KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
LMFAOOO Wish Kro Prayy Karooo ;) @sahruu jeee
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

Tell me about it ! Roz roz i dunno what drama he does and since i am friends with ex he irritates me more .. ðŸ¥± and that is Jerk I was talking about remember ðŸ˜‰
Why are u friends with his ex PSHT?🤣
Yeah I remember.😆
Uss ullu ko bass ignore karo.😆

YOU DARE COMPARE MY ARMAAN TO THAT JERK ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ and death is better than falling in loweee with him AND he is a one track mind so thanks but no thanks 

🤣🤣 WOAH :| hey how bad can he be ðŸ˜³ LMFAOO
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

ohhh righttt! tu bohot "shareef hai" ðŸ¤£ oh and bringing JJ into this ðŸ˜† ahaaan

You know once I had to call 911 because I couldn't get up without getting dizzy and needed ambulance and my room right on campus had lots of empty glass bottles 🤣🤣 they looked like beer bottles and I SWEAR the cop kept staring and I wanted to tell him like DUDE they are sparkling water bottles not beer ðŸ˜† then I get to the hospital and they go are you sure you weren't drinking or on drugs? and I am like NO :| I am underage then they go then are you pregnant :S and I am like NO for God's sake they are like ok then you don't mind us testing you for it -___- they didn't believe me hmph! Ok sorry for the random story but you doubting me reminded me of that 🤣
@Naaz ID badal ke agayi ? 

@Toobzy Aj uth gayi tu ? Jaldi jaldi ? Kaise.. I never wake up early.. Only if I have something to do in the morning I get up early 

@Saharu When I was in the 10th grade and I had Geometry .. and there were angles where SR were always put together and I used to think why S ? Why not A ? DMG made me do things I would have never done 🤣 
haaannn jee junglee zoo :) I lowee this ac moree =))
Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

🤣🤣 WOAH :| hey how bad can he be ðŸ˜³ LMFAOO
He's damn irritating Nomziee I mean my full day in school goes nicely and the last class he does something so irritating that I am like shut up and just like you my friends were like "OMG Trisha you love him. I can see it in your eyes" and I was like ðŸ¤¬

@Naaz ID badal ke agayi ? 

@Toobzy Aj uth gayi tu ? Jaldi jaldi ? Kaise.. I never wake up early.. Only if I have something to do in the morning I get up early 

@Saharu When I was in the 10th grade and I had Geometry .. and there were angles where SR were always put together and I used to think why S ? Why not A ? DMG made me do things I would have never done 🤣 
If people let me sleep only then I can sleep na.🤣Abb log saath main terrace per aakar khelne lagg jaein toh kia karoun?🤣
Originally posted by Oblivion.

You know once I had to call 911 because I couldn't get up without getting dizzy and needed ambulance and my room right on campus had lots of empty glass bottles 🤣🤣 they looked like beer bottles and I SWEAR the cop kept staring and I wanted to tell him like DUDE they are sparkling water bottles not beer ðŸ˜† then I get to the hospital and they go are you sure you weren't drinking or on drugs? and I am like NO :| I am underage then they go then are you pregnant :S and I am like NO for God's sake they are like ok then you don't mind us testing you for it -___- they didn't believe me hmph! Ok sorry for the random story but you doubting me reminded me of that 🤣

OMGGG! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ that is freaking hilarious!!! omg im dying!! WOWW! " ARE YOU PREGNANT?" ðŸ¤£ omg i could just imagine you saying "dude i wasnt drinking nor am i pregnant -_____-" omg this is so funny :|
A friend of mine Trishu while taking notes ðŸ˜† ended up writing SR CANT BE TOGETHER 🤣🤣 *ihopethat'snotreportablesinceit'sanopinion/wish* she was like HTF did that get there on my notes after she read them ðŸ˜† She isn't even that phangurlish but yeh it was LOL 

Kay guys I gtg 2 baaj gaye time for me to go and sleep <3 Stay happies, muaaah! 🤗