Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" (Page 45)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

yea i just hope they become friends n they work together again and Kish said they don't talk to each other.OuchCry

bt it wasnt dis way earlier na? v've seen deir interviews,Vivi was da 1 who used 2 eat 4rm Suku's tiffin b4 any1 else! dat was nt fake! Its been lately dat they strtd having prblms! so u never knw,they might sort out deir differences!

yea i know and there difference will be sorted out.  hopefully soon.  yea he use to eat out of sukku tiffin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Congrats Rukhsar you are now a RockerzPartyDancing

Dazzler,Shivi! LOL Embarrassed
Thanx!

Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 27 December 2011 at 10:12am
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

Congrats Rukhsar you are now a RockerzPartyDancing

Dazzler,Shivi! LOL Embarrassed
Thanx!

oops Embarrassed  sorry congrats on Dazzler   and hopefully soon you will be a rockerz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhay

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i wonder if kajol daughter will be an actress or notConfused

Hmm for her sake she shouldn't cause she has alot of talented people in her family. We have her parents, grandmother Tanuja, grand aunt the fabulous Nutan and cousins Mohnish Biel & Rani Mukherjee. That's some big shoes to fill
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

yea i just hope they become friends n  they work together again and Kish said they don't talk to each other. OuchCry

Shivani why are you upset so what if Visu are BFF and they're social or hi & bye doesn't mean they're enemies. You don't hear Visu abusing each other or saying the would never work with each other so what the fuss and why people giving them selves unnecessary high BP for the unknown.

Has Ekta even said yes to PKYEK 2 so until she does don't pay attention to useless stuff

Suku nor VD is has wings to fly that they can refuse a lead role from madame Ekta Kapoor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhayAbhiya_Visu

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

yea i just hope they become friends n  they work together again and Kish said they don't talk to each other. OuchCry

Shivani why are you upset so what if Visu are BFF and they're social or hi & bye doesn't mean they're enemies. You don't hear Visu abusing each other or saying the would never work with each other so what the fuss and why people giving them selves unnecessary high BP for the unknown.

Has Ekta even said yes to PKYEK 2 so until she does don't pay attention to useless stuff

Suku nor VD is has wings to fly that they can refuse a lead role from madame Ekta Kapoor

yea  i agree with you and seeing their wedding sbs and stuff  where they were having fun alittle while did  not look like they did not get along.  but its sad when i read ppl say  made me upset.  i need to stop believing all that.

MyAngelAbhaypyar-ishk

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Rani,wer did u disappear al of a sudden?
Shivi,i agree wid Rani! Dont b upset coz of wat others thnk! i have faith dat Visu wil work 2gether so m nt letting other's beliefs affect me n neither shud u!

Abhiya_Visupyar-ishk

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index