Poll

HAs Ahem paid for his cruel behaviour after this heartful seva to Gopi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pearlali

No he has realized his mistake regarding judging Gopi as a bad person he knows now that Gopi is a fool but she has a heart of gold and is a trustworthy true and sincere person who worships his mother more than him

He may have realised gopi's value but has he realised his own mistakes and rude behaviour to her when she didn't deserve it? I guess we don't have any proof for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritu567

If you all think Ahem should be forgiven for what he did to gopi by doing Seva which is expected by every husband then Rashi should also be forgiven for what she did to Gopi just by doing Seva?

Ahem and Rashi have to repent before they can be forgiven. 

yeah that is exactly what i have askd ahem has heartful seva without return but rashi has seva for a return (get back in MB win everyones heart and trust) ahem doesnt have issue he has to win gopi butboth had same attitude with gopi rude now rashi is again rude inside for gopi yet she has that line of gratitude and shame which is removed by Urmi but Ahem no one helped him and he has no gain in doing that u all are thinking there should be love love is not an easy thing but bck then ahem didnt consider humanity too his focus also like u all was why do i have gopi asmy wife illiterate, fool,stupid etc. it has changed atleast now gopi is a human for ahem that pain i dont want to see gopi at all has left the building
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

He may have realised gopi's value but has he realised his own mistakes and rude behaviour to her when she didn't deserve it? I guess we don't have any proof for that.

actions are more powerful than words a good word over a good deed
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well he is taking care her as her member of a family...& he is treating it as his responsibility...

The day he does even a small thing because of love...then atleast we can consider he regrets what he has done !!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think he has to suffer more for what he did. He has improved but it is still not enough. He made her cry and suffer so many times he has to make up for that.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, he needs to suffer more. In the early days of their marriage, he treated her as if she weren't even human. The unnecessary yelling, demeaning her with "gavar" "unpadh"...it's abuse. 

pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

See the actions when he misses office his life more than Anita than he sneaks away his looks when gopi looks at him amazed and surprised ahem playing ludo then seeing gopi is happy with the chania choly gift he brings saree gift when ahem is a person who doesnt even like celebrating his own birthday then whie doing dandia he imediately comes and takes away gopi when rashi his her with a dandia on injured hand tht wasnt ahems fault when the dandia they won what he said regarding trophy how hppy he feels whn gopi is singing then first time mom doesnt tell him to do this for gopi and he himself approaches and saves gopis lighted dias from wind
youall want words no his actions are speaking then gopis education whn he is the one will only work for his ofice first he stands again KOKI than looks into her education then her birthday he realises he didnt wish gopi he repents himself before Rashi speaks thn when gopi is kidnapped when all the time ahem wanted gopi t leave the house he is worried thn when rashi is being kicked out ahem stops gopi from stepping towards rashi if previos ahem ahem would have said both the sister alike kick both out
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navyab

well he is taking care her as her member of a family...& he is treating it as his responsibility...

The day he does even a small thing because of love...then atleast we can consider he regrets what he has done !!!

Oh love is th most touchy topic and for a man lik ahem who each time wanted to throw gopi out of his life i just compared to that that no ahems actions are showing that atleast now gopi is a being for him and a nce one too compared to when nani left after chest gift it was ahems mother who said Ahem gopi is not a thing when we want her we call her and then bye bye she wont go and ahem again said ok mom for u but she is like the darknes of eclipse for me so for ahem saying gopi i am sorry is difficult when each day i am kicking out gopi and today a person like ahem whose reactions were very normal that i sacrifised my LOVE for this so LOVE is harder for Ahem tme healed so much give it sme more time yeah if Rashi stays away "my pleasure" astonishment can change and give confidence to ahm that yes i can love again see AGAIN nt for the first time and he knows on top of that that Gopi knows  I already loved someone he is a man
See a man like Jigar soft its bcome hard to swollow the truth that it was only a game than Ahem has never been soft he is hard how hard he was to his own LOVE Anita when he had to choose b/w MOM and ANITA and then so many denials to MOM whom i worship and didnt even deny my marriage with gopi instead denied my LOVE so it is a great achievement if on Gopis part it is a great achievement on Ahems part too
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no his seva cannot match up to the pain he has given her... Ahemji has to do lot of repentance... to make upto all the pain he has given her
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no I dont think he has paid for everything yet.. he will need to show more love to gopi