KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
@Shreyu Awww .. Yess :) I've been busy too with school.. Christmas holidays are going great.. I am busy lazing around all day :) 

@TPG Hu theek chu :) Tu kem che ? 
@Moni Di: I really need some tips from you when it comes to coloring!  Tips please! 😆
Jen looked so cute in the Christmas segment :) I just love her hair it so gorgeous
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

@Shreyu Awww .. Yess :) I've been busy too with school.. Christmas holidays are going great.. I am busy lazing around all day :) 

Maja maa. 😃  Shu chaale chhe?
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

@Moni Di: I really need some tips from you when it comes to coloring!  Tips please! 😆

I used to be an idiot I never really saved most of my coloring Now I can't recreate most of them so the first tip will be save whatever you make😆
Originally posted by -Moni-

I used to be an idiot I never really saved most of my coloring Now I can't recreate most of them so the first tip will be save whatever you make😆
😆  But whatever you make, is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  And yes ma'am.  Tip taken. 😃
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

God :( Uni n school make us so busy n we have to give in our all time for completion of assignments :( 

Wow..Thts nice :) Have fun :) 
Gimme everything tonight...
Originally posted by -Moni-

Jen looked so cute in the Christmas segment :) I just love her hair it so gorgeous

Yeaaa <3 I knowww she looked stunning! I lovee her lengha Moni it's so pretty I loveed both the green and maroon i want it Moniii :)😳
😃 Dilll Dill ka Kaam hai mera toh Naam hain abb kyaa karoon bina tere jine nahh de yeh dill❤️

i liove KaJol is this song from her movie? anybody know?
😳