Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Seva (Page 2)

Poll Question: HAs Ahem paid for his cruel behaviour after this heartful seva to Gopi

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.26%]
18 [94.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
If you all think Ahem should be forgiven for what he did to gopi by doing Seva which is expected by every husband then Rashi should also be forgiven for what she did to Gopi just by doing Seva?

Ahem and Rashi have to repent before they can be forgiven. 

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsugar

isnt he doing the seva coz he feels its his duty ,and the guilt of not saving her from the goons is wat is making him do all this , he even took care of her when she burnt her hand ,tat definitely doesnot make up for all tat tough days tat he made her go through. he is still reluctant in giving her the love tat she deserves ..For me its a NO
care and love are two diff things u even care for an animal but then he didnt even care the way he is caring now then was just a nurse doing it oh my fault i am sorry let me bandage her but now atleast the trail where ahem thought gopi get out of my room gopi get out of my sight gopi you are like an eclipse darkness  in my life at least that eclipse is finally fading away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlali

Originally posted by maddy311

Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

No he has realized his mistake regarding judging Gopi as a bad person he knows now that Gopi is a fool but she has a heart of gold and is a trustworthy true and sincere person who worships his mother more than him

He may have realised gopi's value but has he realised his own mistakes and rude behaviour to her when she didn't deserve it? I guess we don't have any proof for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu567

If you all think Ahem should be forgiven for what he did to gopi by doing Seva which is expected by every husband then Rashi should also be forgiven for what she did to Gopi just by doing Seva?

Ahem and Rashi have to repent before they can be forgiven. 
yeah that is exactly what i have askd ahem has heartful seva without return but rashi has seva for a return (get back in MB win everyones heart and trust) ahem doesnt have issue he has to win gopi butboth had same attitude with gopi rude now rashi is again rude inside for gopi yet she has that line of gratitude and shame which is removed by Urmi but Ahem no one helped him and he has no gain in doing that u all are thinking there should be love love is not an easy thing but bck then ahem didnt consider humanity too his focus also like u all was why do i have gopi asmy wife illiterate, fool,stupid etc. it has changed atleast now gopi is a human for ahem that pain i dont want to see gopi at all has left the building
pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pearlali

Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

No he has realized his mistake regarding judging Gopi as a bad person he knows now that Gopi is a fool but she has a heart of gold and is a trustworthy true and sincere person who worships his mother more than him

He may have realised gopi's value but has he realised his own mistakes and rude behaviour to her when she didn't deserve it? I guess we don't have any proof for that.
actions are more powerful than words a good word over a good deed
navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
well he is taking care her as her member of a family...& he is treating it as his responsibility...

The day he does even a small thing because of love...then atleast we can consider he regrets what he has done !!!
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think he has to suffer more for what he did. He has improved but it is still not enough. He made her cry and suffer so many times he has to make up for that.
Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
No, he needs to suffer more. In the early days of their marriage, he treated her as if she weren't even human. The unnecessary yelling, demeaning her with "gavar" "unpadh"...it's abuse. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index