Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Seva (Page 3)

Poll Question: HAs Ahem paid for his cruel behaviour after this heartful seva to Gopi

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.26%]
18 [94.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by pearlali

Originally posted by maddy311

Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

No he has realized his mistake regarding judging Gopi as a bad person he knows now that Gopi is a fool but she has a heart of gold and is a trustworthy true and sincere person who worships his mother more than him

He may have realised gopi's value but has he realised his own mistakes and rude behaviour to her when she didn't deserve it? I guess we don't have any proof for that.
See the actions when he misses office his life more than Anita than he sneaks away his looks when gopi looks at him amazed and surprised ahem playing ludo then seeing gopi is happy with the chania choly gift he brings saree gift when ahem is a person who doesnt even like celebrating his own birthday then whie doing dandia he imediately comes and takes away gopi when rashi his her with a dandia on injured hand tht wasnt ahems fault when the dandia they won what he said regarding trophy how hppy he feels whn gopi is singing then first time mom doesnt tell him to do this for gopi and he himself approaches and saves gopis lighted dias from wind
youall want words no his actions are speaking then gopis education whn he is the one will only work for his ofice first he stands again KOKI than looks into her education then her birthday he realises he didnt wish gopi he repents himself before Rashi speaks thn when gopi is kidnapped when all the time ahem wanted gopi t leave the house he is worried thn when rashi is being kicked out ahem stops gopi from stepping towards rashi if previos ahem ahem would have said both the sister alike kick both out

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

well he is taking care her as her member of a family...& he is treating it as his responsibility...

The day he does even a small thing because of love...then atleast we can consider he regrets what he has done !!!
Oh love is th most touchy topic and for a man lik ahem who each time wanted to throw gopi out of his life i just compared to that that no ahems actions are showing that atleast now gopi is a being for him and a nce one too compared to when nani left after chest gift it was ahems mother who said Ahem gopi is not a thing when we want her we call her and then bye bye she wont go and ahem again said ok mom for u but she is like the darknes of eclipse for me so for ahem saying gopi i am sorry is difficult when each day i am kicking out gopi and today a person like ahem whose reactions were very normal that i sacrifised my LOVE for this so LOVE is harder for Ahem tme healed so much give it sme more time yeah if Rashi stays away "my pleasure" astonishment can change and give confidence to ahm that yes i can love again see AGAIN nt for the first time and he knows on top of that that Gopi knows  I already loved someone he is a man
See a man like Jigar soft its bcome hard to swollow the truth that it was only a game than Ahem has never been soft he is hard how hard he was to his own LOVE Anita when he had to choose b/w MOM and ANITA and then so many denials to MOM whom i worship and didnt even deny my marriage with gopi instead denied my LOVE so it is a great achievement if on Gopis part it is a great achievement on Ahems part too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mandy20

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
no his seva cannot match up to the pain he has given her... Ahemji has to do lot of repentance... to make upto all the pain he has given her

Mandy20

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
no I dont think he has paid for everything yet.. he will need to show more love to gopi

munnihyderabad

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

no I dont think he has paid for everything yet.. he will need to show more love to gopi
you wanna say that Urmi was right doing good wont give her forgiveness but kalakaries wouldWinkLOL

munnihyderabad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index