KaJen~Destined2Luv652 | You,Me&Shopping ;) - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -ZooZoo-

Honestly I SO shutting shows abruptly was not news to me .. Cuz they shut Remix when it was doing SO well and they had no bloody reason for shutting it. Remix ki TRP was always good so that was not an issue .. I was pretty sad that they shut Remix.. and when they shut DMG I lost it .. and never looked back at SO so .. I dun really care that it replaced SO .. 

@Jalebi I closed my eyes.. and the way he touched the hot iron rod to her foot was SO heart wrenching.. Poor girl :( 
I know I was so shocked when he did that! I felt like stopping him! but then again these things are real  and it happens to people!

Honestly I SO shutting shows abruptly was not news to me .. Cuz they shut Remix when it was doing SO well and they had no bloody reason for shutting it. Remix ki TRP was always good so that was not an issue .. I was pretty sad that they shut Remix.. and when they shut DMG I lost it .. and never looked back at SO so .. I dun really care that it replaced SO .. 

@Jalebi I closed my eyes.. and the way he touched the hot iron rod to her foot was SO heart wrenching.. Poor girl :( 
Dude!  I was going to quit SO but then PKYEK came and I was soo badly addicted to my Abhiya that I just couldn't leave.  But now that they just ended PKYEK when it was doing soo well, I ain't looking at LO! 😡

The guy is psycho like  really 
I am not surprised at all!  I wanna throw up right now!  Cockroach in milk! 😲  He's gotta be CRAZY!
Sukku n Vivian are great actors but I didn't like the desi version.. I mean every time I watched it I was WTH why is Ekta hell bent on ruining my love for TVD .. So I never really had anything on SO ...

@Jalebi I know and I feel s bad for those people who go through this :( 

Sukku n Vivian are great actors but I didn't like the desi version.. I mean every time I watched it I was WTH why is Ekta hell bent on ruining my love for TVD .. So I never really had anything on SO ...

@Jalebi I know and I feel s bad for those people who go through this :( 
I actually loved the desi version!  It was soo beautiful.  Even though the ending was beautiful, I just hate the fact that PKYEK ended because of the revamped channel so I ain't watching it!  Plus our DMG couldn't come back because of it so I detest this channel. 😡
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

I am not surprised at all!  I wanna throw up right now!  Cockroach in milk! 😲  He's gotta be CRAZY!
I know I closed my eyes and was like eeww eww ewww 
@SRK-I know it hurts just to even think about it!

I miss PKYEK too =( 
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

I actually loved the desi version!  It was soo beautiful.  Even though the ending was beautiful, I just hate the fact that PKYEK ended because of the revamped channel so I ain't watching it!  Plus our DMG couldn't come back because of it so I detest this channel. 😡
I am in love with the whole TVD team so I couldn't watch it ðŸ˜† Atleast they got a wedding .. Eeehh one question .. How did Abhay become a human once again ? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by -RougeDreams-

@SRK-I know it hurts just to even think about it!

I miss PKYEK too =( 
How do people bear this torture EVERY DAY ! ðŸ˜­

I am in love with the whole TVD team so I couldn't watch it ðŸ˜† Atleast they got a wedding .. Eeehh one question .. How did Abhay become a human once again ? ðŸ˜•
he was given a potion which made him human after he died as a vamp!