh,It Was A Treat To Watch Mah VIRIKA😊Love Dem 4ever❤️
Ava97 thumbnail
jus loved 2days segment i m going gaga over it !!!!!😳virika roxx !!!!!

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it was super hot...it was so perfect and the song...WOW...my fav :)

haye...Virika 😳
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great post!
agree today was too hot.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meeephaaa :D finally a post from you after SO long! :D
Will be back to comment..