Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Seva

Poll Question: HAs Ahem paid for his cruel behaviour after this heartful seva to Gopi

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.26%]
18 [94.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Ahem has paid for his cruel behaviour as human to human considering Gopi atleast as a human i think this seva truely given him a chance to pay backSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugarmaddy311-Arnisha-

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

Edited by maddy311 - 22 December 2011 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Long way to go for ahem. More repentance needed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolsweetsugar

sweetsugar IF-Dazzler
sweetsugar
sweetsugar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
 isnt he doing the seva coz he feels its his duty ,and the guilt of not saving her from the goons is wat is making him do all this , he even took care of her when she burnt her hand ,tat definitely doesnot make up for all tat tough days tat he made her go through. he is still reluctant in giving her the love tat she deserves ..For me its a NO
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i think he needs to repent a bit mre as he has hurt gopi all the time he has never gave her happiness so a little mre repenting to do then he will be on the right line..

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
not at all...he would have to realize how he had hurt Gopi by his cruelsome ways and how much pain he had caused her and this can happen only when he goes through that pain, he'll realize that...until now he's only reciprocating with a lil bit of love that has been showered l;ike torrents on him by gopi...that day needs to arrive when he would also stand by gopi whatever the circumstances maybe, whether good or bad, right or wrong,...and this would happen only when he would also undergo the same pain of separation and longing for her...aise taraashne se hi woh gopi ke laayak khara sona ban paayega...that's what i believe...he should know the real value of Gopi.
pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Ahem can never payback fully to gopi whatever he may do.
Gopi always stood by her side in all conditions but he never did till now. Even after realising his mistakes he won't forget his behaviour with gopi in first year.

No he has realized his mistake regarding judging Gopi as a bad person he knows now that Gopi is a fool but she has a heart of gold and is a trustworthy true and sincere person who worships his mother more than him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arnisha-

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Long way to go for ahem. More repentance needed
More love required or more repentance its a big diff.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index