WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kJ_lovestruck

yr m searching bht der se but cant find last year pia kabir and abhay xmas segment
 help PLSSS

It was on 24th december, 2010. I have the video downloaded nikky but sorry i cant find the link 
lol bani one one pic will dooROFLLL i will show u some scene names if possible search the cap n give or any IMGUR or photobucket channel of every abhiya scene anybody have?

lol bani one one pic will dooROFLLL i will show u some scene names if possible search the cap n give or any IMGUR or photobucket channel of every abhiya scene anybody have?

oh like that, well i thought of giving everything so you can choose, season 1 caps are hard to find b/c some are deleted.
awwwie its soo okh Tanzieee u know what I will seacrchhh thankuu for everythng ❤️
Lets start with season two righ hmm

Abhiya wedding = 18th dec

Best pic of AbhIya's wedding and Dance on dilibbadat only one
Bani... 🤗
I made a huge avi on the wedding scene of abhiya from your video...but just in the moment of saving...my lappy crashed 🥺
now I have to make it all over again 
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Bani... 🤗
I made a huge avi on the wedding scene of abhiya from your video...but just in the moment of saving...my lappy crashed 🥺
now I have to make it all over again 

tanzi🤗
oh god i hate that!

awwwie its soo okh Tanzieee u know what I will seacrchhh thankuu for everythng ❤️

No worries sweetz...I'm uploading the video in my channel n will give u the link 😳
it's messed up that there is no HQ picture of abhiya wedding😡
Originally posted by shewascool90210

tanzi🤗
oh god i hate that!

I know  I will have to make it again but i will 😳