.GobLetPhanka. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nomi baby Junglee zooo hey heyy
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

OMG! i know rightt!! we were so close but then KSG ka injury hogaya and i remember seeing that video they showed where he was like oh i cant participate and i was like WHY KSG WHYYY! :(

I remember .. I saw that video .. and if it was another guy saying the things that KSG said I would be cursing that guy but when I saw KSG I went into my dreamland.. I hate how I am so biased when it comes to my favs 
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

OMG! i know rightt!! we were so close but then KSG ka injury hogaya and i remember seeing that video they showed where he was like oh i cant participate and i was like WHY KSG WHYYY! :(

I KNOW imagine had he been in it Jen would be hosting haye <3 oh wells there's always a next time ;)

Originally posted by: .Nusaybah.

why u'lll be MIA from 24 th Sahruu Jee :P

Haye dawats and all I swear people invite themselves to our fking house -___- I will sneak in here but I am inactive for like shop/ff comments :$πŸ˜†
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hiii Triziee ( i was about to call you Trishi πŸ˜† aw i miss calling you that :( ) Hiii Naazuu <33
soundsofcedar thumbnail

awww :( man 1 week bhi chala gaya so fast :| i have one more week then i goes backs  requests for what? siggies? πŸ˜† you still take requests :O

Avis πŸ€” siggies aur main NEVER :P I don't take requests but for phriends anything ;)
.GobLetPhanka. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oblivion.

Haye dawats and all I swear people invite themselves to our fking house -___- I will sneak in here but I am inactive for like shop/ff comments :$πŸ˜†

then its fineπŸ˜†πŸ˜›  enjoyy ur dawatsπŸ˜›
DivineDreams. thumbnail
@Saharu Heyy <3 Arey ha I wanted to ask something.. Can you tell me the name of the font in which you write your copyright on your avi.. I've been trying to find the name since ages ! 
soundsofcedar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZooZoo-

@Saharu Heyy <3 Arey ha I wanted to ask something.. Can you tell me the name of the font in which you write your copyright on your avi.. I've been trying to find the name since ages ! 

Wait the recent wala right? I will tell ju kal I don't know it because I have my copyright saved on a PSD and I just add now πŸ˜†
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oblivion.

I KNOW imagine had he been in it Jen would be hosting haye <3 oh wells there's always a next time ;)

ahh just like old times πŸ˜ BUT sighs..now we have to waittt :( gosh im so impatient :| 

DivineDreams. thumbnail

hiii Triziee ( i was about to call you Trishi πŸ˜† aw i miss calling you that :( ) Hiii Naazuu <33

I don't miss call you Nomii .. meri Nomzieee πŸ€£ 

@Naazzzyy Hows you ?