KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago

Lip staring in process! JJ is good, she looked only into his eyes. But he. He is soo dirty!🀣
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

She is looking gorgeous. I really liked her clothing during these months.
she looked so pretty in this scene πŸ˜ 
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

i'm sure you will :) and don't worry, i'm sure they'll eventually understand! parents are like that..they get angry at you but they still love you <3 just bring up your scores!
True. πŸ˜ƒ
AAH! KaJening is so heart wrenching yet remembering those beautiful moments makes you love life all the more
Originally posted by caprigurl

They did and so much πŸ˜³

And in this one when he pulls her to himself and says This girl I tell u ... it's so endearing how they care for one another and find everything the other says so sweet I feel like hugging themπŸ€—
i know! both of them are so sweet :) and i remember that in one of these interviews karan was playing basketball and it seemed like he wasn't in a good mood and he said i always lose..but then jenny came and his mood instantly got better and he started smiling! They always make each other feel better <3 idk if you know what i'm talking about πŸ˜†
Originally posted by caprigurl

Medzi buck up ji- you have done well in some na, shows the potential- make extra efforts next time and see how you smile :)

Roshaan, Amal hi babes :D

Ahhh I love the pics being posted- KaJen made me cry and blush and smile with equal intensity :0

they were so REAL :O
Lol. :)  Thanks. πŸ€—

Medzi. Talk about hopes to me! Heheh. My parents named me Amal (it means hope/ desire in Arabic)🀣 But they are sweethearts, I tell you! Such adorable humans. I love them so much. Just score better next time and the smiles they will give you will just wipe out all of this depression
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Lip staring in process! JJ is good, she looked only into his eyes. But he. He is soo dirty!🀣
he always looks at her lips πŸ€£

KJ rocks so freaking much in their nose to nose touching scenes. Its their area of expertise.
YAYYY i've done 10000 posts πŸ€£