Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
JJ is so cute in the Christmas interview :D

But I can't hear properly somehow- did she say about the new show and her character?

And jes god shall give us KaJen soon, or Santa shall- i have a sixth sense types feelingπŸ˜†
caprigurl thumbnail
Why doesnt Oblivion ever 'like' my posts?🀣

IF needs to be snazzier :D
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kung Fu Panda is such a cute movie! The panda is so golu and cute πŸ˜†

Hola mi amigas! :)

oh Berry congratsss!!! now you can just chillax πŸ˜Ž
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ishi she said she will be back with something similar meaning Riddhima πŸ˜† allah kare RG jaisi ho woh bhi sane wali and erm SIXTH SENSE :| are you sure it's not just your first sense being influenced by all the "news" we be hearing aaj kal ;) 🀣🀣 As for liking πŸ˜† usually when people have huge avis in their dabbas my like button acts up but I made sure I pressed like 10 times this time around and it worked :P
caprigurl thumbnail
Haan true, maybe its the influence, can't help it if it comes my way though. Even yesterday we had thisi big discussion about something new that came up -for more details refer to the Delusionals(i'm occasionally one LOL)
Haila I don't know I kinda wanted a more kickass female character- Riddhima was inherently indecisive but yeah Basket was sweet enough <3

Cya people-it's tooo cold to be inside tapping away on a lappy-I need the sun :D

Hi Nomu :) Yeah Po is such a cutie- you should watch Kung Fu Panda 2 as well if you havent- the baby Panda is even cuter :D

Keep KaJening !
soundsofcedar thumbnail
I was about to curse the person who made the avi in Naaz's dabba and realized it's me πŸ˜• πŸ€£ but weee like button worked again :P Thanks Naaz ji <3
caprigurl thumbnail
Naazu your Blessing Beauty was a fakie? Yeh real hai?🀣
Nomaa. thumbnail
Ishiii im watching part 2 right now πŸ˜† omg the baby panda is too cuteee! <33 okay byee hun <3
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: caprigurl

Haan true, maybe its the influence, can't help it if it comes my way though. Even yesterday we had thisi big discussion about something new that came up -for more details refer to the Delusionals(i'm occasionally one LOL)

Haila I don't know I kinda wanted a more kickass female character- Riddhima was inherently indecisive but yeah Basket was sweet enough <3

Cya people-it's tooo cold to be inside tapping away on a lappy-I need the sun :D

LOL I might JUST MIGHT regret saying this 🀣 but aaj kal I can't seem to disagree with delusionals :S they kind of have legit proof and legit points πŸ˜† GOD I hate when that happens but then again I don't mind losing to delusionals ;) ME TOO I wanted Lara Croft in JW to come out 🀣 Kay see jus <3
Nomaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oblivion.

I was about to curse the person who made the avi in Naaz's dabba and realized it's me πŸ˜• πŸ€£ but weee like button worked again :P Thanks Naaz ji <3

WOW! thanks for replying to me too :) :) :) :) :)