WishingYouAProsperous"AbhiyaliciousChristmas" - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=149GVpMWNZw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by shewascool90210

gosh how i craved for piya's memory to come back b/c i couldn't stand any kutta between abhiyašŸ¤¢

i know  right.   gosh   i hated that so much.
Originally posted by shivanipandit29

yea this is what we wanted to see we never really got to see this at all

exactly!! we wanted this but cvs dragged tail track for so long that half of the fan left after banging their head!
i really wanted abhay to be vampire again not human b/c that sucked being human! and no suhaag raat like we fan got 2nd class treatmentšŸ¤¢
i am so glad sukirti did not take the role  in PR not cuz its a saas bahu  but u know i don;t see any chem between them n i don;t wanna she her working ever again with that actor. n i heard Ekta asked n was trying hard to persuade sukku for that but sukku said no . n that dude  in pr gonna fall for purvi  cuz they are parallel lead.
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i really wanted abhay to be vampire again not human b/c that sucked being human! and no suhaag raat like we fan got 2nd class treatmentšŸ¤¢

i know i did not like seeing Human Abhay yea he was sweet n the type of guy every girls wants but the Vampire Abhay is the best n i love the vampy abhay  more.  n SR i knew we are not gonna get one so i did not have really high hopes but i did wish for one.
it felt so weird seeing abhay has human. i was like um not cool at all.

yep i know how you feel about she not taking that show even i feel god b/c i want pkyek 2 or new show with ViSu
i never knew before i will ever fall in love with a couple like this that i wiould crave for the show n they couple .  Visu just rock and Abhiya  šŸ˜
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGlOq3fMZ9U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
b/c abhiya are an epic couple! ViSu are too hot onscreen and offscreen that we cannot get enough ofšŸ˜³never will.

many will come and many will go but abhiya will alays be abhiya!