Poll

HAs Ahem paid for his cruel behaviour after this heartful seva to Gopi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ahem has paid for his cruel behaviour as human to human considering Gopi atleast as a human i think this seva truely given him a chance to pay back😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

Edited by maddy311 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Long way to go for ahem. More repentance needed
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 isnt he doing the seva coz he feels its his duty ,and the guilt of not saving her from the goons is wat is making him do all this , he even took care of her when she burnt her hand ,tat definitely doesnot make up for all tat tough days tat he made her go through. he is still reluctant in giving her the love tat she deserves ..For me its a NO
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think he needs to repent a bit mre as he has hurt gopi all the time he has never gave her happiness so a little mre repenting to do then he will be on the right line..

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
not at all...he would have to realize how he had hurt Gopi by his cruelsome ways and how much pain he had caused her and this can happen only when he goes through that pain, he'll realize that...until now he's only reciprocating with a lil bit of love that has been showered l;ike torrents on him by gopi...that day needs to arrive when he would also stand by gopi whatever the circumstances maybe, whether good or bad, right or wrong,...and this would happen only when he would also undergo the same pain of separation and longing for her...aise taraashne se hi woh gopi ke laayak khara sona ban paayega...that's what i believe...he should know the real value of Gopi.
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

No he has realized his mistake regarding judging Gopi as a bad person he knows now that Gopi is a fool but she has a heart of gold and is a trustworthy true and sincere person who worships his mother more than him
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Long way to go for ahem. More repentance needed

More love required or more repentance its a big diff.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If you all think Ahem should be forgiven for what he did to gopi by doing Seva which is expected by every husband then Rashi should also be forgiven for what she did to Gopi just by doing Seva?

Ahem and Rashi have to repent before they can be forgiven. 
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetsugar

isnt he doing the seva coz he feels its his duty ,and the guilt of not saving her from the goons is wat is making him do all this , he even took care of her when she burnt her hand ,tat definitely doesnot make up for all tat tough days tat he made her go through. he is still reluctant in giving her the love tat she deserves ..For me its a NO

care and love are two diff things u even care for an animal but then he didnt even care the way he is caring now then was just a nurse doing it oh my fault i am sorry let me bandage her but now atleast the trail where ahem thought gopi get out of my room gopi get out of my sight gopi you are like an eclipse darkness  in my life at least that eclipse is finally fading away