KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
AMU!!  Meri jaan! 🤗  I'm fine!  You? 😃
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Well yeah I do get my best marks in science. :) But I think too much of science spoils the fun of dwelling into mysteries of nature. Like when you see the rainbow as a kid you imagine the pot of gold in the end but after 10th you will be wondering how many times that sunlight refracted and reflected and dispersed which I hate. Errm. So many reasons which I don't want to confuse you with. I will let you know when I open the thread and then you will see why.

Soo Trueee Girll.. You know when I was little I used to have such a great imagination, I could write all sorts of stories and everything, but since I've gone into secondary, they just bombard you with FACTS.. That all your imagination gets killed 😡😆

I mean until I was 15 I used to believe that Robin Hood was real 🤣, but it was only then that my teacher told me he doesn't exist and I was like HAWW 😲😲

And okay I'll be looking forward to it.. Btw how many parts have you updated??

Edited by ArmaansBasket95 - 12 years ago
Amu, I love you!  You reserved a spot for me! 😃 😲  I thought you forgot! 😆

@Roshaan . LOL. Heheh. You are right. It kills that side of you that jumps and leaps for creativity. Robin Hood is not real! That's new to me. Heheh. I thought he is real and a book was written on him. I finished till part 18.

@Medzi. I am super fine honey. <3
Amu: Great! 😃  And I'm editing the comments now. 😃
Medz. Dont bother. You just read that note and reply to that note. DO NOT waste you time commenting.
LMAO Amal you too 😆 Well thank god it wasn't only me.. I thought I was such a fool in believeing Robin Hood was real 🤣 LOOL.. At leastI wasn't the only one..

Its still hard for me to believe that he isn't real though..

Ohhh good, I think I'm gonna go read them, coz I am really bored lol..

Edited by ArmaansBasket95 - 12 years ago

Medz. Dont bother. You just read that note and reply to that note. DO NOT waste you time commenting.
Kaunsa note? ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

Kaunsa note? ðŸ¤”

Check the title nutto. Note and poll on Pg 33 of YAS #7 Dekha nahi?

@ Roshaan! Heheh. No I am also a weirdo. Pata nahi kya kya sochti hoon mein. Heheh. Erm. I would tell you to read my new FF rather than YAS.Heres the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2512676 Its on ArHi but got a bit of AR too. MEDZI You too read this.
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago

Check the title nutto. Note and poll on Pg 33 of YAS #7 Dekha nahi?

@ Roshaan! Heheh. No I am also a weirdo. Pata nahi kya kya sochti hoon mein. Heheh. Erm. I would tell you to read my new FF rather than YAS.Heres the link.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2512676 Its on ArHi but got a bit of AR too. MEDZI You too read this.
Oye.  I don't read the titles! 😆  Haan baba pad liya!  And now I'm posting my views on that! 😡