Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😆  Hi Minaz.  I'm Medzi.  Nice to meet you, again. :) 😆
[/QUOTE] 

Oh yeah! I Remember 😆 Nice to meet you 2...again...lol...

I actually read your FF Its quite an interesting read :)

When are you planning on updating?

Trish - I'm good just busy with Uni. The usual stress lol. Its alot hectic this year compared to las year. Its quite frightening actually lol. :|
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@HG: Khabar chhe. 😡  Hey Krishna!  Puri duniya mein ek yeh hi mila tha kya aapko!  That.. cheap.. flirt... kamina!  Ugh!  Man kar raha hain jaa ke ussko ek kheench kar thapad maarun!  Humph!

@Minaz: LOL!  You've been reading DD?  That's nice to know. 😃  Thanks!  I'll update very soon. 😊  
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh .. Yea Uni must be stressful.. Any plans for Christmas ? 
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaJenAbhiya-

@HG: Khabar chhe. 😡  Hey Krishna!  Puri duniya mein ek yeh hi mila tha kya aapko!  That.. cheap.. flirt... kamina!  Ugh!  Man kar raha hain jaa ke ussko ek kheench kar thapad maarun!  Humph!

Marde marde .. thappad marde ðŸ¤£  On a serious note itna flirt karta hai Thomas ? 
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just came to say KaJenite ðŸ¤—
medziii i edited my comment okay so don't be angry ðŸ¤£
Medha. thumbnail
@HG: Oye!  Has matt!  Yaahaan main itna gussa hoon aur tu mujh par has rahi hain? 😡  Humph!  Haan!  He's a number one flirt and I hate him! 😭 😡

@VG: KaJenyte! 🤗  Haan, haan, khabar chhe.  I'm about to reply to yours. :)  Cya tomorrow! 😃
DivineDreams. thumbnail
@TPG See.. You're forcing me to say the same thing.. He's single .. and he's 14 .. he's bound to flirt with every girl. You have to talk to him simple :) 

@MG Byeee KaJenyte :) 
Medha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ZooZoo-

@TPG See.. You're forcing me to say the same thing.. He's single .. and he's 14 .. he's bound to flirt with every girl. You have to talk to him simple :) 

@MG Byeee KaJenyte :) 

Baat toh hain.  But he flirts with girls even when he's going out with someone!  Usska kya?  Lekin koi baat nahin.  If he flirts with girls, then even I can flirt with boys!  I have lots of boys running after me.  Humph!  Khud ko samajhta kya hain?  Jo man mein aayega woh karega?  Din bhar mujhe ghurta rehta hain, phir jaake dusri ladkiyon ke saath flirt karta hain.  Humph!  
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaJenAbhiya-

Baat toh hain.  But he flirts with girls even when he's going out with someone!  Usska kya?  Lekin koi baat nahin.  If he flirts with girls, then even I can flirt with boys!  I have lots of boys running after me.  Humph!  Khud ko samajhta kya hain?  Jo man mein aayega woh karega?  Din bhar mujhe ghurta rehta hain, phir jaake dusri ladkiyon ke saath flirt karta hain.  Humph!  

Betaa jee he's no Armaan that he'll pull you and ask you Why are flirting with other guys ðŸ˜ƒ
Medha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ZooZoo-

Betaa jee he's no Armaan that he'll pull you and ask you Why are flirting with other guys ðŸ˜ƒ

LOL!  Pata hain!  And I don't flirt with guys so he does that!  I just do that to make him jealous. 😉  Which works, haan!  I've seen him glaring at me when I was flirting with some guys.  I was smiling so much that day. 😆