Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) (Page 31)

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

@TPG See.. You're forcing me to say the same thing.. He's single .. and he's 14 .. he's bound to flirt with every girl. You have to talk to him simple :) 

@MG Byeee KaJenyte :) 
Baat toh hain.  But he flirts with girls even when he's going out with someone!  Usska kya?  Lekin koi baat nahin.  If he flirts with girls, then even I can flirt with boys!  I have lots of boys running after me.  Humph!  Khud ko samajhta kya hain?  Jo man mein aayega woh karega?  Din bhar mujhe ghurta rehta hain, phir jaake dusri ladkiyon ke saath flirt karta hain.  Humph!  
Betaa jee he's no Armaan that he'll pull you and ask you Why are flirting with other guys Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

@TPG See.. You're forcing me to say the same thing.. He's single .. and he's 14 .. he's bound to flirt with every girl. You have to talk to him simple :) 

@MG Byeee KaJenyte :) 
Baat toh hain.  But he flirts with girls even when he's going out with someone!  Usska kya?  Lekin koi baat nahin.  If he flirts with girls, then even I can flirt with boys!  I have lots of boys running after me.  Humph!  Khud ko samajhta kya hain?  Jo man mein aayega woh karega?  Din bhar mujhe ghurta rehta hain, phir jaake dusri ladkiyon ke saath flirt karta hain.  Humph!  
Betaa jee he's no Armaan that he'll pull you and ask you Why are flirting with other guys Big smile
LOL!  Pata hain!  And I don't flirt with guys so he does that!  I just do that to make him jealous. Wink  Which works, haan!  I've seen him glaring at me when I was flirting with some guys.  I was smiling so much that day. LOL  

DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

LOL!  Pata hain!  And I don't flirt with guys so he does that!  I just do that to make him jealous. Wink  Which works, haan!  I've seen him glaring at me when I was flirting with some guys.  I was smiling so much that day. LOL  

Then I say flirt more Wink  Make him jealous LOL ROFLLL he was glaring at you cuz you were flirting ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Then I say flirt more Wink  Make him jealous LOL ROFLLL he was glaring at you cuz you were flirting ROFL ROFL ROFL 
Haha!  I know right!  I'm soo gonna do that from now on! Big smile  Lol.  I wouldn't really call it 'glaring' but he was staring at me for a long time... Lol!
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Haha!  I know right!  I'm soo gonna do that from now on! Big smile  Lol.  I wouldn't really call it 'glaring' but he was staring at me for a long time... Lol!
ROFFFLl ROFL ROFL  You know how to flirt.. I was so boy conscious since I went to all girl's school. and I did talk to guy's of course but I knew them since they were my parent's friends's son's. It's now that I have eased up .. Good do that :)   

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

ROFFFLl ROFL ROFL  You know how to flirt.. I was so boy conscious since I went to all girl's school. and I did talk to guy's of course but I knew them since they were my parent's friends's son's. It's now that I have eased up .. Good do that :)   
LOL!  Of course I know how to flirt!  Lol!  You were actually boy conscious?  But I'm not surprised. LOL  

Oh, and btw.  You wanted to see the siggy na?

DivineDreams.

DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

LOL!  Of course I know how to flirt!  Lol!  You were actually boy conscious?  But I'm not surprised. LOL  

Oh, and btw.  You wanted to see the siggy na?
I saw the siggie :) It's real nice :) .. Tell me about it .. I am real slow when it comes to flirting and stuff like that .. Tujse classes le lu ? but honesly not my fault cuz the society I lived in had no kids of my age .. and then in school all of them were girls. And If I saw guys.. I would only smile or say hi 

Medha.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

I saw the siggie :) It's real nice :) .. Tell me about it .. I am real slow when it comes to flirting and stuff like that .. Tujse classes le lu ? but honesly not my fault cuz the society I lived in had no kids of my age .. and then in school all of them were girls. And If I saw guys.. I would only smile or say hi 
Thanks! Big smile  Haha!  I don't blame you.  Even I was very shy and stuff (don't laugh there!  I was!), but then I changed after 6th grade. :)  Lol!  Now I freaking wink at guys if I see them!  Lol!  

Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 23 December 2011 at 5:10pm

Go to top